USPS Receipt Tracking Number Solution

bwileybwiley Members Posts: 587 ✭✭
Hi all,

Just wanted to throw this out there in case someone finds themselves in a similar position in the future.

I am usually able to upload and send the tracking to a buyer immediately but I was in a bit of a rush and did not get around to it before temporarily misplacing the receipt and tracking number. I was unable to go into my office for a few days and wanted to get the buyer the tracking information as quickly as possible.

In the event that you misplace the receipt with tracking number in the future, you can go to the post office and have a clerk look up and re-print your receipt, provided that you know the precise amount of your shipping, date you shipped the package, time of day it was shipped, and zip code. You may need to have the same clerk who helped you with the transaction log into their computer to find the information. Hope this helps if you find yourself in the same situation that I was in!

Comments

• halliedoghalliedog Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭
    Not sure about anyone else, but if I've got time to go to same USPS and then go through all that other nonsense (pretty sure most of the clerks at my Post Office would look at me like I had 3 heads anyway if I asked for all that), then I've got time to stop in the office (assuming that's were I left it).
    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members Posts: 3,305 ✭✭
    I’d be satisfied if the seller told me they misplaced the receipt. As long as my item showed up within a day or two of what I’m told, we’re all good.

That’s a lot of work just to get tracking info (which doesn’t even work all the time).
    “I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • OrlandogolfguruOrlandogolfguru OrlandoGolfGuru ClubWRX Posts: 2,008 ClubWRX
    My usps workers look like they want to kill me. I’m happy to just leave alive, no way I’d ask all this!

TaylorMade M6 Driver
    Mizuno ST180 Fwy
    Mizuno CLK Hyb
    Mizuno Combo JPX 919 Irons
    Mizuno S18 BI Wedges
    Scotty Cameron 009 Putter
    Bridgestone ball, Sun Mountain Bag
  • BirdieBobBirdieBob PXG Members Posts: 4,097 ✭✭
    Just setup an account at usps and use click and ship online.

Then all the information about your shipment will be emailed to you and receipient if requested, as well as being available in your account.

WITB....GOLF EQUIPMENT MATTERS
    PXG 0811X Gen2, 9.0* (9.0), JDM Limited Edition 2016 Basileus AAA 60X
    PXG 0341X Gen2, 13
    (14.0), Tensei Pro Blue 70TX
    PXG 0341X Gen2, 18
    (17.0), Tensei Pro White 80TX
    PXG 0317X Gen2, 19
    (20.0), Tensei Pro White HY 100X
    PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #2, #4 & #5 DI, DG TI AMT x100 LE ONYX
    PXG 0311P Gen2, Extreme Dark, 6 - P Irons, DG TI AMT x100 LE ONYX
    PXG 0311T 50
    Milled Sugar Daddy Extreme Dark, DG TI AMT x100 LE ONYX
    PXG 0311T 55* & 60* Milled Darkness Wedges, DG TI s400 ONYX
    SCOTTY Cameron Custom "Murdered Out" Select Newport M2 Putter, w/SC Black CircleT HC
    PXG Limited Edition Darkness Hybrid Stand Bag
    PXG Limited Edition Darkness Umbrella
    STEWART Golf X9 FOLLOW Electric Cart, Darkness model

• ShipwreckShipwreck Members Posts: 3,763 ✭✭
    I always take a picture of the receipt with the tracking number. Haven’t had it fault me yet

Bag as of 14MAY2019
    Driver - Cobra F9 Speedback w/ Evenflow White 76x
    3w - Cobra F8 w/ HZRDS RED 6.5
    Hybrid - Cobra F7 w/ Fuji VTS Silver Stiff
    Irons - Titleist 718 AP2 w/ AMT S300 Tour White 4-9
    Wedges Titleist SM7 w/ AMT S300 Tour White 46/50/54/60
    Putter - Odyssey O-Works #7

• VNutzVNutz Members Posts: 6,183 ✭✭
    BirdieBob wrote:
    Just setup an account at usps and use click and ship online.

Then all the information about your shipment will be emailed to you and receipient if requested, as well as being available in your account.

This is the best way to do it. No waiting, no lines, just input the info, size and weight, then drop off and smile as you walk past those waiting in line.