Anyone here use a Nutritionist

UnderPar18UnderPar18 Previously Ecsugolf1Members Posts: 5,629 ✭✭
edited Dec 16, 2018 in The 19th Hole #1
2019 is right around the corner and I would love to have a nutrionist help me out. Anyone have any success with a nutritionist? Were they local or online? The gym is one aspect but it’s about time I start eating correctly and knowing how to prep food for the week.

Comments

• highergr0undhighergr0und Members Posts: 10,139 ✭✭
    What are you looking to get out of it?
  • UnderPar18UnderPar18 Previously Ecsugolf1 Members Posts: 5,629 ✭✭

What are you looking to get out of it?

For one eat healthier, but also understand what to feed my body so that i don’t gain weight. I have a desk job and don’t have a gym membership so I feel eating the correct foods is even more important
  • 1puttTUT1puttTUT Lefty with occasional game Members Posts: 3,345 ✭✭
    The best advice I can give that's worked for me is an anti-inflammatory diet. Gluten free, dairy free, non-gmo, etc. Zero belly diet is a good book if you want a detailed plan and the science behind it.
    Cobra F8 10.5D w/ Hazardous Yellow
    Cobra F8 16* w/ Aldila Blue 2KXVs
    Titleist 915H 18* w/Aldila Rogue 95MSI
    Titleist 913H 21* w/Diamana 92Hy
    Titleist 915H 24* w/Diamana 92Hy
    Mizuno 919F 66-GW w/Nippon Modus3 105s
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54*/58* w/ Nippon Modus3 125s
    TP Mills Trad II roundneck
  • calfan36calfan36 Members Posts: 152 ✭✭
    There's so much info available online I don't know why you'd need one
  • gsrjcgsrjc TOC Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭
    As someone who has taken care of cardiac patients, drinks water and don’t eat more than 2500mg of sodium a day and don’t drink alcohol or smoke. Limit red meat.
  • chickenpotpiechickenpotpie #TeamJetSpeed Members Posts: 8,538 ✭✭
    It’s actually not that complicated. Reduce carb intake. Cut alcohol. After awhile of doing this you start to feel more energy and feel better. You sleep better and are more mentally alert. Rinse, repeat.

What’s funny is that everyone focuses on exercise after New Years. But exercise is like 20% of it...you control diet and weight just falls off.
    Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
    WITB Link