Off-size golf shoe “partner”?

T-3T-3 Members Posts: 73 ✭✭
edited Jan 6, 2019 12:57pm in Golf Style and Accessories #1
I realize I’m hanging out there a bit on this one, but here goes...

My left foot is a half size bigger than my right. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I really like the Adidas Tech Response shoe (especially in the summer) but found the toe box very narrow, so I ordered a half size up. Now I have an extra mismatched pair of shoes!

On the off-chance someone has the opposite shoe size problem as me, I’ll send you the pair for free.

If this works, maybe we can collaborate on future golf shoe purchases...

To summarize, I’m looking for someone with a US 11 LEFT, 11.5 RIGHT shoe size.

If that’s you, up for grabs is a FREE pair of mismatched 2018 Adidas Tech Response 4.0 shoes (Mens US size 11 LEFT, 11.5 RIGHT, width D/M, color iron/grey). Receiver pays shipping only. I wore the left shoe a few rounds before I decided to move up a half size, so it is used but still looks new. Right is unworn. No cleats on either shoe.

The sizes are close enough you definitely don’t need to worry about anyone noticing. 😉

MODS: If this belongs in BST, I wasn’t sure and I apologize! This post is intended to be more about finding an off-size shoe “partner” than selling anything...

Also, maybe this could be a thread for others with off-sized feet or even amputees to find “shoe partners.”

Thanks!

Comments

• T-3T-3 Members Posts: 73 ✭✭
    Bumping this one time and then I’ll let it die...
  • SocratesSocrates How can it be so *&#% hard to make a shoulder turn? WinnipegClubWRX Posts: 9,324 ClubWRX
    Find a style of FJ MyJoys that you like. You can get MyJoys in mis-matched sizes.
    Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"
    Cobra F8 5-6 Fwy at 18.5° Stiff
    Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
    X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
    Ping Forged 52°, ES 56º and ES 60º
    Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.5"
    MCC Align Midsize
    Moving to the bench:
    Jazz Bear Cat 3 wd Aerotech Stiff
    Vokey SM2 52º cc
    Scotty X7M Dual 38"
  • T-3T-3 Members Posts: 73 ✭✭
    Socrates wrote:

Find a style of FJ MyJoys that you like. You can get MyJoys in mis-matched sizes.

Good to know, thank you!