Information about these clubs?

Hi all,

First post on the site and this seemed to be the place for this thread,

I purchased a set of Greg Norman Cobra Irons with 1- SW for $100, they are Left Handed and I believe extended an inch.

Just curious to find out some more information about the clubs, Year of Make, history, etc

Cheers in advance!

Ty,
Tagged:

Comments

• jslane57jslane57 Members Posts: 3,929 ✭✭
    I think early 1990's. Possibly made by MacGregor, stamped Cobra. Nice clubs!
  • TyrenNagtegaalTyrenNagtegaal Members Posts: 6
    After reading through many other posts of similiar clubs, I am yet to see any with the Tour stamp as the ones above are? Can anyone explain the difference?
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,151 ✭✭
    jslane57 wrote:

I think early 1990's. Possibly made by MacGregor, stamped Cobra. Nice clubs!
    You nailed it Lane---- OP Post this over in the Classic Golf and golfers Forum here on WRX--- There are several experts over there that can give you more details and will be glad to do so
    Driver: Homna G1-X Homna stock Regular shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Diamana Reg
    Irons 3 thru 9 KZG Kyoei Forged CB 1st generation Swing Science 400 Graphite Senior flex
    PW Cleveland Special 588 45* bent to 47* Stock Cleveland Steel Shaft
    SW Cleveland 588 56* DG Sensicore S-300 ( old dependable)
    Putter- 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Bulls Eye fluted shaft rusty and lead taped as heck named "Rusty"
    Bag-- Jones Classic non stand
    Founding Father of Outlaw Golf Association member #1---- Play what you want **** the USGA & R&A
    Redneck Hippie Golf When the Tailgate drops the BS Stops
    Vintage
    Toney Penna Model 1 Aldila HM-40
    3&4 woods Macgregor DX Keyhole steel TT R
    Irons 2 thru 9 1954 Hogan Precision TT green or 1980 Macgregor VIP 3 thru PW Hogan Apex #2 shafts " The famous Bastardized Macs"
    PW Hogan White Cameo 50* Hogan Apex Wedge
    SW Macgregor LRA 56* S-400 DJ Special-- Will rotate out when old dependable does not behave
    Putter ( subject to change) Lil David 8802
    Bag Old School Power Bilt orange mini staff