Taylormade new Ball for 20019 ?

The price dropped on the Taylormade TP5/TP5X. I'm guessing there's a new ball in the works. Any info. The TP5X was my favorite.

Comments

• tbone18tbone18 Members Posts: 488 ✭✭
    MR. MP67 wrote:

The price dropped on the Taylormade TP5/TP5X. I'm guessing there's a new ball in the works. Any info. The TP5X was my favorite.
    they still can, just stock up.
    CALLAWAY BIG BERTHA 815 HYBRID 20,23 / MATRIX HM3 105
    MIURA CB-1007 5-PW / ALDILA RIP TOUR 115
    TAYLORMADE HIGH TOE 50,54,58
    PXG BAT ATTACK BLACK CENTER SHAFT

TESTING IN PROGRESS
    EPIC FLASH SUB ZERO 9* / ALDILA ROGUE SILVER 110 70 X-FLEX
    PING G410 PLUS 9* / PROJECT X EVENFLOW BLACK 75 6.5
    HONMA TW737VN 5-10 / ALDILA RIP TOUR 115
  • HappyGilmore22HappyGilmore22 Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    It's TM you know something new is coming out.
    Driver: TaylorMade M5 8.5 deg - Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Orange 70x
    3 Wood: TaylorMade M1 13.5 deg - Fujikura Evolution 757 7.2 Tour Spec x 3 wood
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2, 19 deg - Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 90x
    Irons: Titleist TMB 718 4 iron, AP2 718 5-PW - TT DG X7
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7 slate blue 50.12 F TT DG X7, 54.10 S and 60.08 M DG S400 TI
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Squareback 1.5
  • JStangJStang Members Posts: 2,399 ✭✭
    With advances in modern science and medicine, it's not unreasonable to think we might be alive in 18k years.
    F9 Rogue Fairway | 915H 2 & 3 | 718 CBVokey SM6 52, 58Byron Morgan DH89
  • SocratesSocrates How can it be so *&#% hard to make a shoulder turn? WinnipegClubWRX Posts: 9,224 ClubWRX
    Not sure about you, but I think I’ll be dead by 20019.

Likely could do a search and see that there is a multi page thread on this already.
    Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"
    Cobra F8 5-6 Fwy at 18.5° Stiff
    Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
    X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
    Ping Forged 52°, ES 56º and ES 60º
    Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.5"
    MCC Align Midsize
    Moving to the bench:
    Jazz Bear Cat 3 wd Aerotech Stiff
    Vokey SM2 52º cc
    Scotty X7M Dual 38"
  • NokeNoke Members Posts: 2,108 ✭✭
    Socrates wrote:

Not sure about you, but I think I’ll be dead by 20019.

Likely could do a search and see that there is a multi page thread on this already.

I searched and didn’t find anything about your death.
  • rbilramzrbilramz ClubWRX Posts: 754 ClubWRX
    20019? I’m so excited to see what technology will bring us in the 18,000 years!
  • Gary GutfulGary Gutful Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭
    Driver v Driver 18002 still wont produce anything decent.
  • Hacker541Hacker541 Members Posts: 55 ✭✭
    As soon as I seen the title and there were 7 replies I thought to myself “I wonder how many times he’s been ridiculed for the typo?” 5 out of the 7 ain’t bad. WRX never disappoints..
  • JDSPGAJDSPGA Members Posts: 404 ✭✭

It's TM you know something new is coming out.

Old, annoying joke. The Tp5 is 2 years old. They are refreshing it. Do you jump at Titleist when they refresh the ProV every 2 years?
    Callaway Staff/Adidas Staff/UST Mamiya Advisory Staff

Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond - Helium Proto 4F5
    Callaway Epic Flash 3+ - Elements Gold 6F4
    Callaway Epic Flash 5W - Elements Gold 6F4
    Callaway X Forged UT 21 - Recoil Hybrid Prototype 85F4
    Callaway Apex Pro 19 5-PW - Custom Recoil Prototype 95
    Callaway MD4 50, PM Grind 54, 58 - Custom Recoil 110 
    Directed Force - Stability Shaft
    Chrome Soft X Truvis Yellow

rsz_1yoimy69p_400x400.jpg rsz_1rsz_2pgapro.jpg
  • I_HATE_SNOWI_HATE_SNOW Members Posts: 3,268 ✭✭
    Hacker541 wrote:

As soon as I seen the title and there were 7 replies I thought to myself "I wonder how many times he's been ridiculed for the typo?" 5 out of the 7 ain't bad. WRX never disappoints..

Took several minutes to notice that, thanks.
  • Vardon GripVardon Grip Members Posts: 460 ✭✭
    I remember 20019, that’s the year Golf channel brought back the big break. Hosted by the Chamblee T1000.
  • SocratesSocrates How can it be so *&#% hard to make a shoulder turn? WinnipegClubWRX Posts: 9,224 ClubWRX
    nohny noke wrote:

Socrates wrote:

Not sure about you, but I think I'll be dead by 20019.

I searched and didn't find anything about your death.

I'm like Ted Williams... I sure feel cold, but can't figure out why?
    Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"
    Cobra F8 5-6 Fwy at 18.5° Stiff
    Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
    X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
    Ping Forged 52°, ES 56º and ES 60º
    Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.5"
    MCC Align Midsize
    Moving to the bench:
    Jazz Bear Cat 3 wd Aerotech Stiff
    Vokey SM2 52º cc
    Scotty X7M Dual 38"
  • taylorx300taylorx300 Members Posts: 1,263 ✭✭
    TP5 / 5x have a new material in the core called HFX and a new cover for better durability.
    M3 9.5* / Atmos Black Tour Spec
    M4 16.5* / Hzrdus Black
    M4 Hybrid 19* / KBS Prototype
    P-770 / Project X LZ 6.0
    52* / 58* Black Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
    59* Original Trusty Rusty / Hump shaft
    60* Raw Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
    Toulon Garage Columbus Triple Black
    Hacker541 wrote:

As soon as I seen the title and there were 7 replies I thought to myself “I wonder how many times he’s been ridiculed for the typo?” 5 out of the 7 ain’t bad. WRX never disappoints..

You would have been wrong. Nobody ridiculed the OP for the typo, they simply made funnies about it in a non-personal way. If he (or you) took the jokes personally, well...

No two snowflakes are alike.
  • KMeloneyKMeloney Members Posts: 4,749 ✭✭
    Hacker541 wrote:

As soon as I seen the title and there were 7 replies I thought to myself "I wonder how many times he's been ridiculed for the typo?" 5 out of the 7 ain't bad. WRX never disappoints..

I seen something wrong in your post, too...

(These responses ARE hilarious. Good times!)
  • Hacker541Hacker541 Members Posts: 55 ✭✭
    nohny noke wrote:

Hacker541 wrote:

You would have been wrong. Nobody ridiculed the OP for the typo, they simply made funnies about it in a non-personal way. If he (or you) took the jokes personally, well...

Okay. I'll bite. Where I come from we, from time to time, ridicule each other in a fun and harmless way much like the responses I was eluding to in this thread. We also make jokes, similar as I did above, that are taken in a fun and non-literal way. What we tend not to do is wait for somebody to say something that we can take and misconstrue into trolling them and calling them names. A quick glance at your recent post shows you don't take much interest in contributing anything meaningful to the forums but that's okay, I guess the world needs trolls too.
  • JStangJStang Members Posts: 2,399 ✭✭
    Hacker541 wrote:

I have no idea what the first two guys were thinking.
    F9 Rogue Fairway | 915H 2 & 3 | 718 CBVokey SM6 52, 58Byron Morgan DH89
  • EvolvedEvolved Members Posts: 741 ✭✭
    nohny noke wrote:

Hacker541 wrote:

The irony here is fantastic

Also if we want to mock a company for changes their "balls" often lets look at the Callaway chrome soft. The ball that changed the ball, that changed the ball, that changed the ball.
  • Willian70Willian70 Members Posts: 383 ✭✭
    Evolved wrote:

nohny noke wrote:

Hacker541 wrote:

Also if we want to mock a company for changes their "balls" often lets look at the Callaway chrome soft. The ball that changed the ball, that changed the ball, that changed the ball.

but there is GRAPHENE in it so you know its good....
    Callaway EPIC 10.5 Oban Purple
    Cobra Baffler 16* Tour Ad Di 7x
    Callaway X HOT PRO 19* V2
    Titleist 910h 23* Diamana
    PING g25 5-UW Tour Elevate x100
    Ping Glide 54, 58 s400
    Spider tour Black
  • jwb10jwb10 Major Winner MarsMembers Posts: 909 ✭✭
    image/idhitit.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' /> image/download.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':download:' /> image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' /> image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' /> The banter is way better than any microscopic change in the balls.... image/ban.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ban:' />
    Hacker541 wrote:

nohny noke wrote:

Hacker541 wrote:

Okay. I'll bite. Where I come from we, from time to time, ridicule each other in a fun and harmless way much like the responses I was eluding to in this thread. We also make jokes, similar as I did above, that are taken in a fun and non-literal way. What we tend not to do is wait for somebody to say something that we can take and misconstrue into trolling them and calling them names. A quick glance at your recent post shows you don't take much interest in contributing anything meaningful to the forums but that's okay, I guess the world needs trolls too.

I'm sorry, I thought you were using the word 'ridicule' in its most common usage, which usually implies some contempt or derision. Thank you for clarifying.

And I wasn't calling you a name, because you clearly weren't offended by the 5/7ths of initial responses that had fun with the typo.
    Evolved wrote:

nohny noke wrote:

Hacker541 wrote:

Me thinks you don't understand irony.
  • swgolf12swgolf12 Members Posts: 895 ✭✭
    Hacker541 wrote:

nohny noke wrote:

Hacker541 wrote:

You rang? image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pimp:' />
      • 16' M2 8.5* TPT 14 Proto
      • LTD 14.5* Matrix 8M2
      • Vapor Fly Pro 3
      • Titleist T-MB 4
      • VR Forged 5-9
      • SM5 46*
      • SSC Don White Grind 53/58
      • PM Grind 64
      • Studio Design 1.5 Circle T
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers Posts: 5,583 ✭✭
    nohny noke wrote:

Hacker541 wrote:

I'm sorry, I thought you were using the word 'ridicule' in its most common usage, which usually implies some contempt or derision. Thank you for clarifying.

And I wasn't calling you a name, because you clearly weren't offended by the 5/7ths of initial responses that had fun with the typo.

Well Hacker, at least he didn't correct your misuse of "eluding". image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Evolved wrote:

nohny noke wrote:

Hacker541 wrote:

Talk about irony.

A guy named "Evolved" complaining about a ball that,,,,,,, well,,,,,, is "evolving". image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-4 48, 52, DGS300
    Ping Glide Forged 56* DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3, 64 DGS300

Evnroll 1.2 (Today - always subject to change LOL)
    Titleist AVX
  • bigeasybigeasy Bigeasy Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭
    Lock it up!
    Cobra F6+ Graphite Design ADDI-6S 10D
    Cobra Flyz+ 14.5 degree, Aldila Tour Blue 75 stiff
    Taylormade M1 19* hybrid
    Mizuno MP25 4-PW CTaperLite
    Titleist SM6F Grind 50*, SM6 S Grind 55* SM6 59* S Grind S-300
    Scotty Cameron GOLO 5 SS tour 2.0
     Srixon Z star, TP5, Prov1
    USGA Handicap 6.2
    GolfPride MCC Plus 4 and Tour Velvet Plus 4

USA! Love it or leave it!
  • StanksStanks Everything I post is confrontational Members Posts: 1,240 ✭✭
    Looking forward to the new ball. As long as the cover is fixed, I'll be a happy camper.
  • Man_O_WarMan_O_War Members Posts: 2,750 ✭✭
    shere optimism of hackers
    Cobra LTD PRO/LTD BLACK  Matrix F6M2/F7M3/Project X LZ 6.0 71g HC/ Fuji 661 III
    Cobra LTD 3/4 Kai'li 80
    Cobra LTD 4/5 Kai'li 80
    TM Mid_Rescue TP 22*
    Cobra Fly Z  Pro Irons Modus 120x SSx2 4-pw
    RTX 3.0 50, 54, 60 Modus 125
    Machine LN M6
  • Clarinetmonster2Clarinetmonster2 Members Posts: 67
    TP5X is my current favorite ball, as long as they don't screw it up I'll be happy.
    Ping G400 LST 10* Ping Tour 65 X
    Titleist 816 H1 19* Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.8 Tour Spec X
    Mizuno MMC Fli-Hi 21* C-Taper light
    4-AW Callaway Apex MB Project X 6.5
    Vokey SM7 54.14F, Vokey SM6 60.08M
    Odyssey OWorks 7 Tank
  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members Posts: 3,280 ✭✭

TP5X is my current favorite ball, as long as they don't screw it up I'll be happy.

I really liked the TP5X. However, it’s not the ball I played this year, but if they improve it, I’ll probably use it next year!
    “I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • ffmedicmattffmedicmatt FFMedicMatt Cleveland OHMembers Posts: 486 ✭✭
    I literally LOL’d at each response.
    WITB FFMedicMatt

Taylor Made M3 8.5 Tour AD-BB 7X Shaft
    Taylor Made M2 15 degree Tour AD-DI 7x Shaft
    Taylor Made R15 Rescue 2 hybird X Shaft
    Taylor Made Tour Preferred 4-PW
    Vokey 52,56,60 SM4 oil can wedges
    Scotty Cameron GoLo 5R
    Taylor Made TP5x or K-Sig