2019 Club Cameron Kit

Comments

• bogeyprobogeypro The Original Bogeypro ClubWRX Posts: 3,227 ClubWRX
    Meh... backpacks are a dime a dozen. The releases during the year last really sucked. I won’t be joining this year.
    Taylormade M6 w/ATMOS black ts 6x<br />Taylormade M5 3 wood w/HZRDUS black 75 6.5<br />Taylormade p790 3-pw <br />Taylormade hi-toe 52-9 and 58-10 wedges <br />Taylormade Spider Mallet 72
  • KaTooMKaTooM Members Posts: 1,360 ✭✭
  • jacobEDGE wrote:

Bag is from Vessel.

The "Signature" model on their website is $145 on sale from $195. They have a Signature 2.0 model that is $235.

That right there makes this year's membership kit extremely valuable and worth while.

https://vesselbags.c...tions/backpacks

Good catch on this. It appears to be the Signature 2.0 model as far as the exterior go since it has the 45-degree angle cut by the front zipper. The interior appears it could be slightly less feature packed though which would be disappointing as I would like to use it as my new work bag if it does have all the pockets the actual Signature 2.0 has.

In for one though. Seems like a better value than the Sunday bag. I use the travel bag from 2 years ago a good bit.
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Posts: 4,686 ClubWRX
    Very Nice! Looks like I'll be renewing.
    M3 9.5°  Ventus 6-X
    M5 15°  Tensei CK Pro 70TX
    818H2 19°  HZRDUS 85 6.5
    790 UDI  PX Catalyst 6.5  -or-  TP UDI 3  PX HB6
    790 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
    SM7 46F 52F 58D 62M  DG 115 / KBS Tour 120
    Mann MA/66

(¬¬) WITB Link
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 4,779 ✭✭
    Really nice looking stuff, the colour scheme I really like but the back pack is too small and the fact that the headcover can only come in a blade cover as opposed to a mallet style means I am out.
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x
  • Scooter McGavineScooter McGavine Members Posts: 288 ✭✭
    jacobEDGE wrote:

Bag is from Vessel.

The "Signature" model on their website is $145 on sale from $195. They have a Signature 2.0 model that is $235.

That right there makes this year's membership kit extremely valuable and worth while.

So the reason that a backpack costing $99 is a good value is because there are other backpacks that are even more expensive out there?

It's a backpack. I decided to join last year because I really liked the look of the carry bag, and because I wanted a chance to purchase some of the special release putter covers and other accessories. Three months went by and no bag had even shipped, so I cancelled the membership. I still had access to purchase covers though, but was incredibly disappointed with the 2018 releases. Unfortunately I will not be returning in 2019.
  • D0ch0l1d4yD0ch0l1d4y Members Posts: 1,038 ✭✭

jacobEDGE wrote:

Bag is from Vessel.

So the reason that a backpack costing $99 is a good value is because there are other backpacks that are even more expensive out there?

It's a backpack. I decided to join last year because I really liked the look of the carry bag, and because I wanted a chance to purchase some of the special release putter covers and other accessories. Three months went by and no bag had even shipped, so I cancelled the membership. I still had access to purchase covers though, but was incredibly disappointed with the 2018 releases. Unfortunately I will not be returning in 2019.

I think the point is that the bag being offered is the same bag from a high quality, well-known maker.
  • PZeroPZero Members Posts: 11,392 ✭✭
    The cover looks great.
    R11s 9° Whiteboad 63S
    Titleist 913F 15°
    TM R9 19°
    Titleist 712 AP2 4-GW
    Vokey TVD 56°, SM5 60°
    Studio Select Newport
  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited Jan 2, 2019 7:19pm #40
    Just ordered mine. I have waited years for one that I was really excited about and this is it! Love the colors, the headcover looks awesome and (even though I'll prob hardly use it) the bag is awesome!
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,496 ✭✭
    I wonder how many they are offering this year?
  • ckayckay Members Posts: 3,920 ✭✭
    jacobEDGE wrote:

My biggest question: who in the world needs a dedicated cell phone pocket on a book bag?! Maybe it's just my millennial showing, but my phone is in my pocket or in my hands 100% of my waking life. I place it on my bedside table when I sleep. I'd have separation anxiety if my phone was in a book bag pocket and I couldn't feel it vibrate from a notification.

If you fly a lot it is extremely convenient to have a slip pocket for a phone.
    Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link
  • KaymerGolf88KaymerGolf88 Members Posts: 12
    Does anyone know if they still do text alerts? I haven't been a member since like 2010, but back then, I seem to recall receiving a text whenever a new product dropped. I can't seem to find that option. I know he announces releases on Twitter, but with their new algorithm, I don't want anything to slip through the cracks.
  • WillyLWillyL Winnipeg, 🇨🇦 Members Posts: 253 ✭✭
    I’ve used my ‘old’ Scotty backpack everyday for the last 3 yrs at the gym. This will be a nice upgrade. Super excited to get it‼️‼️
    Nike Vapor Pro/ Vapor Flex 440 ADBB 6s
    Nike Vapor 3 wood Diamana S+
    Nike SQ2 19 hybrid Aldila VS Proto
    Mizuno MP18 4-6 SC, 7-PW MB C-Taper 120s
    Vokey SM6 50-10, 54-14 & 58-04
    Studio Select NP2
    Custom 2015 Scotty GOLO 3
    Scotty M2 (Gamer)
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers Posts: 6,034 ✭✭
    great kit. love it.

Does anyone know if they still do text alerts? I haven't been a member since like 2010, but back then, I seem to recall receiving a text whenever a new product dropped. I can't seem to find that option. I know he announces releases on Twitter, but with their new algorithm, I don't want anything to slip through the cracks.

you can get text alerts via Twitter or setup for Twitter notifications. that always works for me. I don't wait for the email but I'm also f5ing on release day.
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • Need4spdNeed4spd Members Posts: 1,530 ✭✭
    jacobEDGE wrote:

My biggest question: who in the world needs a dedicated cell phone pocket on a book bag?! Maybe it's just my millennial showing, but my phone is in my pocket or in my hands 100% of my waking life. I place it on my bedside table when I sleep. I'd have separation anxiety if my phone was in a book bag pocket and I couldn't feel it vibrate from a notification.

Good God, it’s definitely your “millennial showing” to say the least.
    In the Hoofer

TaylorMade M4 9.5° Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange 60TX
    TaylorMade M2 15° Aldila ROGUE Silver 110 M.S.I. 70X
    TaylorMade RSi TP UDI #2 KBS TOUR Hybrid Prototype 95X
    Srixon Z965 4-PW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50.08F, 54.10S, 60.12D Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura 6M 
    Titleist ProV1X 
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,211 ✭✭
    ckay wrote:

jacobEDGE wrote:

If you fly a lot it is extremely convenient to have a slip pocket for a phone.

i bike a lot too, sometimes i put my phone on a phone holder on the handlebars if i'm trying to track a distance goal but other times it's nice to just slip it in my backpack and not worry about it.
  • tomanderson6tomanderson6 Members Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Ordered mine!

First time on the membership. Regretted not getting the 2017 package as the camo was sweet but passed last year as I have no need for the Sunday bagg.

Lets hope the releases are better than last years!
    Lefty
    Cobra Bio Cell + ATX Tour Green X 68g 9.5D
    Titleist 712U 18D DG X100
    Cobra Fly Z Irons 4-PW DG X100
    Cobra Tour Trusty 51-55 S400
    Scotty Newport 2.5
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX Posts: 4,703 ClubWRX
    I was hoping for another golf bag, but the backpack alone makes this a solid deal.
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭
    Yanki01 wrote:

great kit. love it.

you can get text alerts via Twitter or setup for Twitter notifications. that always works for me. I don't wait for the email but I'm also f5ing on release day.

Yeah email and social media notifications are always posted a few minutes after the items are listed and usually sold out
    GoGoErky wrote:

Yanki01 wrote:

great kit. love it.

Yeah email and social media notifications are always posted a few minutes after the items are listed and usually sold out

So what's the trick to getting in early?
    KaTooM wrote:

GoGoErky wrote:

Yanki01 wrote:

great kit. love it.

Log in before 11:30 and do periodi refresh then at 1130 start the constant refresh
    GoGoErky wrote:

KaTooM wrote:

GoGoErky wrote:

Yanki01 wrote:

great kit. love it.

Log in before 11:30 and do periodi refresh then at 1130 start the constant refresh

Awesome...thank you!

How do we know on what day to do this? Does he tweet out a teaser?

Sorry for the dumb questions! I'd really like to be able to score some of these new releases!
  • jbucherjbucher Members Posts: 324 ✭✭
    Drank the kool-aide again this year. I like the colors and could use a new backpack. I just hope I/ we don't have to wait forever to get the stuff delivered this year.
    Jimmy B
    http://www.gamegolf.com/player/JimmyB

Ping G30 driver
    Ping g30 3 wood
    Ping G30 19* hyb
    WS FG 62 irons 4-PW
    WS FG Tour 52/56/60 wedges
    Cameron Select 2
  • okie21okie21 Members Posts: 124 ✭✭
    Pretty sweet backpack! What kind of gear is it that you have the early access to?
    Titleist [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]917 D2 9.5 deg (Diamana White 70 S)[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ping G400 17 deg (Oban Kiyoshi White 04)[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 718 AP1s 4-GW (DG AMT White S300), 1 1/4" over with 1/4" intervals 8-9i and shorter[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vokey SM7 52 deg Jet Black (DG Onyx S400) [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vokey SM '09 56 deg tour chrome (DG Wedge flex)[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vokey SM7 60 deg Jet Black (KBS C Taper Lite S) all wedges same length as GW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scotty 2018 Newport 3, fresh from Custom Shop, std length and lie[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vice Pro Plus [/font]
    KaTooM wrote:

Holidays, majors, bigger tournaments are the indicators. You can look at the cover archive on the website as get an idea for the release dates. This year will probably be different with the changes in the pga tour schedule. Normally the day before there will be a teaser on either twitter or Instagram
    jbucher wrote:

Drank the kool-aide again this year. I like the colors and could use a new backpack. I just hope I/ we don't have to wait forever to get the stuff delivered this year.

some have gotten their shipping notification already on TCC. so they may have ordered plenty for the first wave at least.
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    Yanki01 wrote:

jbucher wrote:

some have gotten their shipping notification already on TCC. so they may have ordered plenty for the first wave at least.

I’ve seen some guys not necessarily tcc guys already have it in hand. Last year was the first year it took me the full 6 weeks and for others longer to get stuff. I think with things like duffle bags and backpacks it’s easier to stock up
    GoGoErky wrote:

Yanki01 wrote:

jbucher wrote:

I've seen some guys not necessarily tcc guys already have it in hand. Last year was the first year it took me the full 6 weeks and for others longer to get stuff. I think with things like duffle bags and backpacks it's easier to stock up

another reason why i wait to re-up mid/late year. I may do it in the spring but my membership runs until Aug. I avoid the initial wave specifically for the availability issues they've had in the past.
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
  • jmconnell4jmconnell4 Members Posts: 97 ✭✭
    I wish they would stray away from the black color scheme. I may be in the minority but I just dont like black
  • loowatersloowaters Members Posts: 199 ✭✭
    Well, I just re-upped.