Bridgestone Tour B. Which one are low caps using?

2»

Comments

• getitdailygetitdaily Members Posts: 2,440 ✭✭
    edited Dec 23, 2018 #32
    Tested the b x and b xs on launch monitors a couple days ago. I'd seen the xs go longer on irons when I took a sleeve on the course head to head with the b330.

I actually spin the b xs less than the b x. I don't know why, but the launch monitor numbers showed it. 6i and 4i carry were 3-5 yards longer with the b xs. Longer plus more greenside control...sign me up.

Been playing the b330 for years. Never even tested the b330s.

Driver ss 108-110
  • HalohaHaloha Golf Addict Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    getitdaily wrote:

Tested the b x and b xs on launch monitors a couple days ago. I'd seen the xs go longer on irons when I took a sleeve on the course head to head with the b330.

I actually spin the b xs less than the b x. I don't know why, but the launch monitor numbers showed it. 6i and 4i carry were 3-5 yards longer with the b xs. Longer plus more greenside control...sign me up.

Driver ss 108-110

Ok just when I thought I would settle on the RXS I picked up a dozen XS to try out and see how they go on the course.

I wish you could compare the monitor numbers between the RXS and XS just for curiosity and let me know what you think.
    Bag of tricks
    Driver: Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD-DI 6X
    Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Design AD-DI 7X
    Hybrid: Taylormade M1 4HY-21 w/Graphite Design AD-Di 95S
    Irons: Callaway '18 X-Forged 4-PW DG TI S400 -2 flat/ +2 strong
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6-52/ SM7-56/SM6-60 Copper Lmt.Ed.
    Putter: Scotty Cameron H18 or Select M-1
    Ball: Titleist Pro-V1X or Bridgestone Tour B XS
    Haloha wrote:

getitdaily wrote:

Driver ss 108-110

Ok just when I thought I would settle on the RXS I picked up a dozen XS to try out and see how they go on the course.

I wish you could compare the monitor numbers between the RXS and XS just for curiosity and let me know what you think.

Send me a sleeve of the rxs and I will...
    getitdaily wrote:

Haloha wrote:

getitdaily wrote:

Driver ss 108-110

lol on the way!

I played both of them in 20 mph winds yesterday and both felt great even into the wind. Decisions, decisions lol.
    Bag of tricks
    Haloha wrote:

getitdaily wrote:

Haloha wrote:

getitdaily wrote:

Driver ss 108-110

lol on the way!

I played both of them in 20 mph winds yesterday and both felt great even into the wind. Decisions, decisions lol.

If they perform exactly the same off the driver and irons then the decision is which ball has better control around the greens for how you chip and pitch...
    getitdaily wrote:

Haloha wrote:

getitdaily wrote:

Haloha wrote:

getitdaily wrote:

Driver ss 108-110

lol on the way!

If they perform exactly the same off the driver and irons then the decision is which ball has better control around the greens for how you chip and pitch...

It seems the was solid into the win but I've noticed that I cant get the hop/stop on Tour B's like I did with the V1X. maybe its just the greens?
    Bag of tricks
    Idk man. Haven't touched a pro v in 5 years
    Just an update but I've been using the RXS and am extremely happy with them. I played in the strong winds today (if you watched the Sentry TOC you can see how windy it is) and this ball just performed! I hit it farther than I ever have on a few holes (even into the wind), and around the greens I was really happy with the soft feel and the stopping power! I highly recommend giving these Tour B RXS a try!
    Bag of tricks