Costco $99 UA/Sun Mountain deal is back (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS)

stealthrt91stealthrt91 Members Posts: 1,695 ✭✭
Costco's website has the $99 Under Armour (Sun Mountain) bags available again. I ordered a 14 way cart and stand bag and already got shipping confirmation. If you order fast, hopefully they don't have the sell out/sending wrong color problem again.
M4 D-Type 10.5* - NV 2KXV 65 Green
M6 Rocket 14* - X-Tortion Copper 60
M6 19* - X-Tortion Copper 60
P790 (4-GW) - DG105
Milled Grind Bronze 55.12 - DG105
Milled Grind Hi-Toe 60.ATV - DG105
Scotty Cameron 2014 Fastback
«13456711

Comments

  • 2th Dr2th Dr Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Saw that too. Great buy!
  • jeffyjeffmnjeffyjeffmn Members Posts: 688 ✭✭
    I was looking for a hyper lite this off season but the price on this is outstanding and the reviews seem decent. Plus, it’s from Costco so if I don’t like it then I can take it back.



    Thanks for the heads up.
  • Sfd732Sfd732 ClubWRX Posts: 109 ClubWRX
    I keep checking for an all black 14 way, prob just settle for the red I ordered last night
  • fsutankerfsutanker Members Posts: 303 ✭✭
    Dangit. In for one.
  • KaTooMKaTooM Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭
    fsutanker wrote:


    Dangit. In for one.




    Dammit! Me too!



    I was able to exercise self-control the first time around Black Friday...couldn't resist tonight!



    Ordered a Storm Match Play...didn't need it!
  • balladmballadm Augusta, GAMembers Posts: 684 ✭✭
    I got one. It's a great carry bag. Stand gets in the way on my push cart, so I put it on kinda sideways
  • toctoc Members Posts: 2,772 ✭✭
    I have to stay off this stupid forum
    Glove: ML
    Tees: 2 3/4
    Towel: white
    Repair tool: metal
    Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
    Iron headcovers: wait, what?

    The feedback system is annoying
  • dcl5dcl5dcl5dcl5 Members Posts: 231 ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up on the 14 way. Got it.



    Did anyone get the red/white/blue Armada cart bag that doesn't have the flag colored logos (blue only)?



    That doesn't show up on the Under Armour site as one of their styles. I got one from ebay that says it was manufactured in July 2017. Was worried if the bag was legit. Anyone else get this cart bag and can share the item number and manufacturer date from the top of the sun mountain box.
  • KaTooMKaTooM Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭
    toc wrote:


    I have to stay off this stupid forum




    SAME!!!
  • DFinchDFinch Members Posts: 1,374 ✭✭
    Ordered a black Speedround. Couldn't pass up the price. Thanks and no thanks. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Titleist TS3 9.5* Evenflow White / Cobra F6 3W 14.5* / Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5* / Maltby TS2 DG105 X100 / Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*/60* / Evnroll ER8 Gravity Grip / Snell MTB X
  • Travis014Travis014 Addict Members Posts: 314 ✭✭



    dcl5dcl5 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up on the 14 way. Got it.



    Did anyone get the red/white/blue Armada cart bag that doesn't have the flag colored logos (blue only)?



    That doesn't show up on the Under Armour site as one of their styles. I got one from ebay that says it was manufactured in July 2017. Was worried if the bag was legit. Anyone else get this cart bag and can share the item number and manufacturer date from the top of the sun mountain box.




    I ordered one - I'll post the info once I get it
  • gyro25gyro25 Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Wish I saw the original sale before I spent nearly double on my c-130, eh well



    Just waiting on the rangefinder to drop again to $100 and that'll be my next buy
  • stealthrt91stealthrt91 Members Posts: 1,695 ✭✭
    Travis014 wrote:



    dcl5dcl5 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up on the 14 way. Got it.



    Did anyone get the red/white/blue Armada cart bag that doesn't have the flag colored logos (blue only)?



    That doesn't show up on the Under Armour site as one of their styles. I got one from ebay that says it was manufactured in July 2017. Was worried if the bag was legit. Anyone else get this cart bag and can share the item number and manufacturer date from the top of the sun mountain box.




    I ordered one - I'll post the info once I get it


    Mine comes into today, will do the same. I bought the grey/black with red logo for my cart bag and only place I can find that color is budget golf so I'm assuming it's at least 1-2 seasons old. Don't really care though because cart bags are pretty standard compared to the ever changing carry bag
    M4 D-Type 10.5* - NV 2KXV 65 Green
    M6 Rocket 14* - X-Tortion Copper 60
    M6 19* - X-Tortion Copper 60
    P790 (4-GW) - DG105
    Milled Grind Bronze 55.12 - DG105
    Milled Grind Hi-Toe 60.ATV - DG105
    Scotty Cameron 2014 Fastback
  • KaTooMKaTooM Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭

    Travis014 wrote:

    dcl5dcl5 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up on the 14 way. Got it.



    Did anyone get the red/white/blue Armada cart bag that doesn't have the flag colored logos (blue only)?



    That doesn't show up on the Under Armour site as one of their styles. I got one from ebay that says it was manufactured in July 2017. Was worried if the bag was legit. Anyone else get this cart bag and can share the item number and manufacturer date from the top of the sun mountain box.




    I ordered one - I'll post the info once I get it


    Mine comes into today, will do the same. I bought the grey/black with red logo for my cart bag and only place I can find that color is budget golf so I'm assuming it's at least 1-2 seasons old. Don't really care though because cart bags are pretty standard compared to the ever changing carry bag




    Good deal...congratulations!



    Were you sent tracking information once it shipped?
  • Hateto3PuttHateto3Putt Smoking Makes You Look Cool! Members Posts: 6,277 ✭✭
    Just picked up the 14 way stand. I was kinda bummed when it sold out so quickly last time.
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭


    Just picked up the 14 way stand. I was kinda bummed when it sold out so quickly last time.




    Picked one of these up last time and I love it. Kicked the Hoofer 14 out of the rotation for me. Only thing I don't like is the range finder pocket. Its kind of weird. Otherwise, I think this straps on this bag are much better than the Sun Mtn variant. Also the material is better quality. It makes for a bit heavier bag but in the end I think its worth it.
  • PetervdgPetervdg Members Posts: 6 ✭✭
    I just picked up the light blue 14 way! Been wanting this cart bag since it launch but didn't want to spend full price!



    Was going to bit the bullet and pop for a C-130 but then i just happen to read this thread!



    Thanks for looking out with great deals for the golf community!
  • stealthrt91stealthrt91 Members Posts: 1,695 ✭✭
    KaTooM wrote:

    Travis014 wrote:

    dcl5dcl5 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up on the 14 way. Got it.



    Did anyone get the red/white/blue Armada cart bag that doesn't have the flag colored logos (blue only)?



    That doesn't show up on the Under Armour site as one of their styles. I got one from ebay that says it was manufactured in July 2017. Was worried if the bag was legit. Anyone else get this cart bag and can share the item number and manufacturer date from the top of the sun mountain box.




    I ordered one - I'll post the info once I get it


    Mine comes into today, will do the same. I bought the grey/black with red logo for my cart bag and only place I can find that color is budget golf so I'm assuming it's at least 1-2 seasons old. Don't really care though because cart bags are pretty standard compared to the ever changing carry bag




    Good deal...congratulations!



    Were you sent tracking information once it shipped?


    Yes sir
    M4 D-Type 10.5* - NV 2KXV 65 Green
    M6 Rocket 14* - X-Tortion Copper 60
    M6 19* - X-Tortion Copper 60
    P790 (4-GW) - DG105
    Milled Grind Bronze 55.12 - DG105
    Milled Grind Hi-Toe 60.ATV - DG105
    Scotty Cameron 2014 Fastback
  • dcl5dcl5dcl5dcl5 Members Posts: 231 ✭✭
    edited Jan 7, 2019 12:53pm #20
    The only bag at issue is the red/white/blue without the red/white/blue logos. That grey/red one was on Under Armour.com, but they are sold out now - they had discounted it. The under armour customer service folks even told me they had never seen that bag before (the red/white/blue with blue logos) and told me it could be a fake, yet it was back in stock on Costco. They had no clue.



    Travis014 wrote:

    dcl5dcl5 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up on the 14 way. Got it.



    Did anyone get the red/white/blue Armada cart bag that doesn't have the flag colored logos (blue only)?



    That doesn't show up on the Under Armour site as one of their styles. I got one from ebay that says it was manufactured in July 2017. Was worried if the bag was legit. Anyone else get this cart bag and can share the item number and manufacturer date from the top of the sun mountain box.




    I ordered one - I'll post the info once I get it


    Mine comes into today, will do the same. I bought the grey/black with red logo for my cart bag and only place I can find that color is budget golf so I'm assuming it's at least 1-2 seasons old. Don't really care though because cart bags are pretty standard compared to the ever changing carry bag
  • stealthrt91stealthrt91 Members Posts: 1,695 ✭✭
    dcl5dcl5 wrote:


    The only bag at issue is the red/white/blue without the red/white/blue logos. That grey/red one was on Under Armour.com, but they are sold out now - they had discounted it. The under armour customer service folks even told me they had never seen that bag before (the red/white/blue with blue logos) and told me it could be a fake, yet it was back in stock on Costco. They had no clue.



    Travis014 wrote:

    dcl5dcl5 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up on the 14 way. Got it.



    Did anyone get the red/white/blue Armada cart bag that doesn't have the flag colored logos (blue only)?



    That doesn't show up on the Under Armour site as one of their styles. I got one from ebay that says it was manufactured in July 2017. Was worried if the bag was legit. Anyone else get this cart bag and can share the item number and manufacturer date from the top of the sun mountain box.




    I ordered one - I'll post the info once I get it


    Mine comes into today, will do the same. I bought the grey/black with red logo for my cart bag and only place I can find that color is budget golf so I'm assuming it's at least 1-2 seasons old. Don't really care though because cart bags are pretty standard compared to the ever changing carry bag





    Oh wow, interesting. makes you wonder if Costco gets these via 3rd party or directly from UA. Regardless, $99 for a $250 retail item tell me UA made little money off those margins. Think about it... Sun Mountain was PAID when UA contracted them, UA couldnt sell so they dumped to Costco... unless Sun Mountain had some kind of clause stating 'x' amount of sales was needed by UA but I doubt that.
    M4 D-Type 10.5* - NV 2KXV 65 Green
    M6 Rocket 14* - X-Tortion Copper 60
    M6 19* - X-Tortion Copper 60
    P790 (4-GW) - DG105
    Milled Grind Bronze 55.12 - DG105
    Milled Grind Hi-Toe 60.ATV - DG105
    Scotty Cameron 2014 Fastback
  • eagle1997eagle1997 Members Posts: 18,062 ✭✭
    kirkland 4 piece > UA golf bag



    purely in terms of the numbers of wrxer stampeding to costco.com.



    i wonder how long until someone comes in here with a conspiracy theory about the bag's origins.
    Cobra F8+ 9.5°
    TEE XCG4 3w 15°
    Cally Steelhead XR 17°
    Cobra BioCell 22°
    Cobra One Length 5-PW
    Bstone J15 50°
    Bstone J15 52°
    Odyssey Black Milled #1
  • eagle1997eagle1997 Members Posts: 18,062 ✭✭


    Oh wow, interesting. makes you wonder if Costco gets these via 3rd party or directly from UA. Regardless, $99 for a $250 retail item tell me UA made little money off those margins. Think about it... Sun Mountain was PAID when UA contracted them, UA couldnt sell so they dumped to Costco... unless Sun Mountain had some kind of clause stating 'x' amount of sales was needed by UA but I doubt that.




    ah, this^^ should get the ball rolling.



    now all we need is a sun mountain lawsuit claiming that these bags had proprietary materials and costco should cease and desist their sale immediately.



    also waiting on an **** "study" comparing these to SM bags and then wild conjecture about the future of the golf bag market and costco's immediate plans to corner said golf bag market.
    Cobra F8+ 9.5°
    TEE XCG4 3w 15°
    Cally Steelhead XR 17°
    Cobra BioCell 22°
    Cobra One Length 5-PW
    Bstone J15 50°
    Bstone J15 52°
    Odyssey Black Milled #1
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX Posts: 1,912 ClubWRX
    eagle1997 wrote:


    kirkland 4 piece > UA golf bag



    purely in terms of the numbers of wrxer stampeding to costco.com.



    i wonder how long until someone comes in here with a conspiracy theory about the bag's origins.




    The bags origin is the fact that sales of UA bags STUNK, and either UA, Sun Mountain, or a very large retailer ended up with a bunch of them to clear out!! lol. I know, because I (foolishly) stock/stocked them when they were first released. Honestly they are built better than Sun Mountain bags (I sell both), and are terrific bags, but they just didn't sell like the initial hype indicated they would.
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • KaTooMKaTooM Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭

    KaTooM wrote:

    Travis014 wrote:

    dcl5dcl5 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up on the 14 way. Got it.



    Did anyone get the red/white/blue Armada cart bag that doesn't have the flag colored logos (blue only)?



    That doesn't show up on the Under Armour site as one of their styles. I got one from ebay that says it was manufactured in July 2017. Was worried if the bag was legit. Anyone else get this cart bag and can share the item number and manufacturer date from the top of the sun mountain box.




    I ordered one - I'll post the info once I get it


    Mine comes into today, will do the same. I bought the grey/black with red logo for my cart bag and only place I can find that color is budget golf so I'm assuming it's at least 1-2 seasons old. Don't really care though because cart bags are pretty standard compared to the ever changing carry bag




    Good deal...congratulations!



    Were you sent tracking information once it shipped?


    Yes sir




    Got it...thank you!



    I’m still waiting for shipping info then...fingers crossed!
  • tomanderson6tomanderson6 Members Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Unfortunate Canadian Costco site does not have this deal...sigh
    Lefty
    Cobra Bio Cell + ATX Tour Green X 68g 9.5D
    Titleist 712U 18D DG X100
    Cobra Fly Z Irons 4-PW DG X100
    Cobra Tour Trusty 51-55 S400
    Scotty Newport 2.5
  • dcl5dcl5dcl5dcl5 Members Posts: 231 ✭✭
    eagle1997 wrote:



    Oh wow, interesting. makes you wonder if Costco gets these via 3rd party or directly from UA. Regardless, $99 for a $250 retail item tell me UA made little money off those margins. Think about it... Sun Mountain was PAID when UA contracted them, UA couldnt sell so they dumped to Costco... unless Sun Mountain had some kind of clause stating 'x' amount of sales was needed by UA but I doubt that.




    ah, this^^ should get the ball rolling.



    now all we need is a sun mountain lawsuit claiming that these bags had proprietary materials and costco should cease and desist their sale immediately.



    also waiting on an **** "study" comparing these to SM bags and then wild conjecture about the future of the golf bag market and costco's immediate plans to corner said golf bag market.




    Let's not over-react here. I was just asking if the red/white/blue bag with no flag colored logos was legit or not and got bad information from Under Armour, who questioned if the bag was real because they never sold it on UnderArmour.com. No conspiracy theory but more the question of what this bag was about. I talked to Sun Mountain today and verified the bag is authentic. Chris975 was right on the mark - these bags are Sun Mountain produced. This was the only bag of the offering that wasn't sold on underarmour.com which is why I had the question. It was just never sold for underarmour.com.
  • eagle1997eagle1997 Members Posts: 18,062 ✭✭
    dcl5dcl5 wrote:


    Let's not over-react here. I was just asking if the red/white/blue bag with no flag colored logos was legit or not and got bad information from Under Armour, who questioned if the bag was real because they never sold it on UnderArmour.com. No conspiracy theory but more the question of what this bag was about. I talked to Sun Mountain today and verified the bag is authentic. Chris975 was right on the mark - these bags are Sun Mountain produced. This was the only bag of the offering that wasn't sold on underarmour.com which is why I had the question. It was just never sold for underarmour.com.




    2qkz3w.jpg
    Cobra F8+ 9.5°
    TEE XCG4 3w 15°
    Cally Steelhead XR 17°
    Cobra BioCell 22°
    Cobra One Length 5-PW
    Bstone J15 50°
    Bstone J15 52°
    Odyssey Black Milled #1
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX Posts: 1,912 ClubWRX
    dcl5dcl5 wrote:

    eagle1997 wrote:



    Oh wow, interesting. makes you wonder if Costco gets these via 3rd party or directly from UA. Regardless, $99 for a $250 retail item tell me UA made little money off those margins. Think about it... Sun Mountain was PAID when UA contracted them, UA couldnt sell so they dumped to Costco... unless Sun Mountain had some kind of clause stating 'x' amount of sales was needed by UA but I doubt that.




    ah, this^^ should get the ball rolling.



    now all we need is a sun mountain lawsuit claiming that these bags had proprietary materials and costco should cease and desist their sale immediately.



    also waiting on an **** "study" comparing these to SM bags and then wild conjecture about the future of the golf bag market and costco's immediate plans to corner said golf bag market.




    Let's not over-react here. I was just asking if the red/white/blue bag with no flag colored logos was legit or not and got bad information from Under Armour, who questioned if the bag was real because they never sold it on UnderArmour.com. No conspiracy theory but more the question of what this bag was about. I talked to Sun Mountain today and verified the bag is authentic. Chris975 was right on the mark - these bags are Sun Mountain produced. This was the only bag of the offering that wasn't sold on underarmour.com which is why I had the question. It was just never sold for underarmour.com.




    It honestly doesn't surprise me that UA didn't know about the bag...UA didn't even sell any of these bags...accounts purchased them directly from Sun Mountain, and SM handled the sales and distribution of them. It is/was just a licensing agreement. I'd venture to say that when you order/ordered them from UA.com, they are drop shipped directly from Sun Mountain.
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • stealthrt91stealthrt91 Members Posts: 1,695 ✭✭
    edited Jan 7, 2019 7:17pm #30
    dcl5dcl5 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up on the 14 way. Got it.



    Did anyone get the red/white/blue Armada cart bag that doesn't have the flag colored logos (blue only)?



    That doesn't show up on the Under Armour site as one of their styles. I got one from ebay that says it was manufactured in July 2017. Was worried if the bag was legit. Anyone else get this cart bag and can share the item number and manufacturer date from the top of the sun mountain box.


    Couldn't be happier, bag was manufactured less than 4 months ago and is exactly what I ordered.



    M4 D-Type 10.5* - NV 2KXV 65 Green
    M6 Rocket 14* - X-Tortion Copper 60
    M6 19* - X-Tortion Copper 60
    P790 (4-GW) - DG105
    Milled Grind Bronze 55.12 - DG105
    Milled Grind Hi-Toe 60.ATV - DG105
    Scotty Cameron 2014 Fastback
  • KaTooMKaTooM Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭
    Whew! My shipping confirmation just came in...bag should be here by this Thursday!



    Not gonna lie...I was worried that I wasn't gonna get it...backordered, no longer available or some crap like that!
Sign In or Register to comment.