$250 OBO!! Tensei Pro Orange V3 70 TX w/Callaway Adapter For Sale or Trade

radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
Long story short. I think I went a bit too heavy for my first foray into counter balanced shafts. I'd like to switch over to a 60 TX if possible. I am just having to add too much weight to the head to get the high swing weight I prefer.

Trade interests, must play to at least 45" and have a Callaway adapter preferably. Looking for something in the 60 gram range but could do 70 with the right shaft.

Looking to stay in the X-stiff, TX-stiff flexes.

Tensei Pro Orange 60 TX

Tensei Pro White 60 or 70 TX

Diamana DF 60 or 70 X or TX

Diamana BF 60 or 70 TX

Synergy Black 60

Kuro Kage XD DC 60 TX

Or anything else that fits with then profiles above.

Will only consider trading with members that have a solid reputation/feedback to vouch for them.

I just purchased this shaft on eBay and had an adapter glued on a couple weeks ago. It plays to 45" in an Epic. No tipping to my knowledge. The shaft looks remarkable. The shop didn't have any Callaway ferrules, so he rigged something together. It looks pretty good, but you can tell it isn't stock close up. I know how picky we can all be so I took some close ups of it so there are no surprises.

Asking for &290 $275 $250 OBO shipped for the shaft or will consider a trade for any of the shafts above. Depending on what shaft is traded, there may have to be money kicked in from either side.

Let me know if my price is off or if you have any questions.

Post edited by Unknown User on
Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

Comments

• mtgmtg Members Posts: 339 ✭✭
    edited Nov 29, 2018 #2
    Just a heads up man -- even with a counter balance, shaft weight should ADD to swing weight. The balance point of a counterbalanced shaft is only a few inches further up than a non-CB shaft. So the extra weight to the overall shaft should definitely increase swing weight, not make it lower. There may be exceptions but I don't know of them. Just so you know - if you get a 60 gram with the same specs otherwise, you're probably looking at adding even more weight to the head.
    Driver: TS3 Aldila 2kxv Blue 70x
    3w: F7 ADDI 8x
    DI: P790 3i PX HB6
    Irons: P790 (4i), Z945 (5-Pw) Modus 120x
    Wedges: SM6-7 50F, 54M, 60S S400
    Putter: Odyssey Red 7s
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    mtg wrote:

Just a heads up man -- even with a counter balance, shaft weight should ADD to swing weight. The balance point of a counterbalanced shaft is only a few inches further up than a non-CB shaft. So the extra weight to the overall shaft should definitely increase swing weight, not make it lower. There may be exceptions but I don't know of them. Just so you know - if you get a 60 gram with the same specs otherwise, you're probably looking at adding even more weight to the head.

Swing weight is not so much the issue as the static weight. To get the club head to where I want it, the overall club is just a touch too heavy. Not necessarily trying to obtain a certain SW number. Just trying to get the head to outweigh the shaft a little more.
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
  • malamigmalamig Posts: 112 ✭✭
    I have a tensei white TX to trade for your orange.
    Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5* AD-DI 6X
    3w: Titleist 917F2 13.5* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 05
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H1 19* Oban Devotion 04
    3i: Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi AMT X100SS
    4i-PW: Mizuno MP-18 AMT X100
    50*, 55*, 60*: Mizuno T7 AMT X100SS
    Putter: Scotty Cameron
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    Make me an offer guys. I just need to generate enough funds for one of the shafts on my wish list.
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
  • chungry82chungry82 ClubWRX Posts: 103 ClubWRX
    Pm sent
  • Just so you know the Orange only comes in 70TX... no 60TX if I’m not mistaken
    915 D2 Adilia Rogue Silver X
    915fd Adilia Rogue Black X
    910h 19* Tour AD DI 8X
    AP2 4-pw Project X PxI 6.5
    Vokey wedges
    Cameron TeI3
  • kizdockizdoc Wildcat ClubWRX Posts: 402 ClubWRX
    castle24rd wrote:

Just so you know the Orange only comes in 70TX... no 60TX if I’m not mistaken

I think you're mistaken.
    Titleist TS3 9.5* MCA Diamana BF 60X
    Titleist TS2 16.5* Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S
    TaylorMade P790 3-iron MCA Tensei CK Pro Blue Hybrid 90TX
    Miura Giken MB 5003 4-GW Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Miura 1957 55C, 59C Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour Wedge 125
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 34/355
    Titleist Pro V1

• money31money31 Members Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Kuro Kage for trade...

And I have a PO 60TX
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,553 admin
    radiman wrote:

Long story short. I think I went a bit too heavy for my first foray into counter balanced shafts. I'd like to switch over to a 60 TX if possible. I am just having to add too much weight to the head to get the high swing weight I prefer.

Trade interests, must play to at least 45" and have a Callaway adapter preferably. Looking for something in the 60 gram range but could do 70 with the right shaft.

Looking to stay in the X-stiff, TX-stiff flexes.

Tensei Pro Orange 60 TX

Tensei Pro White 60 or 70 TX

Diamana DF 60 or 70 X or TX

Diamana BF 60 or 70 TX

Synergy Black 60

Kuro Kage XD DC 60 TX

Or anything else that fits with then profiles above.

Will only consider trading with members that have a solid reputation/feedback to vouch for them.

I just purchased this shaft on eBay and had an adapter glued on a couple weeks ago. It plays to 45" in an Epic. No tipping to my knowledge. The shaft looks remarkable. The shop didn't have any Callaway ferrules, so he rigged something together. It looks pretty good, but you can tell it isn't stock close up. I know how picky we can all be so I took some close ups of it so there are no surprises.

Asking for &290 $275 $250 OBO shipped for the shaft or will consider a trade for any of the shafts above. Depending on what shaft is traded, there may have to be money kicked in from either side.

Let me know if my price is off or if you have any questions.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • andyk856andyk856 Posts: 162 ✭✭
    castle24rd wrote:

Just so you know the Orange only comes in 70TX... no 60TX if I’m not mistaken
    It does come in 60 TX, I'm using one. It's a beast
    Taylormade M6 / Tensei Orange 60 TX shaft
    Titleist 917F2 / Fujikura Pro XLR8 71 TS shaft
    Titleist 718 CB / Project X LZ 6.5
    Titleist 712U 2 Iron / X 95 Graphite Design Tour AD UT
    Titleist SM6 52 wedge
    Titleist SM6 56 wedge
    Titleist SM6 60 wedge
    Taylormade Spider Black on black