Information about these clubs?

TyrenNagtegaal ·  
TyrenNagtegaalTyrenNagtegaal  6WRX Points: 0Handicap: -Members Posts: 6
Hi all,

First post on the site and this seemed to be the place for this thread,

I purchased a set of Greg Norman Cobra Irons with 1- SW for $100, they are Left Handed and I believe extended an inch.

Just curious to find out some more information about the clubs, Year of Make, history, etc

Cheers in advance!

Ty,
Posted:
Tagged:

Comments

• jslane57jslane57  3929WRX Points: 26Handicap: <5Members Posts: 3,929 Titanium Tees
    I think early 1990's. Possibly made by MacGregor, stamped Cobra. Nice clubs!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TyrenNagtegaalTyrenNagtegaal  6WRX Points: 0Handicap: -Members Posts: 6
    After reading through many other posts of similiar clubs, I am yet to see any with the Tour stamp as the ones above are? Can anyone explain the difference?
    Posted:
  • BIG STUBIG STU  12589WRX Points: 3,198Handicap: 5.0Members Posts: 12,589 Titanium Tees
    jslane57 wrote:

I think early 1990's. Possibly made by MacGregor, stamped Cobra. Nice clubs!
    You nailed it Lane---- OP Post this over in the Classic Golf and golfers Forum here on WRX--- There are several experts over there that can give you more details and will be glad to do so
    Posted:

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana R
    Hybrid Adams Boxer 19* Matrix Ozik R
    Hybrid Adams A-10 OS 22* Pro Launch red R
    Irons 4 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex 2 shafts
    SW Cleveland 588 56* TTDG Sensicore S-400
    Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe rusty and lead taped named "Rusty"
    Bag(s) Old School Burton plain mini staff or Jones Classic

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.