New Arccos hardware in 2019?

ogcogc Members Posts: 38 ClubWRX
I'm interested in getting Arccos but does anyone know if they're planning to release any updated hardware soon? At the PGA Merchandise show in January maybe? A buddy speculated that a new version should be coming out soon, maybe where you wouldn't need your phone in your front pocket?
Tagged:

Comments

• BigCat78BigCat78 Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    From what I understand they are supposed to come out with some sort of device that you would keep in your pocket instead of your phone. I’ve heard anywhere from something the size of a tic tac box to a poker chip. I’m assuming the sensors will stay the same but I think we’ll hear more within the next month.
  • 3woodvt3woodvt 5 test drives for clubface contact. #footpowder Members Posts: 1,628 ✭✭
    I love this system. Just got it for Xmas and first round was spot on. Did pick up two extra putts but no big deal. It would be nice if the previous poster is correct to have like a poker chip in your pocket or use the iPhone watch.
    Cobra F9 8.0 Atmos TS Black7x
    Cobra F8+ 13.5 Aldila7x
    Adams A12 19* VTS Proforce 100hs
    Srixon Z945 4-PW KBS Tour 120s
    Cleveland 2.0 51**,55**,59*
    Ping Zing TR
    Srixon Z
  • tocinotocino Members Posts: 2,274 ✭✭
    Just played my first round with them this morning. Not really an ideal round as it was raining for most of it. I will say I’m thoroughly impressed. It missed only one swing and I was able to edit it pretty fast on the fly. There’s a wealth of knowledge available. I need another 4 rounds played before the smart caddie has enough info for it to kick in. I just had the battery replaced on my iPhone 6 Plus and I was down to 40% by the end of the round. I’ll give a full review once I get the chance to mess with the caddie AI. So far so good!
  • 3woodvt3woodvt 5 test drives for clubface contact. #footpowder Members Posts: 1,628 ✭✭
    Same here. Only one round in and may be awhile before I get the needed rounds to see the whole system. Looking forward to your review.
    Cobra F8+ 13.5 Aldila7x
    Ping Zing TR
    Srixon Z
    edited Jan 21, 2019 8:55pm #6
    Arccos Link is a small, ultralight accessory that allows users of the Arccos Caddie platform to automatically record their on-course performance data without the need for a phone in pocket.

Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, Arccos Link can be clipped to a player’s belt or pocket. It functions independently of a user’s smart phone, while transferring data either during or after a round, based on player preference.

Weighing less than 25 grams and measuring approximately 2.25” (L) x 1.25” (W) x 0.75” (D), the weather-resistant Arccos Link boasts a battery life of up to 10 hours and quickly charges via a standard micro USB cable.

Arccos Link is not compatible with any of our 1st generation products, including Arccos Driver and Bluetooth putter sensors. Users with a Bluetooth putter sensor can upgrade for free to a 2nd generation putter sensor when ordering Arccos Link. See Frequently Asked Questionsfor more information.

Update from Arccoss.

Available late 2Qtr 2019. 59.00 presale 79.00 once released
    Cobra F8+ 13.5 Aldila7x
    Ping Zing TR
    Srixon Z