Walter Hagen by Tad Moore

bazinozbazinoz Members Posts: 499 ✭✭
Hey guys.

Seen one of the above putters (a WH003) that is a nice 8802/Napa style putter.

Anyone out there know anything about Tad & Walter Hagen putters? I’ve googled around and can’t find much. And search on here didn’t turn up much.

I’m hoping Tad (majic) will chime in. I tried messaging him but the server said he can’t accept messages (maybe message server is full?).

TIA guys.

Comments

• BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,294 ✭✭
    bazinoz wrote:

Hey guys.

Anyone out there know anything about Tad & Walter Hagen putters? I've googled around and can't find much. And search on here didn't turn up much.

I'm hoping Tad (majic) will chime in. I tried messaging him but the server said he can't accept messages (maybe message server is full?).

TIA guys.
    You may have some luck in getting touch with Mr Moore over in the Classic Golf and Golfers forum here. He drops in from time to time and some of the guys like Rex over there have extensive knowledge on all types of clubs.
  • bazinozbazinoz Members Posts: 499 ✭✭
    BIG STU wrote:

bazinoz wrote:

Hey guys.

Anyone out there know anything about Tad & Walter Hagen putters? I've googled around and can't find much. And search on here didn't turn up much.

I'm hoping Tad (majic) will chime in. I tried messaging him but the server said he can't accept messages (maybe message server is full?).

TIA guys.
    You may have some luck in getting touch with Mr Moore over in the Classic Golf and Golfers forum here. He drops in from time to time and some of the guys like Rex over there have extensive knowledge on all types of clubs.

Thanks Stu. I might re-post this on the classic forum then.

I did try messaging Tad direct, but it said "account is unable to take messages". So not sure if that is because his message server is full maybe?