GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE.

ping and refinish irons

PingPoncho ·  
PingPonchoPingPoncho PingPonchoMembers  1479WRX Points: 102Posts: 1,479 Platinum Tees
I have the Ping G700 irons. If I wanted Ping to refinish them with their hydropearl plating, does anyone know what they charge to do that?<br />
<br />
​If I wanted the same finish that is on the Ping GMAX irons instead of the hydropearl plating, will they do that?
Posted:

Comments

• P.E.P.E. Members  148WRX Points: 84Posts: 148 Fairways
    PING Customer Service<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Customer Service<br />
    <br />
    For the quickest response to your inquiry, please call us at:<br />
    [url="tel:18004746434"]1-800-474-6434[/url]<br />
    <br />
    PING Headquarters<br />
    <br />
    P.O. Box 82000<br />
    Phoenix, Arizona 85071-2000<br />
    <br />
    Hours of Operation<br />
    <br />
    Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 4:30pm MST<br />
    Saturday: Closed<br />
    Sunday: Closed
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • grishamgrisham Members  464WRX Points: 93Posts: 464 Greens
    I called Ping a few weeks ago to ask the same question. The person I spoke to said that they only refinish in the original finish. Cost is $17.75/club.
    Posted:
  • erock9174erock9174 North Canton, OHMembers  4190WRX Points: 257Handicap: 10.5Posts: 4,190 Titanium Tees

Anyone have their G700 irons refinished? Pics? I actually stripped the hydropearl plating off mine with a scotchbrite pad but was wondering if they try and add that coating back on or if they polish them clean?

Posted:

Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 

Callaway Epic Flash 7w

Exotics Xrail  4h | 5h

Cobra  T-Rail 6-SW

Cleveland CBX 60* 

Callaway Sure Out 64*

Exotics Wingman 01

Titleist ProV1x Yellow

Handicap: 9.2

• erock9174erock9174 North Canton, OHMembers  4190WRX Points: 257Handicap: 10.5Posts: 4,190 Titanium Tees

So I just called Ping and asked what the refinish on Ping G700 irons would entail. He said because of the stock finish they can only do a one time face blasting but that the rest of the clubhead is not refinished.

Posted:

Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 

Callaway Epic Flash 7w

Exotics Xrail  4h | 5h

Cobra  T-Rail 6-SW

Cleveland CBX 60* 

Callaway Sure Out 64*

Exotics Wingman 01

Titleist ProV1x Yellow

Handicap: 9.2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.