Anyone still game a Nike 001?

EgobblewobbleEgobblewobble Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
Found a decent deal on a 001 and wanted to see if anyone still games one? Not huge on a nike putter but it’d be fun to test out and not many people would have them out on the course anymore
That dog'll hunt

Comments

• leomessi10leomessi10 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭
    I just got a LH 001. The reason I went that route was the sight dot instead of the flange line. I just reshafted it with a UST FF shaft and I'm waiting on a forward grip to finish the deal. I can't wait to get it rolling on the greens but sadly that will probably start in April.
  • mjbaker80mjbaker80 Members Posts: 582 ✭✭
    I still mess with mine from time to time. It's a solid putter. Got a lot of Nike hate, of course, but, it's a nice club.
  • EgobblewobbleEgobblewobble Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    leomessi10 wrote:
    I just got a LH 001. The reason I went that route was the sight dot instead of the flange line. I just reshafted it with a UST FF shaft and I'm waiting on a forward grip to finish the deal. I can't wait to get it rolling on the greens but sadly that will probably start in April.
    mjbaker80 wrote:
    I still mess with mine from time to time. It's a solid putter. Got a lot of Nike hate, of course, but, it's a nice club.

Yeah they look pretty sharp and there’s not many options for lefties with just a site dot without going custom. I might give it a shot just to see even though I don’t think I would ever game it against my betti or Byron hahah
    That dog'll hunt