Please add any bugs (problems) with new software and Feedback Here

1434445464749»

Comments

• GeorgeHWBGeorgeHWB Members  2020WRX Points: 1,436Posts: 2,020 Platinum Tees

When is the "ignore user" feature coming back?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • JAMH03JAMH03 Members  979WRX Points: 440Posts: 979 Golden Tee

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @Lesmond said:

I haven’t tried yet on desktop but on mobile I can’t edit a topic I made. I don’t see that “wheel” button on mobile. A comment I posted I can edit. A topic edit on the front page, no.

Will log onto desktop and see if I can.

Edit: On Desktop now and still can't edit. When I edited this post it said "1 month". Is that how long you have to edit a post?

I would like to update the Jordan Golf thread with releases but can't edit that since it's passed one month.

Right now it's 1 month. If your Jordan thread is more than a month old you can't edit the original post.

I'd have to wonder why you would want to anyway. How many people go back to the original post on a thread in the first place ? I go to the OP very seldom.

The board software takes one to the first UNread post, where people most often want to go. Occasionally I have to go up a couple of posts because I don't quite understand what the "first unread post" is referring to but that's about it. I almost never go back to the OP.

Why not just add a new post to the thread with the new information ? That's where everybody will see it anyway. I guess I can understand trying to keep all pertinent info in one place but that's not generally how most(?) read the board.

I do, it's useful for context.

Posted:

• Roland Roland Back Hacking.. Members  732WRX Points: 112Handicap: TBCPosts: 732 Golden Tee

Could someone explain why pictures are really small at the bottom of posts please?

Tia.

Posted:
    Driver: M1 2016
    Fairway: Jet Speed Tour
    Hybrid: Adams Tour Proto 19˚
    DI: Mizuno FliHi 18º
    Irons: 714 AP2 4-PW
    Wedges: Callaway Tour Grind 52˚ & 58˚
    Putter: Spider CS Original
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

People are uploading pictures as file attachments instead of using the picture uploader.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • wobgonwobgon Members  7975WRX Points: 768Posts: 7,975 Titanium Tees

Can anyone tell me how to delete content such as pictures etc. on this new format?

Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

You have to go to the post with pictures and delete from post

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help

Advertisement
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6910WRX Points: 1,235Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 6,910 Titanium Tees

On -, @Roland said:

Could someone explain why pictures are really small at the bottom of posts please?

Tia.

Posted:
  • @_the_crook@_the_crook Members  868WRX Points: 332Posts: 868 Golden Tee

issue with the accelerator us-v.cdn.net
    uses up 100 percent cpu and much too much pc memory - usually freezes up the browser.

Posted:
    currently playing:
    Steelhead III , FT-5 - D
    Warbirds, 3+, 4
    Hogan BH-5, 3-PW
    Wilson DynaPowered SW
    Ping Anser
    it works

when I need a change, there are 12 bags full to choose from .
  • BlackDiamondPar5BlackDiamondPar5 Quitting WRX may be in my future... Members  5828WRX Points: 1,144Posts: 5,828 Titanium Tees

Can't see who Liked or Disliked a post on smartphone without having a mouse to hover.

Posted:
  • HitEmTrueHitEmTrue North TexasMembers  6841WRX Points: 608Posts: 6,841 Titanium Tees

On -, @BlackDiamondPar5 said:

Can't see who Liked or Disliked a post on smartphone without having a mouse to hover.

Yeah, and sometimes I click to like a post and the number goes DOWN because I forgot that I already liked it.
    The old system had two little icons...one for liking it, and one that showed the likes.

Posted:
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6910WRX Points: 1,235Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 6,910 Titanium Tees

On -, @HitEmTrue said:

Yeah, and sometimes I click to like a post and the number goes DOWN because I forgot that I already liked it.
    The old system had two little icons...one for liking it, and one that showed the likes.

I think the old board did the same thing. 1 click for "like" and another to take the "like" away,,,,,,,,,,

Posted:

Advertisement
  • HitEmTrueHitEmTrue North TexasMembers  6841WRX Points: 608Posts: 6,841 Titanium Tees

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @HitEmTrue said:

I think the old board did the same thing. 1 click for "like" and another to take the "like" away,,,,,,,,,,

Yes, but you could see if you had liked it already. The "like" icon turned into "unlike" if you had already liked it.

On mobile, there is currently no way to know.

Posted:
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6545WRX Points: 659Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,545 Titanium Tees

you would see how many likes a comment got by the number. clicking the number showed who liked it. the new 2.0 way doesn't allow that. I still think that whole bottom section needs to be re-arranged.

Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • JAMH03JAMH03 Members  979WRX Points: 440Posts: 979 Golden Tee

FWIW I'd like to be able to add friends there are some peoples posts I especially like and who offer really good feedback a little help remembering them would be nice

Posted:

I am going to lock this thread. Please search for existing request and ask for updates or create unique individual request so we can track and update.

Posted:
    BST AD Help
This discussion has been closed.