Under Armour Storm Bags - Costco

Comments

• GooseHookGooseHook Keep it Fraiche Members Posts: 11,669 ✭✭
    Bbo569 wrote:

I ordered an Armada bag and received the wrong color. Ordered dark grey and received the light grey. They are close enough other than the logo color and the deal was good enough that I wasn't going to say anything. Then out of the blue I get an email from Costco saying that they noticed that I received the wrong color and are therefore crediting my credit card for $25 to keep the color I was sent. Of course it said that if I was unsatisfied I was welcome to send it back for a full refund. However, with that credit that makes that takes this deal to another level, $75 for a UA Armada bag! Costco knows how to treat its members!

If you like the bag and use it for some time, the dark grey was going to fade into light anyway!
    M4 9.5°, Green Mamba 70TX
    Mizuno ST-180 16°, Atmos Blue 8x
    Mizuno CLK  19°, Recoil Hybrid 95
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil 110

Srixon Z785 5-PW
    Mizuno S18  50.07, 54.08 & 58.08
    Nippon Modus 125x
    EVNROLL ER3
    Z-Star XV
    Lead Tape

• awtryau89awtryau89 Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    Where do these ship from and what method does Costco use? I got my shipping notification on Saturday but the order hasn't been updated with any tracking info. Thanks.
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, COMembers Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    Mine was shipped out of Stockton, CA, via UPS. Will be here on Wednesday.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (purple dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)
  • Ferris2001Ferris2001 Members Posts: 40 ✭✭
    I ordered the cart bag and ended up getting the wrong color as well. Got the ‘murica version instead of the grey/red. Ugh, I’m not very patriotic. I emailed and they offered a refund and no replacement. :-(
  • bellkenbellken Members Posts: 780 ✭✭
    My bag was shipped via UPS from Maryland - 14 way stand bag.
  • MI517MI517 Members Posts: 437 ✭✭
    Ferris2001 wrote:

I ordered the cart bag and ended up getting the wrong color as well. Got the ‘murica version instead of the grey/red. Ugh, I’m not very patriotic. I emailed and they offered a refund and no replacement. :-(

Let em know. They let me know I could get a refund or keep and get $25 back, as well as getting rain check on 99.99 price when one you ordered comes back in stock.
    Ping G400 Max Driver 9* - Ping Tour 65 X
    Callaway Epic 4 Hybrid - UST Recoil ES780 S
    Callaway Apex 21* Utility Iron - KBS TourV S
    Cobra King Forged CB/MB 4-P - KBS $-Taper Black S
    Titleist SM7 50*F, 54*F, 58*M - KBS $-Taper
    Odyssey #1Works Versa 34”
  • nandonando Members Posts: 705 ✭✭
    Mine arrived today.
    MI517 wrote:

Ferris2001 wrote:

Let em know. They let me know I could get a refund or keep and get $25 back, as well as getting rain check on 99.99 price when one you ordered comes back in stock.

I let them know via the chat thing on their website. He said I could keep it or return it. For the $75 I would probably keep it.
  • Bimmer1Bimmer1 Members Posts: 2,538 ✭✭
    I ordered the 14 way black. It was shipped via UPS from California and is expected to arrive next Monday since I’m in TN.
  • onlyonfridaysonlyonfridays Awesome. Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    I received my 14-way black stand bag today and I love it.
  • DpavsDpavs OverWRX'ed Members Posts: 3,335 ✭✭
    edited Dec 10, 2018 #72

I received my 14-way black stand bag today and I love it.

Did yours have a couple dings on it here and there... my luck with Costco online orders is running 100%... nothing arrives without some damage. Albeit the damage was very small in this case, mostly just nicks on a few plastic areas on the top rim and handle.
  • onlyonfridaysonlyonfridays Awesome. Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    I haven't noticed anything, but I also haven't really checked it. Thanks for the heads up!
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    Bimmer1 wrote:

I ordered the 14 way black. It was shipped via UPS from California and is expected to arrive next Monday since I'm in TN.

Same here. Finally got tracking today. Hopefully UPS keeps the trucks running smoothly.
  • sukkeunsukkeun Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    For those who received the bag, how do you like the bag? Can't find much reviews online for them.
    sukkeun wrote:

For those who received the bag, how do you like the bag? Can't find much reviews online for them.

It’s really nice. I might keep it even though I find the design tacky.
  • MI517MI517 Members Posts: 437 ✭✭
    14-way stand bag came in and was black as ordered. Nice bag.
    Ping G400 Max Driver 9* - Ping Tour 65 X
    Callaway Epic 4 Hybrid - UST Recoil ES780 S
    Callaway Apex 21* Utility Iron - KBS TourV S
    Cobra King Forged CB/MB 4-P - KBS $-Taper Black S
    Titleist SM7 50*F, 54*F, 58*M - KBS $-Taper
    Odyssey #1Works Versa 34”
  • Bimmer1Bimmer1 Members Posts: 2,538 ✭✭
    sukkeun wrote:

I think the reviews would be the same for the exact bag Sun Mountain manufactures without the Under Armour logo on it.
    Bimmer1 wrote:

sukkeun wrote:

I think the reviews would be the same for the exact bag Sun Mountain manufactures without the Under Armour logo on it.

Comparing it to the SM offerings I really don't find there is an exact duplicate of it... similar but not the same by any means. That said, having both the SM 4.5 LS 14 way and the UA Storm Match 14 way I'd say both are pretty decent quality though.
  • Albatross85Albatross85 Tiger is the GOAT St. Louis, MOMembers Posts: 2,842 ✭✭
    Got my 14 way 2 days ago, its really nice. The pockets are extremely functional. This bag was made by a golfer with common sense. Really sharp looking in person as well. My 2019 Titleist Players 5 will be hitting the BST
    Titleist TS3 8.5* ...............................Tensei Pro White 70TX proto 44.5" D5
    Titleist TS2 15.75* ..........................Tensei Pro White 80TX proto 42.5" D4
    Mizuno MP18 Fli-Hi #2 17.5* ...Handcrafted HZRDUS 105 6.5 39.75" D2
    Titleist 712U 4 iron .......................C-taper S+ 125 D2
    Wilson FG Tour V6 5-Gw ............PX LZ 6.5 +3/8" D2-D5 off 46* Pw
    Mizuno T7 55.09 ............................PX LZ 6.5 35.5" D6
    Mizuno T7 60.06 ............................Tour Issue S400 35.5" D6
    Tour Only Odyssey Jailbird Mini Versa | BWB | plumbers neck | WHP insert
    Bridgestone Tour B XS

• Nick081974Nick081974 Members Posts: 535 ✭✭
    sukkeun wrote:

I have had the armada cart bag since they came out and I LOVE mine! I really can't find a single bad thing to say about it other then the price I paid versus the price that Costco had it for. The club layout is perfect and better than the branded sun mountain bags, IN MY OPINION! The pockets and amount of storage is perfect. The fabric is great and still shows zero wear on it. I have found myself not even looking at bags anymore when i walk past them. I'm extremely happy!!

I hope everyone else feels the same when they get theirs!
    - Taylormade M2 9.5
    - Taylormade M2 3W
    - Taylormade M2 3h
    - Taylormade M2 4-PW
    - Vokey SM6 50*, 56*, & 60*
    - Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.5
    - TM Tour Preferred X
  • aliedelaliedel Members Posts: 179
    edited Dec 12, 2018 #82
    Looks like I am not getting my order, never got shipping confirmation and now it's out of stock. I had them leave the order open just in case, but I doubt they are getting any more. Bummer.

Edit- out of blue got notice that they are shipping, but not in the color I originally wanted.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    I got an email today saying that my order is being canceled and that my credit card had not been charged. I got a bag of the wrong color and my card has been charged. They are all over the place with this one, lol.
  • gjlang76gjlang76 Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    I almost pulled the trigger on a Speedround 4 way top as I like smaller, lighter bags, but glad I didn’t. Went to PGASS to see one in person and it is incredibly cheap feeling/looking. Super flimsy legs that flailed about as I engaged them. Can’t see this bag lasting very long.
  • ultra63ultra63 Members Posts: 7 ✭✭
    I orderd Dark Gray and got an email my only option was black or they would cancel my order.
    edited Dec 13, 2018 #86
    Costco, when it comes to golf stuff-

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mctrees02mctrees02 Lefty Boomers Posts: 1,278 ✭✭
    Does the Speedround bag have a pass through slot for cart straps?
  • johnny5gtijohnny5gti RAIDER NATION Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Got the speedround bag, love it. No cart pulls. Takes sometime to adjust the shoulder straps as it uses just a clip to cross the straps together, that was probably my biggest complaint.
  • CwingCwing Members Posts: 8,047 ✭✭
    Which sun mountain does the speedround compare to? What is the difference between purchasing as a costco member vs a non member? I’m not a member but a buddy of mine is, if I buy, what advantage is there to have him pick it up for me vs buying it myself as a non member?
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G25 5-U (coming soon = G410)
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    TaylorMade Hi Toe 58*
    Seemore si5
    Garmin g6/Precision Pro Nx7 Pro slope
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
  • bkirkley09bkirkley09 Members Posts: 364 ✭✭
    armada is back in stock on Costco.com only in black color. Match play also in stock again.

PING G400 Max 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD BB 6X
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 3W, Oban Devotion 7x
    Callaway Epic Flash 5W, Smoke 80g 6.5
    Ping I210 4-PW, DG 120 S300
    Ping Glide Stealth, 50ss, 54ss, 58ss, AWT Wedge Flex
    Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Moto, 33"

edited Dec 17, 2018 #91
    bkirkley09 wrote:

armada is back in stock on Costco.com only in black color. Match play also in stock again.

They sent me the wrong color last time, guess I’ll order a black one and return the one I like least.