We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.
***11/16/2019 Attention GolfWRX community. If you had to reset your forum password, please see info below. ***

GolfWRX was informed of a potential issue and in an effort to be proactive, passwords were reset for some users. Please use the forget password recovery link: https://forums.golfwrx.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please email [email protected] if further help is required. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Ebay Seller: Mike's Golf Outlet -Top Vendor!

2»

Comments

• jeffrey rjeffrey r  2079Members Posts: 2,079
    They've had a 15% off code on their site for the last few days. I've picked up a few nice shafts pretty cheap. Code is NEWSITE, and not sure when it expires. Great shop.
    Posted:
    Callaway GBB Epic Driver 13.5*, Fujikura Pro 62 R
    Callaway GBB Epic 3 Wood and Heavenwood, Project X HZRDUS T800 65 R
    Callaway 2019 Big Bertha 4, 5 and 6 Hybrids, Recoil ZT9 R
    Ping G400 Irons 7-UW, AWT 2.0 S
    Mizuno S18 SW (55/9) and LW (59/9), DG Wedge
    Scotty Cameron 009-M Putter
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • rattlergolferrattlergolfer  144Members Posts: 144
    jeffrey r wrote:

They've had a 15% off code on their site for the last few days. I've picked up a few nice shafts pretty cheap. Code is NEWSITE, and not sure when it expires. Great shop.

Yep, I picked up two Oban shafts.
    Posted:
    Driver: F9 - Oban Revenge
    3 Wood: F9 - Oban Revenge
    5 Wood: F9 - Oban Revenge
    Irons: Bridgestone J15 - KBS Tour Lite C-Taper
    Wedges: Cleveland - CG
    Putter: Taylormade Spider
    Ball: < Testing >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.