Nike Clothing 2019

13468941

Comments

  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,496 ✭✭
    Will Nike have any leather TW belts in 19?
  • WHC888WHC888 Members Posts: 2,720 ✭✭

    WHC888 wrote:



    What are shirts 4 and 5?




    Vapor Heather AT8870 Habanero Red & Black
    Taylormade M5 9* w/ CK Pro Orange 60s
    Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5* w/ Proforce V2
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

    NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

    ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

    Taylormade P7TW on deck







    xG7EixQ.png
  • KMeloneyKMeloney Members Posts: 4,749 ✭✭
    I've never owned a Nike golf polo. Assuming (no idea, really) that there are different cuts from line to line, can anyone give a brief breakdown of how each line fits?



    Specifically, I'd be looking for slim-fitting with shorter sleeves (often described as a "european fit") and a long enough length to be/stay tucked.



    Thanks, folks.
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,588 ✭✭
    You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.



    I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.
    Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • KMeloneyKMeloney Members Posts: 4,749 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:


    You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.



    I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.




    Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,588 ✭✭
    KMeloney wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:


    You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.



    I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.




    Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?




    Yes. They say “modern fit” in the neck tag next to the size.



    They also come with a hang tag but the arm pit stating it’s “slim fit”. Regular shirts come with that but says “standard fit” instead.



    Standard ones fit looser and normal compared to the modern ones. Especially in the sleeves, they are shorter in length.
    Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • WHC888WHC888 Members Posts: 2,720 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:

    KMeloney wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:


    You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.



    I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.




    Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?




    Yes. They say “modern fit” in the neck tag next to the size.



    They also come with a hang tag but the arm pit stating it’s “slim fit”. Regular shirts come with that but says “standard fit” instead.



    Standard ones fit looser and normal compared to the modern ones. Especially in the sleeves, they are shorter in length.


    and unfortunately for K that based on this year's catalog Nike is going away from "modern fit", everything is labeled as "standard fit" as far as I can see. Also all the TW line is out (standard fit only), your best bet is early 2018 and most of 2017 blade collar offering.

    2018-

    L59Lglc.png

    sKJyd9k.png
    Taylormade M5 9* w/ CK Pro Orange 60s
    Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5* w/ Proforce V2
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

    NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

    ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

    Taylormade P7TW on deck







    xG7EixQ.png
  • randyfitzrandyfitz Members Posts: 278 ✭✭
    Anybody found the red shirt Rory wore on Friday at the sentry?
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,588 ✭✭
    randyfitz wrote:
    Anybody found the red shirt Rory wore on Friday at the sentry?




    Dry Vapor Polo PRT OLC?



    https://m.box.com/shared_item/https://app.box.com/s/zug0geq6n72wrfv4zqa0tzebxtrvpxmn
    Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,211 ✭✭
    edited Jan 9, 2019 8:24am #161
    WHC888 wrote:

    Lesmond wrote:

    KMeloney wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:


    You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.



    I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.




    Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?




    Yes. They say “modern fit” in the neck tag next to the size.



    They also come with a hang tag but the arm pit stating it’s “slim fit”. Regular shirts come with that but says “standard fit” instead.



    Standard ones fit looser and normal compared to the modern ones. Especially in the sleeves, they are shorter in length.


    and unfortunately for K that based on this year's catalog Nike is going away from "modern fit", everything is labeled as "standard fit" as far as I can see. Also all the TW line is out (standard fit only), your best bet is early 2018 and most of 2017 blade collar offering.

    2018-

    L59Lglc.png

    sKJyd9k.png




    man if they go to all standard fit i guess i won't be buying any new Nike stuff anymore, modern/slim fit is where it's at.
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,328 ClubWRX
    I am glad I have about 7-8 of the Aeroreact slim blade in the closet.
    TM Mini 11.5 Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • KMeloneyKMeloney Members Posts: 4,749 ✭✭
    Lesmond & WHC888 -- Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
  • randyfitzrandyfitz Members Posts: 278 ✭✭
    edited Jan 9, 2019 11:59am #164
    Lesmond - I think that's it - wonder when it will be available to the public?



    Nevermin - see now where it says 3/31
  • BangtidyBangtidy Members Posts: 13
    Anyone else feeling a bit underwhelmed so far? All seems a bit bland and boring, a lack of modern fit in shirts really surprises me. No white pants/shorts is also a surprise. Just seems like Nike took a step back for me with this years stuff....
  • carrier streetcarrier street Members Posts: 1,174 ✭✭
    lopey986 wrote:

    WHC888 wrote:

    Lesmond wrote:

    KMeloney wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:


    You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.



    I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.




    Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?




    Yes. They say “modern fit” in the neck tag next to the size.



    They also come with a hang tag but the arm pit stating it’s “slim fit”. Regular shirts come with that but says “standard fit” instead.



    Standard ones fit looser and normal compared to the modern ones. Especially in the sleeves, they are shorter in length.


    and unfortunately for K that based on this year's catalog Nike is going away from "modern fit", everything is labeled as "standard fit" as far as I can see. Also all the TW line is out (standard fit only), your best bet is early 2018 and most of 2017 blade collar offering.

    2018-

    L59Lglc.png

    sKJyd9k.png




    man if they go to all standard fit i guess i won't be buying any new Nike stuff anymore, modern/slim fit is where it's at.




    Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    M3
    910 FD
    P790 UDI 2 iron
    3-PW MP18 MB
    Vokey 54S and 60L
    Scotty TEI3 Newport
  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members Posts: 1,482 ✭✭




    Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




    Nike standard fit in medium is *perfect* for me. It's literally the best cut polo I have ever worn in my life and its almost like it's tailored for me. The sleeve size, width, length of the torso, etc.



    YMMV I guess...I'm not mad at all!
    Long Live Nike
  • UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods Posts: 1,062 ✭✭



    Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




    Nike standard fit in medium is *perfect* for me. It's literally the best cut polo I have ever worn in my life and its almost like it's tailored for me. The sleeve size, width, length of the torso, etc.



    YMMV I guess...I'm not mad at all!




    I feel the same way about the standard fit in Large- perfect fit
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,211 ✭✭




    Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




    Nike standard fit in medium is *perfect* for me. It's literally the best cut polo I have ever worn in my life and its almost like it's tailored for me. The sleeve size, width, length of the torso, etc.



    YMMV I guess...I'm not mad at all!




    I feel the same way about the standard fit in Large- perfect fit




    ya'll lucky. standard fit medium is too short, large is like wearing a sack. modern/slim fit large is money. perfect fit and extra length at the bottom.
  • KMeloneyKMeloney Members Posts: 4,749 ✭✭
    lopey986 wrote:


    ya'll lucky. standard fit medium is too short, large is like wearing a sack. modern/slim fit large is money. perfect fit and extra length at the bottom.




    I'm wondering if this will be exactly what I find as well.
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers Posts: 6,034 ✭✭




    Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




    Nike standard fit in medium is *perfect* for me. It's literally the best cut polo I have ever worn in my life and its almost like it's tailored for me. The sleeve size, width, length of the torso, etc.



    YMMV I guess...I'm not mad at all!




    I feel the same way about the standard fit in Large- perfect fit




    same for me - TW standard fit in large fits me perfect. I have found although regular Nike golf polo's in standard fit are not the same standard fit on the TW line. they're a lot smaller.
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,211 ✭✭
    Yanki01 wrote:





    Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




    Nike standard fit in medium is *perfect* for me. It's literally the best cut polo I have ever worn in my life and its almost like it's tailored for me. The sleeve size, width, length of the torso, etc.



    YMMV I guess...I'm not mad at all!




    I feel the same way about the standard fit in Large- perfect fit




    same for me - TW standard fit in large fits me perfect. I have found although regular Nike golf polo's in standard fit are not the same standard fit on the TW line. they're a lot smaller.




    interesting. sounds like TW in a medium may work for me if standard fit mediums are too small.
  • NowlinNowlin Richmond, VAMembers Posts: 30 ✭✭
    The TW collection use to be Nike’s luxury golf line. They were better fabrics and designs, had the perforated collars, and the TW metal snaps. With the latest TW products, even the shoes, I no longer feel like I am getting a better quality. The products feel like they simply have the TW logo slapped on them. I hope they bring the quality and uniqueness back to the TW Collection.
  • KMeloneyKMeloney Members Posts: 4,749 ✭✭
    Nowlin wrote:


    The TW collection use to be Nike’s luxury golf line. They were better fabrics and designs, had the perforated collars, and the TW metal snaps. With the latest TW products, even the shoes, I no longer feel like I am getting a better quality. The products feel like they simply have the TW logo slapped on them. I hope they Tiger Woods brings the quality and uniqueness back to the TW Collection.




    Fixed that for you.



    (If Tiger gets "all the way back" [to greatness], then maybe his namesake's line gets buoyed, too.)
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX Posts: 4,703 ClubWRX
    anybody pick up one of these yet?



    aerobill-classic99-printed-golf-hat-GqkMvF.jpg

    aerobill-classic99-printed-golf-hat-GqkMvF.jpg

    aerobill-classic99-printed-golf-hat-GqkMvF.jpg
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • CaseyDanCaseyDan Members Posts: 795 ✭✭
    Warrick wrote:


    I am glad I have about 7-8 of the Aeroreact slim blade in the closet.




    Ditto. Best polo Nike ever made. May buy a few more off the bay. Love light blue, teal and yellow/orange color.
    TaylorMade M2 Tensei Pro White 60s
    Callaway Epic Flash w/ Whiteboard 70s
    Callaway Rogue 5W w/ Whiteboard 80s
    Callaway Apex 19 Combo w/ PX 5.5
    Vokey SM7 52.12F Raw
    Ping Glide 2.0 56*
    TaylorMade 60* Hi-Toe
    Scotty Cameron
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,211 ✭✭
    cvhookem63 wrote:


    anybody pick up one of these yet?



    aerobill-classic99-printed-golf-hat-GqkMvF.jpg

    aerobill-classic99-printed-golf-hat-GqkMvF.jpg

    aerobill-classic99-printed-golf-hat-GqkMvF.jpg




    not yet, but i'm gonna get at least the blue one. i've got a 25% off code that i'm saving for the AM1's and one of those hats will be in there as well, probably a few other things too.
  • Kid Bro SweetsKid Bro Sweets Members Posts: 207 ✭✭
    WHC888 wrote:

    Lesmond wrote:

    KMeloney wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:


    You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.



    I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.




    Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?




    Yes. They say “modern fit” in the neck tag next to the size.



    They also come with a hang tag but the arm pit stating it’s “slim fit”. Regular shirts come with that but says “standard fit” instead.



    Standard ones fit looser and normal compared to the modern ones. Especially in the sleeves, they are shorter in length.


    and unfortunately for K that based on this year's catalog Nike is going away from "modern fit", everything is labeled as "standard fit" as far as I can see. Also all the TW line is out (standard fit only), your best bet is early 2018 and most of 2017 blade collar offering.

    2018-

    L59Lglc.png

    sKJyd9k.png




    My opinion is there is only one fit and that the slim fits are just relabeled or vanity sizing.



    I have the zonal cooling blade (slim) and collar camo (standard) fit ones and they fit exactly the same on me except the blade ones are one size up.
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Ping G400 Max Kuro Kage DC[/font]
    Taylormade 2016 M2 3HL Fuji Pro 73
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Cobra 5-6 F8 HZRDUS Red 75[/font]
    Oven Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4 Modus3 105
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Ping I200 5-W Modus3 105[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Nike Engage Wedges Modus 125[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Nike Origin B2-01 [/font]
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,588 ✭✭
    These are up now. But no chest swoosh.



    Nike Dri-FIT Vapor https://nike.app.link/Ut5tnxQgrT
    Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • carrier streetcarrier street Members Posts: 1,174 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:


    These are up now. But no chest swoosh.



    Nike Dri-FIT Vapor https://nike.app.link/Ut5tnxQgrT




    I love that print and HATE that it's not on the whole shirt.
    M3
    910 FD
    P790 UDI 2 iron
    3-PW MP18 MB
    Vokey 54S and 60L
    Scotty TEI3 Newport
  • ruffellprefleyruffellprefley Members Posts: 2,027 ✭✭
    cvhookem63 wrote:


    anybody pick up one of these yet?






    I'm wondering why the black and the blue look so slouchy (like last year's magnolia hat) and the white one looks more structured...
Sign In or Register to comment.