Arccos customer service

Just wanted to post a shout out to Arcoss. 4 sensors went dead just before the 2 year guarantee and they're sending me brand new replacements.

They were very professional and I highly recommend the company and their product.

Thank you Arccos!!!

Comments

• ghoonkghoonk The Hoarder Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    I second that. Had a couple of sensors fail on me over the last season (I have 2 sets of the 360 sensors) and they were quick to dispatch new ones under warranty. Email response time has been fantastic, and every rep I corresponded with had an idea of my past interactions with other reps from arccos. Top class service
    Srixon Z785 w/ stock Miyazaki Mahana (S) shaft
    Srizon F65 3w (15*) w/ stock Miyazaki Kaula (S)
    Srixon Z U85 20* driving iron
    Miura MC501 4-PW w/ TT S300 AMT White (S) shaft
    Miura 50*, 54*, 58* Forged black wedges w/ KBS Tour matt black wedge shafts
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #8 putter
  • Frankensteins MonsterFrankensteins Monster Members Posts: 6,680 ✭✭
    Arccos customer service in up there wil Apple’s.
  • GautamaGautama Members Posts: 754 ✭✭
    Hope the Game Golf guys read this forum and see what's being said about them vs Arccos right now...you seriously need to up your game folks.
    "I see the distorted swings, the hurried rounds, and now the electric carts tae ruin the course and rob us of our exercise...we have gone off the mark, gone after the wrong things, forgotten what it's all about"

-Dr. Julian Sands, Golf in the Kingdom
  • pcedenspcedens Members Posts: 77 ✭✭

Just wanted to post a shout out to Arcoss. 4 sensors went dead just before the 2 year guarantee and they're sending me brand new replacements.

They were very professional and I highly recommend the company and their product.

Thank you Arccos!!!
    they are awesome!
  • pgetzenpgetzen Members Posts: 200 ✭✭
    Just bought a new driver with the Cobra Connect grip. Can’t get it to pair, called Arccos and no questions asked, they are sending another sensor. Good customer service for sure.
    King Cobra LTD Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics CB2 3 Wood
    Tour Edge Exotics CB2 19 Hybrid
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
    Mizuno MP T5 54, 60
    Seemore Nashville Z3C