Mirror Vision Golf

Ogden51Ogden51 AustraliaMembers Posts: 190 ✭✭
Mirror Vision is an App that officially launched on the App Store today and im stoked!

I was lucky enough to be a tester earlier on and i really feel this app is the way of the future.

Definitely the real deal if you're after an app that speeds up the learning process.

I'll be using this at the range alot.

[media=]

Comments

• mattwoodmattwood Members Posts: 475 ✭✭
    How did you get your phone to pair with your tablet. I tried to pair it with 2 different devices and no luck. The website has no information on the how to's that I can find. Do you have to have it installed on both devices?
    Titleist 917 D3 Fujikura Speeder pro ts 74 stiff
    Titleist 971 F3 Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 80 stiff
    Callaway RazrX Tour stock shaft stiff/Mizuno MP-30 2 iron with Rifle 6.0 shaft
    Bridgestone J 40DPC w/Aerotech Steelfibers 95 r
    50*, 54*, 58* Bridgestone J 15 wedges with Nippon Pro Modus3 125
    Odessey White Hot #5
  • dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake areaClubWRX Posts: 1,782 ClubWRX
    edited Dec 19, 2018 #3
    Install the app on both devices, sign up for the free trial. Click on the mirror logo in the upper right hand corner. Then click on the device from the display screen (for example, on the iPad, click on the iPhone) and it will display the phone camera on the iPad.

Just did it. Took me all of 5 min to down load the apps and click on trial.

I've been wondering how long it would take someone to develop an app.

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d), Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
    Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 355g, 33", KBS CT Tour Putter Matte Black, SS Counter Core Mid Slim 2.0
    Ball: Wilson Duo Professional in green & yellow
    Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/Clicgear 3.5+
    Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized
  • dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake areaClubWRX Posts: 1,782 ClubWRX
    Beware that clicking the free trial signs you up for $26 a year. You have 2 weeks to cancel. I just got an email. I had assumed that it would stop working and them be asked to renew. I will try a bit and then cancel. I don't like companies that do business that way, (i.e. you're signed up until canceled).

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d), Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
    Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 355g, 33", KBS CT Tour Putter Matte Black, SS Counter Core Mid Slim 2.0
    Ball: Wilson Duo Professional in green & yellow
    Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/Clicgear 3.5+
    Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized
  • Twilly1Twilly1 Account Hold Posts: 12 ✭✭
    mattwood wrote:

How did you get your phone to pair with your tablet. I tried to pair it with 2 different devices and no luck. The website has no information on the how to's that I can find. Do you have to have it installed on both devices?
    heres a vid on how to set it up. Hope it helps

• ChrisO72ChrisO72 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Hi looking forward to a release on Android. I'm sure there are many that don't use iOS anymore.
    WITB:
    Ping G400Max 9dg Tour 65S
    Ping G400 2h Tour 85S
    Titleist AP3 4-GW TT AMT White X100
    Vokey SM7 50.08F, 54.08M, 58.08M
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5
  • pnd4pndpnd4pnd Lefty Boomers Posts: 53 ✭✭
    This app works really well. My only complaint is to view your swing on the ipad you have to transfer it from the phone (where it is actually recorded). This takes a LONG time for every swing. Works great as a mirror, but for playback not so good. Resolution is great and much better than liveview golf, but you get instant feedback using liveview.
  • Ogden51Ogden51 AustraliaMembers Posts: 190 ✭✭
    pnd4pnd wrote:

This app works really well. My only complaint is to view your swing on the ipad you have to transfer it from the phone (where it is actually recorded). This takes a LONG time for every swing. Works great as a mirror, but for playback not so good. Resolution is great and much better than liveview golf, but you get instant feedback using liveview.

How long are your videos mate? I record each swing separately and it doesn’t take long at all for me
    edited Feb 22, 2019 1:25pm #9
    I wish this app had auto triggering and auto sending of the video to the iPad! It would be great to specify capturing like 2-3 seconds of video and then send to the iPad for playback.
    I've been using this app for a few months now and I have to say its indispensable if you are trying to work on something with your swing. Certainly has some glitches and needs some more features but if you haven't looked you should. - Eric