2019 Sketchers

Any news on 2019 offerings from Sketchers? I’m rooting for refreshed go golf elites. Nothing wrong with last year’s models but always interested in seeing updates.

Comments

• chadly643chadly643 Members Posts: 457 ✭✭
    Thanks for this. I looked on their website before posting and didn’t see those. I wonder if they look better in person, seemed like a tall ask to make their previous versions less stylish but I think they succeeded. I love my Sketchers and intend to buy again this year, but I’ll never argue that they are the coolest looking options out there.
  • Carl Spackler3Carl Spackler3 Members Posts: 924 ✭✭
    Just so **** ugly for a comfortable shoe
    Titleist 915 D2
    Ping G 3 W
    Ping G 5W
    Ping G25 Hybrid
    Mizuno JPX 900 hot metal 5-GW
    Vokey 52-08 sm4
    Vokey 56-14 sm6
    Odyssey White Hot RX2 ( but it better be careful)
  • sthompson42sthompson42 Texas42 Members Posts: 69 ✭✭
    I have work Sketchers the last two years. Loved them for their comfort. The best. I have put up with the ugly but look but I can’t do it anymore. Trying a few Puma shoes and looking at the Ecco Bio Hybrid 3. I guess I’m willing to take a little less comfort for something a lot more stylish.
  • regiwstrukregiwstruk Members Posts: 583 ✭✭
    I went the other way; moved from years of stylized Nike (which are good shoes) to the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn in the 2019 Skechers Pro V4. Still can't believe they have spikes - comfortable like a premium set of running shoes with the grip of rigid spiked shoes.

Style is subjective, of course, and I don't think the new V4s look bad at all. The Honors colorway are clean in person.