Sold

budcangolfbudcangolf Members Posts: 376 ✭✭
Get pretty much the same clubs cobra just released at a nice discount by purchasing these bad boys.

Lightly used and in awesome condition Cobra King Pro Forged MB irons 3-PW all MB's with C-Taper 130X shafts and GolfPride MCC+4 grips with 2 wraps of tape. The orange paint fill has been removed and these things look SAWEEEEEET. STD Length, Loft, Lie.

$575 Shipped

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jbbjbb Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    �

That was supposed to be a wow emoji! Nice sticks
  • swwpp5swwpp5 ClubWRX Posts: 235 ClubWRX
    I believe the this years’ model has the tungsten on the sole as well as the toe.
  • Sterling_247Sterling_247 Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Those are absolutely beautiful
    Epic SZ 9* 
    TM Rbz 15*
    TM Rescue TP 19*
    Taylormade P770 4-PW
    TM Milled Bronze 54*
    TM Milled Bronze 58*
    Scratch 50*
    TM Juno Black Copper

Roll Tide!
  • drgolfaholicdrgolfaholic Members Posts: 1,216 ✭✭
    swwpp5 wrote:

I believe the this years’ model has the tungsten on the sole as well as the toe.

“pretty much the same”. 😉

• JcattJcatt Members Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Long shot but would you be willing to just sell the heads? Let me know thanks!
  • kugolf24kugolf24 Members Posts: 3
    I’d be interested in the shafts if you sell the heads and shafts separately.
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,673 admin
    budcangolf wrote:

Get pretty much the same clubs cobra just released at a nice discount by purchasing these bad boys.

Lightly used and in awesome condition Cobra King Pro Forged MB irons 3-PW all MB's with C-Taper 130X shafts and GolfPride MCC+4 grips with 2 wraps of tape. The orange paint fill has been removed and these things look SAWEEEEEET. STD Length, Loft, Lie.

$575 Shipped

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • skyryders90skyryders90 Members Posts: 276
    Man it looks like the black finish really does h old up on those
    Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5* w/ Kuro Kage 60 TX
    TM M1 15* w/ Kuro Kage 70 TX
    TM M1 19* w/ Kuro Kage 70 TX
    Mizuno MP-5 4-PW w/ PX LZ 6.0
    Vokey TVD 52* and 56* w/ PX LZ 6.0
    TM Hi-Toe 60* w/ PX LZ 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Oil Can 009
  • JClarkGolfJClarkGolf Members Posts: 69 ✭✭
    I have these same irons and I can attest, they are absolute BUTTER. I've played 75+ rounds with them and the black holds up. You would not regret buying these babies
This discussion has been closed.