Costco $99 UA/Sun Mountain deal is back (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS)

Comments

• mahanatemahanate Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    Looks great man! image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />
  • ronstarsronstars #GetNaked Members Posts: 1,400 ✭✭
    If anyone missed out on the 14 way you can grab one in the BST section...for $165. Don't know if it's an intentional flip but I hate to see our members pulling this stuff
    The Big Dog ~ TM M3 
    The 3 Banger ~ TM M2
    The 5 Banger ~ TM M1
    The Metal ~ 96' TM Burner Tour/Oversize combo
    The Shovels ~ TM High-Toe 50,56,60,64
    Flatstick ~ TM TP BCC Mullen 2
  • shadymgshadymg Members Posts: 168 ✭✭
    ronstars wrote:

If anyone missed out on the 14 way you can grab one in the BST section...for $165. Don't know if it's an intentional flip but I hate to see our members pulling this stuff

of course it's an intentional flip. you see a bunch of these going for about that on ebay, so this dude is probably just trying to save the ebay fees. agreed it's a shame
  • Krt22Krt22 Members Posts: 6,487 ✭✭
    ronstars wrote:

yikes. I took at $20 hit on selling mine. Ordered the 4-way though =)
    Krt22 wrote:

ronstars wrote:

i originally bought the black and then when i got the charcoal/red (LOVE IT) i just returned it to costco (that was a while ago). Wish i had kept it and helped someone else out. I mean, i get it, on ebay with paypal fees and ebay fees, you really do have to sell it for $165 shipped to break even. But on here...c'mon man
  • ronstarsronstars #GetNaked Members Posts: 1,400 ✭✭
    shadymg wrote:

Krt22 wrote:

ronstars wrote:

i originally bought the black and then when i got the charcoal/red (LOVE IT) i just returned it to costco (that was a while ago). Wish i had kept it and helped someone else out. I mean, i get it, on ebay with paypal fees and ebay fees, you really do have to sell it for $165 shipped to break even. But on here...c'mon man

Totally agree...bet he leaves the drips on the toilet seat after he's done too
    The Big Dog ~ TM M3 
    The 3 Banger ~ TM M2
    The 5 Banger ~ TM M1
    The Metal ~ 96' TM Burner Tour/Oversize combo
    The Shovels ~ TM High-Toe 50,56,60,64
    Flatstick ~ TM TP BCC Mullen 2
    shadymg wrote:

Krt22 wrote:

ronstars wrote:

To be honest, even at $165 he isnt making much, Mine was $109 after commiefornia tax. $165-$5 paypal fees-$35 shipping-$109=$16. On ebay that would be breaking even.
  • buckeyevalleybuckeyevalley Members Posts: 370 ✭✭
    Not sure why you would even purchase it, if you were only going to make $30 off it. At very least just take it back to store for a no hassle return.
  • D0ch0l1d4yD0ch0l1d4y Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    I sold the 2 extra 14way cart bags locally to WRX members for a profit.

I made almost enough to buy a Happy Meal....but a profit nonetheless.

If I wanted to list them on BST, I'd have done so at minimal profit as well, meaning the $109+PPfees+$actual shipping (~$40)+margin for offers...which would be about $165. Which is still less than one would cost new, just not the monster deal from Costco.

Not sure why you would even purchase it, if you were only going to make $30 off it. At very least just take it back to store for a no hassle return.

I opened mine and used it. I know I could have returned it no questions asked, but I dont feel quite right about returning used goods
    You guys thinking these were fake don't know how Costco works. They have crazy leverage when it comes to negotiating with companies for their products. They expect the highest quality items at a best in class price. You will never see a fake anything there ever. Now that being said, they tend to buy through 3rd party mediators who can fulfill and pack-out to their standards.
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited Feb 8, 2019 6:30pm #283
    Costco Mall Of GA Buford. No 14 Way stand bags but Speedround and cart Bags. Sorry it’s sidewya. Posting from my phone.

• TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers Posts: 440 ✭✭
    awtryau89 wrote:

Costco Mall Of GA Buford. No 14 Way stand bags but Speedround and cart Bags. Sorry it's sidewya. Posting from my phone.

Awesome heads up brother!!

I was at Roger Dunn's today and saw the Armada Cart bag selling for $255.

Man, was I thankful for the members who were posting updates when Costco re-stocked the color I wanted.

like OP said " dont thank me, pay if forward" or something like that.
  • jgonz69jgonz69 Members Posts: 752 ✭✭
    edited Feb 8, 2019 9:23pm #285
    My Costco in Summerlin, Nv. has 15-20 various UA bags. Bought a cart bag online, must resist buying a stand bag.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    PING G400 Max Ping Tour 65
    PING G400 3wd 14.5 Ping Tour 75
    PING G400 Hybrid Ping Tour 85
    PING i500 3, 5-U
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 54 58
    Cameron MilSpec 350g
    Srixon Z-Star XV
    Bought my 4-way storm match play bag last night, shipped today, should be delivered tomorrow. My local costco has the same bags in the store as well, the grey/light blue and the black/red/gray the same as the 14-way (Not sure I ever saw that color on the website)

I mixed it up, went with the dark blue/USA theme
    Where in the stores did you guys find them?
  • jeffyjeffmnjeffyjeffmn Members Posts: 688 ✭✭
    I go to the Burnsville MN store and saw they had the 14 way and the 4 way UA bags. Lots of different colors. I got the black one and I am more than happy with it but a heads up to anyone up here in the Tundra in case they want one.
  • bird_4_3bird_4_3 Members Posts: 601 ✭✭
    So my order got cancelled for the cart bag. Anyone order 2 and decide to keep one? Let me know.
    TM M4 w/ UST V2
    Epic 3
    Wishon 949 5 wood Oban Devotion
    Srixon U85 5-6 and 785 7-PW
    Odyssey O Works #7 Putter
    TM Milled Grid Wedges
  • madeinguam81madeinguam81 Members Posts: 356 ✭✭
    Is there anything on the women's Speedround bags that designate them as women's versions? I've always been into unique and louder colors and I like the gray/orange one. Any differences in dimensions, weight, etc?

Thanks!
    TM M4 - Tour AD IZ Stiff
    Ping G400 3 Wood - Stock Stiff
    TM M3 - KBS Proto Stiff
    TM P790 4-PW, Ctaper Lite Stiff
    Mizuno S5 Wedges - 50*, 56* and 60*
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen
  • Sfd732Sfd732 ClubWRX Posts: 109 ClubWRX
    the women is listed as being 35" and the mens is listed as 36" not sure if they are truly different or not.
  • bigmoneypbigmoneyp MichiganMembers Posts: 3,277 ✭✭
    Costco is only 25 mins from me. I'm gonna stop there tomorrow and see if they have any in stock *fingers crossed*
    bigmoneyp wrote:

Costco is only 25 mins from me. I'm gonna stop there tomorrow and see if they have any in stock *fingers crossed*

I guess seeing everyone's "heads up" about how they saw bags at the store gave you hope image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

hope you find the exact style/ color you're looking for.

if so, worth the drive.. if not, worth a try...
  • jgonz69jgonz69 Members Posts: 752 ✭✭
    bigmoneyp wrote:

at least call the store before, theyll be able to check inventory.
    PING G400 Max Ping Tour 65
    PING G400 3wd 14.5 Ping Tour 75
    PING G400 Hybrid Ping Tour 85
    PING i500 3, 5-U
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 54 58
    Cameron MilSpec 350g
    Srixon Z-Star XV
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    bigmoneyp wrote:

Call first, this is very much a YMMV situation.

In the 4 Costcos within a 25 minute drive of me, they all have different things
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX Posts: 14,671 ClubWRX
    Can you shop a Costco without being a member? I think I remeber reading you can order online, but do they offer something like a temporary or day pass into a physical store?
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62
  • Hateto3PuttHateto3Putt Smoking Makes You Look Cool! Members Posts: 6,277 ✭✭

Can you shop a Costco without being a member? I think I remeber reading you can order online, but do they offer something like a temporary or day pass into a physical store?

You can get into a Costco without a card, just tell them you're going to the pharmacy. You can't purchase anything except prescribed pharmaceuticals without a membership.

So, yeah, you can check them out for free.*

*Pennsylvania (YMMV)
  • countvelvetcountvelvet Members Posts: 199 ✭✭
    I just received my new Armada cart bag. It is awesome. My ping pioneer has gotten the boot. What a great bag!
  • bigmoneypbigmoneyp MichiganMembers Posts: 3,277 ✭✭

bigmoneyp wrote:

Call first, this is very much a YMMV situation.

In the 4 Costcos within a 25 minute drive of me, they all have different things

I'm a member and shop there anyway. If they don't have the bags there are still other items I'll buy so it won't be a wasted trip.

You can get into a Costco without a card, just tell them you're going to the pharmacy. You can't purchase anything except prescribed pharmaceuticals without a membership.

*Pennsylvania (YMMV)

guess you have to do the good ol' "heeey biker dude, can you please buy us beer.. i mean... armada cart bag please?".. I'll be right here.
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX Posts: 14,671 ClubWRX
    Timbo929 wrote:

*Pennsylvania (YMMV)

guess you have to do the good ol' "heeey biker dude, can you please buy us beer.. i mean... armada cart bag please?".. I'll be right here.

Psst...hey dude, I left my ID at home, would you grab me one of these, I’ll make it worth your while!��

What’s sad is I don’t even like the 14 way tops, but now I’d kind of like one to protect my new iron shafts.
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62