MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

1115116118120121228

Comments

  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    edited Dec 14, 2011 #3512
    Hey Everyone,



    I hope everyone is having a great day image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I wanted to share some pics of as MACHINE Prototype/Garage Putter that is almost complete image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    This MACHINE Features a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Heavy Blade Back Flange and Copper Plated Alloy Spacer.



    The neck on this MACHINE is a Tig Welded 303 Stainless BBQ Rib Hand Bent Hosel that was bent to a Center Shaft Setup. The Medallion is a Copper Medallion and there is also a Copper Insert in the face image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    More pics to come as she gets finished image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Enjoy



    -Chris



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20c.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ch.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ad.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20s.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ct.jpg
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • ThaddyThaddy Members Posts: 1,191
    Chris, I love the newer flush cavity design on the 4.0 M1A, it looks super clean. You've got an email!
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    Hello,



    Thanks for the Comments image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Shot you a PM.



    Thanks



    -Chris
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • jlww3golfjlww3golf Members Posts: 135
    How about a picture of the copper insert?



    Thank You Chris for all you do here and in your "real job".



    jlww3


    choeppner wrote:


    Hey Everyone,



    I hope everyone is having a great day image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I wanted to share some pics of as MACHINE Prototype/Garage Putter that is almost complete image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    This MACHINE Features a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Heavy Blade Back Flange and Copper Plated Alloy Spacer.



    The neck on this MACHINE is a Tig Welded 303 Stainless BBQ Rib Hand Bent Hosel that was bent to a Center Shaft Setup. The Medallion is a Copper Medallion and there is also a Copper Insert in the face image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    More pics to come as she gets finished image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Enjoy



    -Chris



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20c.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ch.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ad.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20s.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ct.jpg
  • weaver93weaver93 Members Posts: 1,038
    choeppner wrote:


    Hey Everyone,



    I hope everyone is having a great day image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I wanted to share some pics of as MACHINE Prototype/Garage Putter that is almost complete image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    This MACHINE Features a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Heavy Blade Back Flange and Copper Plated Alloy Spacer.



    The neck on this MACHINE is a Tig Welded 303 Stainless BBQ Rib Hand Bent Hosel that was bent to a Center Shaft Setup. The Medallion is a Copper Medallion and there is also a Copper Insert in the face image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    More pics to come as she gets finished image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Enjoy



    -Chris



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20c.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ch.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ad.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20s.jpg



    MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ct.jpg




  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    Thanks for the comments image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Let me work on getting you a picture of the insert image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Thought you would like that Mark. LOL LOL LOL



    Thanks



    -Chris
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    edited Dec 15, 2011 #3518
    Hey Guys,



    I hope everyone is having a great week. I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE Damascus M1A Adjuster that was just finished for a customer.



    This MACHINE features a Damascus Steel M1A Adjuster Head and a Damascus Steel Plumber Neck. The Finish on the Head and the neck is our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish. The Medallion is a Damascus Medallion that has been given a Custom Torch Finish.



    This customer also elected to go with a Custom Triangle Sight Dot and Custom Stamping on the neck.



    Enjoy



    -Chris



    MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16c.jpg



    MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16ch.jpg



    MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16ad.jpg



    MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16s.jpg



    MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16f.jpg
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • JodymacJodymac Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    I spoke with Dwight at the STUDIO and I'm going in for a fitting on Jan. 6 partytime2.gif



    I can't hardly wait !! Really looking forward to playing one of these beauties!!!
  • MitchellMitchell Members Posts: 5,487 ✭✭
    Jodymac wrote:


    I spoke with Dwight at the STUDIO and I'm going in for a fitting on Jan. 6 partytime2.gif



    I can't hardly wait !! Really looking forward to playing one of these beauties!!!


    Having spoken to Dwight numerous times during the making/fitting of my putter, I can honestly say that you are very fortunate to have a fitting with such a fine gentleman, go in with an open mind as he knows his stuff and will help you get exactly what you need.
    Taylormade r510tp 10.5* Fuji Evo TS 661 
    TEE cbx 16.5* Accra TourZ LT70 M4
    TEE CNC Ltd. Forged 3-pw s400
    Artisan 53* s400
    Artisan 58* s400
    Cameron 1996 Laguna
  • SwingBluesSwingBlues We are the Old Dark Navy Blues Members Posts: 3,452 ✭✭
    Dave/Chris, those Damascus are just drop dead gorgeous, thanks for the sharing. On another note, I am still very much enjoying my M2A with the Long Twisty neck, best "feel" putter especially on fast greens. The weight is perfect and I am not sure how much better a Damascus equivalent can make the putter, abliet give my poor wifey a heart attack but then again, if I grow a "CIA slush fund" the other party never has to know image/ninja.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ninja:' />



    The arrow is definitely more superior to the Indian image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />





    Have a Merry Christmas and New Year guys, you all deserve it. 2011 has been a super, super year!
    Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 6-S finished 44.5"
    Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Honma 737 18* 5 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite

    Taylormade P790 4-PW, Nippon Modus 3 105 with ProSoft inserts, Grip Master Perforated leather grips
    Ben Hogan 2018 Equalizer 48* and 52* Forged wedges
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
    Directed Force Reno "2.05" with BGT Stability shaft (Presse V tweaked)


    Ball: Srixon XV, 2019 Taylormade TP-5x
    Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!
  • elmo17elmo17 Members Posts: 114
    Just got my MA1 Fixer deliverd to the door. (it's the putter in post 3511 in this thread). It came out better than I would have ever dreamed, Thank you Dave, Chris,and Libby for making the whole prosses so easy.



    Can't wait to get it on the greens.



    Steve
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    SwingBlues wrote:


    Dave/Chris, those Damascus are just drop dead gorgeous, thanks for the sharing. On another note, I am still very much enjoying my M2A with the Long Twisty neck, best "feel" putter especially on fast greens. The weight is perfect and I am not sure how much better a Damascus equivalent can make the putter, abliet give my poor wifey a heart attack but then again, if I grow a "CIA slush fund" the other party never has to know image/ninja.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ninja:' />



    The arrow is definitely more superior to the Indian image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />





    Have a Merry Christmas and New Year guys, you all deserve it. 2011 has been a super, super year!




    Thanks Alby image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />:) We wish you a Safe and Happy Holiday Season as well image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Thanks



    -Chris
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    elmo17 wrote:


    Just got my MA1 Fixer deliverd to the door. (it's the putter in post 3511 in this thread). It came out better than I would have ever dreamed, Thank you Dave, Chris,and Libby for making the whole prosses so easy.



    Can't wait to get it on the greens.



    Steve




    Thanks Steve. We can't wait till you can get her on the greens and hear your thoughts.



    Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help in the future image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Thanks



    -Chris
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • golfswedegolfswede golfswede Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    What's happened with the new M40 model?
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    Hey Guys,



    I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Wanted to share one more addition to the MACHINE Shop image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> She is getting installed right now. Between this and our new Mill there is no telling where Dave's Creativity will stop image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> This will also allow us to speed up our Milling and Finishing times image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Enjoy



    -Chris



    MP_Bridgeport_Move_1b.jpg



    MP_Bridgeport_Move_1c.jpg



    MP_Bridgeport_Move_1d_cu.jpg



    MP_Bridgeport_Move_1f.jpg
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    golfswede wrote:


    What's happened with the new M40 model?


    Hello,



    The M40 is still in the works image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Once I get some new pics, I will be sure to post them.



    Thanks



    -Chris
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • golfswedegolfswede golfswede Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    choeppner wrote:


    Hey Guys,



    I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Wanted to share one more addition to the MACHINE Shop image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> She is getting installed right now. Between this and our new Mill there is no telling where Dave's Creativity will stop image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> This will also allow us to speed up our Milling and Finishing times image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Enjoy



    -Chris



    MP_Bridgeport_Move_1b.jpg



    MP_Bridgeport_Move_1c.jpg



    MP_Bridgeport_Move_1d_cu.jpg



    MP_Bridgeport_Move_1f.jpg


    Nice Christmas present, a couple of days early... Could do some interresting things... 😄
  • sethgsethg Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Below is a picture of my new Machine belly putter. I can adjust the weights and change the shaft to take it back to a regular putter if I want. Dave as always was awesome to work with.





  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing Seth image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I hope she makes a ton of birdies for you.



    If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.



    Thanks



    -Chris
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    Hey Guys,



    I hope everyone hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I wanted to share some pics with you of our new Square Plumber Neck Hosel being milled image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> This will be one of our new hosels offered for 2012.



    Enjoy



    Thanks



    -Chris



    MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op1_hmm.jpg



    MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op1_T2_hmm.jpg



    MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op1_T8_hmm.jpg



    MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op4_hmm.jpg



    MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op4_hmm_cu.jpg
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • SwingBluesSwingBlues We are the Old Dark Navy Blues Members Posts: 3,452 ✭✭
    Hey Choeps, can I borrow your time machine, cause I like to go back, cancel my past orders and put the new ones with the square neck - aka - the neck every other company makes image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />



    Merry Christmas mate image/friends.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':friends:' />
    Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 6-S finished 44.5"
    Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Honma 737 18* 5 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite

    Taylormade P790 4-PW, Nippon Modus 3 105 with ProSoft inserts, Grip Master Perforated leather grips
    Ben Hogan 2018 Equalizer 48* and 52* Forged wedges
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
    Directed Force Reno "2.05" with BGT Stability shaft (Presse V tweaked)


    Ball: Srixon XV, 2019 Taylormade TP-5x
    Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    In a world full of Copy-Cats, You gotta be original. LOL



    Merry Christmas Alby image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Thanks



    -Chris
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • DB MACHINEDB MACHINE Sponsors Posts: 934 ✭✭
    edited Dec 24, 2011 #3534
    SwingBlues wrote:


    Hey Choeps, can I borrow your time machine, cause I like to go back, cancel my past orders and put the new ones with the square neck - aka - the neck every other company makes image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />



    Merry Christmas mate image/friends.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':friends:' />




    Hey Alby,



    Don't forget, with our putters, you can always change the neck out, and go for something new!



    We're also going to have Half Offset Square Cut, Stubby, Medium Short, (Standard), Medium Long and Long, Full Slant Half Off and Shaft Over styles. And those are just the Plumbers! And of course we'll be happy to add Dot Pill Cuts, Drill Here bores, Hand bend them with Doglegs and Twists, or TIG weld them if you like... So there will be even more to choose from! image/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':crazy:' />



    And, we'll be introducing some other new, big and important customization options for these hosels for 2012!! Should be fun!



    Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!



    -Dave
  • SwingBluesSwingBlues We are the Old Dark Navy Blues Members Posts: 3,452 ✭✭
    Good God Dave, you have been busy thinking up all these necks! - that is why I luv MACHINE, it can be tailored to the cows come home, I still have a beautiful rincon neck that is so sweet but I just luv the long twisty the best so far.



    Roll 'em out Big Dave....image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':good:' />
    Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 6-S finished 44.5"
    Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Honma 737 18* 5 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite

    Taylormade P790 4-PW, Nippon Modus 3 105 with ProSoft inserts, Grip Master Perforated leather grips
    Ben Hogan 2018 Equalizer 48* and 52* Forged wedges
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
    Directed Force Reno "2.05" with BGT Stability shaft (Presse V tweaked)


    Ball: Srixon XV, 2019 Taylormade TP-5x
    Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!
  • weaver93weaver93 Members Posts: 1,038
    All I can say is Thanks Dave! I can't wait to try it out!!



  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    Thanks for Sharing Mark image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Glad they made it to you in time image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    -Chris
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • Harob11Harob11 Harob11 Members Posts: 1,065 ✭✭
    Approximately how much for a damascus one of these? Anyone know?
    Drive 400 - Swing Faster. Drive Further. www.puredistancegolf.com/drive400
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,298 ✭✭
    Hello,



    Let me PM you the pricing on these.



    Thanks in advance



    -Chris
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg



    Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • ThaddyThaddy Members Posts: 1,191
    Chris, I think I'll be including the new square cut plumbers neck into my order. I love that Dave is going to be offering so many varieties of both neck style. Should look great from address with a half shaft offset image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • B-ManB-Man silky smooth Members Posts: 1,301 ✭✭
    Got bored waiting for Santa the other night so I gave this a face wash. Hard to see exactly how it looks under lights.



    Vapor Speed Driver
    TaylorMade 2017 M2 13* FW
    TaylorMade 2017 M2 15* FW
    Cobra King Pro Forged Black CB/MB 4-PW
    Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52/9, 56/10, 60/9
    TaylorMade TP Collection Berwick
    BOOM!
Sign In or Register to comment.