Different Titleist custom catalogues US vs Europe?

EBGEBG Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
Looking at the TS woods, is the Titleist custom catalogue different in the US and Europe? When looking at custom shafts provided at European retailers, there are only about 40 options, but the US catalogue (link below) has over 100. For example, there are no high-end Kuro Kages or Tensei Pros and more limited options in Hzrdus.

Is it just that the Euro retailers I've found that have gone for fewer options; or doesn't Titleist offer a full customer catalogue in Europe?

US custom catalogue: http://media.titleis...tom-Options.pdf

Picture from one of the largest online Euro retailers, with relatively few shaft options for the TS drivers. Where are the Tensei Pros, for example?

Thanks for your help!
Titleist TS3 9.5* Kuro Kage Tour Issue
Titleist TS3 15* Aldila Rogue M-ax low
Titleist TS2 19* Aldila Rogue M-ax low
Nike VR Pro 4-PW
Nike Engage 52sq, 55sq, 58ds
Nike The Oven 006 / 001

Comments

• BrianMcGBrianMcG Members Posts: 2,305 ✭✭
    edited Dec 8, 2018 #2
    Its payback for the Ryder Cup. If y'all would ease up on us, we will start giving you more shaft options.
    Walter: Tell me Bobby, why do you play this game?
    Bobby: I play because I love it.
    Walter: Well I play for the money. I have to win. That is why every time we face each other I will always beat you.
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited Dec 8, 2018 #3
    I believe the situation to be that all of the shafts available in the US are available certainly in the UK, I would imagine Europe as well. The might not show up with online retailers but they are all available. It might be that you would need to purchase from a Club Pro who deals with Titleist but I certainly know of a couple of guys that are bagging super exotic shafts so to speak.

Also having been to the Titleist National Fitting Centre and seen the selection of shafts available for custom fit, they definitely carry everything you could possibly imagine.
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
    Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x 2019