Training aids for Xmas

2»

Comments

• enormous13enormous13 Members Posts: 38 ✭✭

How much is live view going for? What I’ve done is use my iPad and iPhone and just FaceTime myself (using iPhone hotspot for iPad WiFi)
    Look into Mirror Vision since you already have that equipment
  • shadymgshadymg Members Posts: 167 ✭✭
    another vote for puttout. But given that we're in mid-jan....what did you end up getting?
  • jurr80jurr80 Working daily towards scratch Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭
    The weight of the f’n club head is a great training aid.

Wake the f up.
  • PJ72PJ72 Members Posts: 1,924 ✭✭
    Gautama wrote:

I just got the Live View last week and I'm obsessed. I realize now that I never knew true happiness before. image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

https://www.liveviewgolf.com/

That looks spot on.
  • sheldonjhackersheldonjhacker Members Posts: 3,700 ✭✭
  • theothertwotheothertwo Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭
    BabyCarrot wrote:

Wife is asking me what I want for Xmas, training aids are always useful. What are some good ones now a days? Was thinking of a putter mirror. Any good golf psychology CD's out there that i can listen to on the drive to work? PS I've already got the Pelz alignment aid and putter clips. Thanks all.

If you don't have one already, a weighted club like the SKLZ Gold Flex Swing Tempo Trainer or the more expensive Orange Whip. So easy to use and keeps you flexible.
    Honma TW 727 455s 10.5* Driver
    Honma TW 727 18* 5 Wood
    Honma TW 727 22* Hybrid
    Miura CB 57 4-PW Irons
    Miura Tour 2018 52 and 58 Wedges
    Wilson 8802 Milled Putter
  • Tim SchochTim Schoch Swing like it already happened. ClubWRX Posts: 1,069 ClubWRX
    edited Jan 13, 2019 1:30pm #38

BabyCarrot wrote:

Wife is asking me what I want for Xmas, training aids are always useful. What are some good ones now a days? Was thinking of a putter mirror. Any good golf psychology CD's out there that i can listen to on the drive to work? PS I've already got the Pelz alignment aid and putter clips. Thanks all.

If you don't have one already, a weighted club like the SKLZ Gold Flex Swing Tempo Trainer or the more expensive Orange Whip. So easy to use and keeps you flexible.

Try this on short putts (and chips). Use very firm grip pressure.

I shaved putting strokes off my game by getting rid of adding a line to my ball and setting up so I see nothing but the white top of the ball. This stops me from being line-bound and "perfectly" square at set up, and instead frees me to focus on speed and feel. (Normal, lightish grip on 5-ft+ putts, BTW)

The rot in my game are irons. But I'm working on it image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."
    - Groucho Marx

WIMB
    TaylorMade Burner Driver 10.5* REAX reg graphite
    TaylorMade Burner 3-wood 15* REAX reg graphite
    Adams Idea A12 #4 Hybrid 21* VTS Proforce reg graphite
    PING G25 blue dot, 5-L, graphite reg
    Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro #1
    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X, midsize Winn Dri-Tac grips[/size][/font][/font][/size]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file