3 Items Left - Majek Headcover Set, Scotty Cover, and PXG Hat - Take all 3 for $50

cflo2382cflo2382 Members Posts: 351 ✭✭
Happy 2019 everyone. Here's a few more items that I am looking to move. Prices below include PayPal fee and shipping via USPS to the lower 48. If you have any questions or would like to see additional pictures, please ask. I am open to REASONABLE offers but please don’t low ball.

I am not looking for any trades at this time.

Majek Covers for Driver, 3 Wood, & Hybrid: White with red / black stripe. The back is black too. These have a season of use on them and show a little bit of wear, see pics. They actually held up considerably well though.

$25 for the set

$40 for the set and your choice of the Scotty cover or PXG hat

$50 for the set, Scotty cover, and PXG hat!

Scotty Cameron 2012 California Blade Cover: Picked this up used earlier in the season. It’s in pretty good shape for being a gamer for who knows how long but the Velcro has weakened a bit. It still holds a bit though and I never had any issues with it falling off. I’m sure someone knows how to replace Velcro. Little bit of seam failure on the bottom corner too but never got any worse. I'm not sure if that was a repair attempt or not - came that way.

$25 for the cover

$40 for cover plus your choice of the Majek set or the PXG hat

$50 for the Scotty cover, Majek set, and PXG hat

$25 for just the hat

$40 for the hat plus your choice of the Majek set or the Scotty cover

$50 for the hat, Majek set, and Scotty cover.

ADDED - JPX 900 Tour 3-PW Heads Only: I bought these pre-owned about a month ago so I am not the original owner. I would rate these around 7/10-8/10 condition wise. The pitching wedge certainly shows the most wear in the face and there is a small ding on the back of it (pictured). The 6 iron also has a small ding near the toe. Other than that, just some typical playing wear and little bit of clatter. The faces are in great shape with exception of the PW. Not all of the serials match on the set, only some do - I knew that before purchasing and it didn't bother me. They are currently shafted so they will be pulled after purchase. I ran out of upload space so I do have additional pictures of these if requested.

SOLD!

Vokey SM6 Raw Heads Only 50.08F, 54.10S, & 58.10S: I had these stripped raw and sandblasted. They turned out fantastic. I did the paint fill myself. They lost about 6-7 grams during the refinish. I’d really like to keep these ones together. Not totally sure where to go on pricing these as in a way they are pretty much like new after the refinish.

SOLD!

Vokey Raw Cold Forged Heads Only 52.10F & 58.08M: Bought these off here recently and only chipped around in my basement with them. They came with the red paint fill. The 52 has “54*” stamped on the back with no paint fill. The previous owner mentioned that it was bent back to 52 degrees. They do show a little rusting/darkening. These show some use but still have quite a bit of life left in them. It appears that they have some marks on the outside of the grooves from re-sharpening – that was not done by me. NOTE: these are still shafted in pics - shafts not included.

Both SOLD!

PING G410 w/ ACCRA TZ6 65 M5
COBRA F9 Tour w/ Tensei Pro Orange 80TX
PING G410 Crossover w/ HZRDUS Red 105X
Miura MC-501 4-PW w/ Modus3 120X
Miura 1957 Series 51y, 55c, 60y w/ Modus3 120X
SC Studio Select Newport 2 Mid Slant
ProV1x | Vessel Players 2.0 Stand
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dgolfman78dgolfman78 I don't know how to take that. Members Posts: 433 ✭✭
  • MSUIRONDAWGSMSUIRONDAWGS Members Posts: 748 ✭✭
    Let me know if you do decide to split those raw vokes...I'll help take at least 1 or 2 off your hands
  • cflo2382cflo2382 Members Posts: 351 ✭✭
    Cold Forged 52 sold.
    Vokey SM6s sold.
    Added JPX 900 Tour 3-PW Heads Only!
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,728 admin
    cflo2382 wrote:

Happy 2019 everyone. Heres a few more items that I am looking to move. Prices below include PayPal fee and shipping via USPS to the lower 48. If you have any questions or would like to see additional pictures, please ask. I am open to REASONABLE offers but please don’t low ball.

I am not looking for any trades at this time.

ADDED - JPX 900 Tour 3-PW Heads Only: I bought these pre-owned about a month ago so I am not the original owner. I would rate these around 7/10-8/10 condition wise. The pitching wedge certainly shows the most wear in the face and there is a small ding on the back of it (pictured). The 6 iron also has a small ding near the toe. Other than that, just some typical playing wear and little bit of clatter. The faces are in great shape with exception of the PW. The serials do not match on all of the clubs. I knew that before purchasing and it didn't bother me. They are currently shafted so they will be pulled after purchase. I ran out of upload space so I do have additional pictures of these if requested.

$325 - will not split these

Vokey SM6 Raw Heads Only 50.08F, 54.10S, & 58.10S: I had these stripped raw and sandblasted. They turned out fantastic. I did the paint fill myself. They lost about 6-7 grams during the refinish. I’d really like to keep these ones together. Not totally sure where to go on pricing these as in a way they are pretty much like new after the refinish.

SOLD!

Vokey Raw Cold Forged Heads Only 52.10F & 58.08M: Bought these off here recently and only chipped around in my basement with them. They came with the red paint fill. The 52 has “54*” stamped on the back with no paint fill. The previous owner mentioned that it was bent back to 52 degrees. They do show a little rusting/darkening. These show some use but still have quite a bit of life left in them. It appears that they have some marks on the outside of the grooves from re-sharpening – that was not done by me. NOTE: these are still shafted in pics - shafts not included.

52 has sold!

58 is $50

Majek Covers for Driver, 3 Wood, & Hybrid: White with red / black stripe. The back is black too. These have a season of use on them and show a little bit of wear, see pics. They actually held up considerably well though.

$25 for the set

Scotty Cameron 2012 California Blade Cover: Picked this up used earlier in the season. It’s in pretty good shape for being a gamer for who knows how long but the Velcro has weakened a bit. It still holds a bit though and I never had any issues with it falling off. I’m sure someone knows how to replace Velcro. Little bit of seam failure on the bottom corner too but never got any worse. I'm not sure if that was a repair attempt or not - came that way.

$25

$25

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
    edited Jan 4, 2019 9:10am #8
    Price drop on the 900 Tours and Vokey Cold Forged 58. Added combo pricing for the headcovers. Would like to get these sold by this weekend so I am open to offers - Reasonable ones, please. I am willing to combine items too for a better deal.
    Cold Forged 58 sold.
    edited Jan 7, 2019 10:44am #10
    JPX 900 Tour heads SOLD.

I put together some package deals on the remaining three items.
This discussion has been closed.