Hard To Find Cleveland 588 TC (Tour Concept) Irons...Real Nice.....Callaway Mack Daddy Forged Wedges

wobgonwobgon Members Posts: 7,508 ✭✭
Good evening.

Some nice items this evening.....I describe all my items accurately so you can buy with confidence.

I will sell to the first member who pays with paypal.

I always ship the day an item sells or the next business day at the latest....I ship only to the lower 48 states.

1. A beautiful set of Cleveland 588 TC irons....These are the Tour Concept irons and are hard to find, especially in this shape.

They are 4 thru wedge with KBS c-taper lite, stiff shafts.....No shaft bands.....Great feeling irons.

I bought these in mint condition with these shafts and used them for two well cared for rounds.I need a heavier shaft. They are in

excellent condition.

...........................SOLD......................350.00 shipped..................SOLD......................................

2. Callaway Mack Daddy forged wedge....New, still in wrapper.....W grind....60 degree....12 degrees of bounce....Tour issue s200 shaft.

.................................................95.00 shipped..........................................................

3. Callaway Mack daddy Forged wedge....Hit 10 or 12 balls....s grind....56 degree....10 degrees of bounce....Tour issue s200 shaft.

.................................................80.00 shipped..............................................................

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• calfan36calfan36 Members Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Never seen those irons, could you post some address pics please?
  • wobgonwobgon Members Posts: 7,508 ✭✭
    calfan36 wrote:

Never seen those irons, could you post some address pics please?

I'll see what I can do.
  • msconstantinejrmsconstantinejr M Constantine WIMembers Posts: 855 ✭✭
    Oh man I want those TC.

Titleist 917 D2 8.5 Diamana D+ 72 Set to A1
    Titleist 917 F2 16.5 Diamana D+ 80 Set to A1
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

If I don't sell these, I will be throwing in a set of heavier shafts and will be using them to win a lot of money this coming season, so I have that going for me, which is nice...….Remember where you heard that, BrockPSU image/aikido.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':aikido:' />
  • BrockPSUBrockPSU Members Posts: 243 ✭✭
    Rofl........
    TS3 10.5 AD DI 6x
    TS2 16.5 AD DI 8x
    716 T-MB 3 AD DI Hybrid 95x
    716 T-MB 4 Project x 6.5
    716 CB 5-6 Project x 6.5
    716 MB 7-PW Project x 6.5
    SM6 46 F Grind Project x 6.0(in rotation)
    SM7 50 F Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 L Grind Project x 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Tour Rat R&D Proto Concept 1
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,737 admin
    wobgon wrote:

Good evening.

Some nice items this evening.....I describe all my items accurately so you can buy with confidence.

I will sell to the first member who pays with paypal.

I always ship the day an item sells or the next business day at the latest....I ship only to the lower 48 states.

1. A beautiful set of Cleveland 588 TC irons....These are the Tour Concept irons and are hard to find, especially in this shape.

They are 4 thru wedge with KBS c-taper lite, stiff shafts.....No shaft bands.....Great feeling irons.

I bought these in mint condition with these shafts and used them for two well cared for rounds.I need a heavier shaft. They are in

excellent condition.

.................................................350.00 shipped........................................................

2. Callaway Mack Daddy forged wedge....New, still in wrapper.....W grind....60 degree....12 degrees of bounce....Tour issue s200 shaft.

.................................................95.00 shipped..........................................................

3. Callaway Mack daddy Forged wedge....Hit 10 or 12 balls....s grind....56 degree....10 degrees of bounce....Tour issue s200 shaft.

.................................................80.00 shipped..............................................................

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
    Cleveland irons are sold.
This discussion has been closed.