TIM929- WITB

TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭
Really enjoy this section of the forum so I thought I would post my WITB..

Got fit for everything (3 wood was the only fit myself club) and here we go:

Post edited by TIM929 on

Comments

• BlakesterBlakester Members Posts: 1,478 ✭✭
    Great bag! How do you like the full set of T-MBs? Do I see an AP3 in that last pic?
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero, Diamana D+ 63g Stiff
    Callaway XR 5 wood, Project X LZ 6.0
    Callaway XR 7 wood, Project X LZ 6.0
    Titleist 915 H 24*, Diamana D+ 82 HY Stiff
    Adams XTD Forged PW-5, Aldila RIP Tour 115 Stiff
    TaylorMade ATV 54 and 58, Ozik Program 130 Stiff
    Scotty Cameron CA Monterey, 35"
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blakester wrote:

Great bag! How do you like the full set of T-MBs? Do I see an AP3 in that last pic?

Thank you so much! might not look it, but took years to put together and am very happy!

T-MB's full set - can't be happier! Super forgiving during rounds and the blade profile really helped my ball striking. Either the ball looks super big compared to club head or my body automatically adjusted to a hit the ball more consistently because of a small profile.

Yes, I thought the AP3 (3 iron) would be more forgiving then the T-MB but at address it looked like a hybrid and had trouble swinging it. Might be a mental thing or a club difference thing but poor contact every time it counted. So its in the used bin at Roger Dunn.
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,179 mod
    I like your choice of irons 👍🏼
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter

I like your choice of irons &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57340;

Thank you. I like yours as well image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
  • J9293J9293 Members Posts: 327 ✭✭
    That is a stealthy looking set up you have there! Those wedges look sweet!
    Driver: [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Ping G400 Max - HZRDUS Yellow Handcrafted 6.0[/font]
    3 Wood:[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Ping G400 - Alta CB[/font]
    Hybrid:[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Ping G400 - Alta CB[/font]
    Irons: [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Bridgestone J40 DPC - LZ 6.0[/font]
    Wedges:[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Callaway X-Forged - S300[/font]
    Putter:[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Scotty Cameron Red X5[/font]
    Ball:[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Titleist Pro V1x[/font]
    Just Added these 10 year old clubs in the bag.

MP 60's- Here's to a year of becoming a better ball striker.

• AG12AG12 Members Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Tensei shafts in your woods.....good choice!
    Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist TS3 21* Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S
    Callaway Apex '19 5-AW Nippon Modus3 105
    Titleist SM7 54.10S DG S200
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58*/ATV KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB

I'm still gaming the 716 TMB's, but these are some keepers. It's fun to put together a bag in the garage the night before you go out "just for fun".

traded a 3 wood I had for this combo set. Every single person alive needs to try these at least once before they leave the earth. The feel at impact is amazing!

edited Jun 24, 2019 2:01pm #12

You know the feel when the fedex tracking says “ on truck, delivered by end of day” and you actually see the fedex truck pull up before lunch.... same feeling my 4 year old has when she see the ice cream truck before dinner.

Thank you GolfWrx/ @COBRA PUMA GOLF / cool FedEx driver guy!

@TIM929 said:
    You know the feel when the fedex tracking says “ on truck, delivered by end of day” and you actually see the fedex truck pull up before lunch.... same feeling my 4 year old has when she see the ice cream truck before dinner.

Sweet sweet sweet stick my friend. Interested to hear your results on the course with it! With that Pro White you can’t go wrong!

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
    edited Jun 25, 2019 6:57pm #14

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

Sweet sweet sweet stick my friend. Interested to hear your results on the course with it! With that Pro White you can’t go wrong!

Thank you so much AG!!! Tensei white is sooo money! I will let you know how it goes this sat..

Also, I can’t wait for a fitting so I’m just going to pick up the TS2 this Thursday with store credit I’ve built lol!

Hope my playing partners don’t mind a little test on the par 5’s, 3 some anyway so we should be good.

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

Thank you so much AG!!! Tensei white is sooo money! I will let you know how it goes this sat..

Also, I can’t wait for a fitting so I’m just going to pick up the TS2 this Thursday with store credit I’ve built lol!

Hope my playing partners don’t mind a little test on the par 5’s, 3 some anyway so we should be good.

That will be awesome! You getting fit for the driver and woods or just the driver?

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

That will be awesome! You getting fit for the driver and woods or just the driver?

I was planning to do a weak in-store fitting for driver only but how’s the 3 wood?

Maybe I should pick up both.

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

I was planning to do a weak in-store fitting for driver only but how’s the 3 wood?

The TS2 3 wood is the best I have tested of the bunch for me. I never really considered Titleist woods until around December when I stumbled upon a Titleist fitting day at my local range. I've been convinced they are the best woods for my game. Its worth a look just to rule out your curiosity

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
    edited Jun 25, 2019 8:37pm #18

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

The TS2 3 wood is the best I have tested of the bunch for me. I never really considered Titleist woods until around December when I stumbled upon a Titleist fitting day at my local range. I've been convinced they are the best woods for my game. Its worth a look just to rule out your curiosity

Yes, I will surely test. I was planning on getting a new TS2 Driver, but I might have to pick up both from the used bin if I like the 3.. I was saving the credit for the new Titleist Iron options that will release in the fall but cant wait.

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

Yes, I will surely test. I was planning on getting a new TS2 Driver, but I might have to pick up both from the used bin if I like the 3.. I was saving the credit for the new irons Titleist Iron options but cant wait.

haha. I know the feeling, if I had the game and the store credit I would be looking very closely at the new CB's they are sweet looking.

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
    edited Jun 25, 2019 9:40pm #20

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

Yes, I will surely test. I was planning on getting a new TS2 Driver, but I might have to pick up both from the used bin if I like the 3.. I was saving the credit for the new irons Titleist Iron options but cant wait.

haha. I know the feeling, if I had the game and the store credit I would be looking very closely at the new CB's they are sweet looking.

Lol, I don’t have the game but I have the Store credit, but finalizing my woods would be a better spend.

Post edited by TIM929 on
    edited Jun 30, 2019 6:51pm #21

light em up

Post edited by TIM929 on

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
    edited Jul 1, 2019 7:30pm #23

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

Thanks bro! Had my heart set on a TS2 but the guy who was behind the LM confirmed TS3 with the HZRDUS was putting up the best numbers/ distance.

But, I just changed the tip on one of my Tensei white shafts so I cant wait to hit the range today. Tensei white feels at home to me.

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

Thanks bro! Had my heart set on a TS2 but the guy who was behind the LM confirmed TS3 with the HZRDUS was putting up the best numbers/ distance.

But, I just changed the tip on one of my Tensei white shafts so I cant wait to hit the range today. Tensei white feels at home to me.

I think you are going to love it. Those shafts and those heads make the best combo IMO. I had the HZRDUS when fitting too and they gave good numbers but once I put the PW in it the thing came to life

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

I think you are going to love it. Those shafts and those heads make the best combo IMO. I had the HZRDUS when fitting too and they gave good numbers but once I put the PW in it the thing came to life

awwww man... feel like leaving the office early just to hit the range.

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

It's a nice enough day here in SoCal to do so!

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

100% will!

been loving the weather lately, it was cold and raining weird till last month.

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

100% will!

Ya man its been nice latley. Played Tustin Ranch over the weekend and the weather was perfect

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

100% will!

Ya man its been nice latley. Played Tustin Ranch over the weekend and the weather was perfect

how's playing in the OC bro?

I've only played most the LA area courses and some Long Beach courses(my home course is Brookside/ Whittier Narrows).
    My kids are really young (4 and 2 next month) right now so I have to play around 5:40am tee times to be home by 10 ish. In a few years hopefully when I'm able to play normal human being times, I want to spread out towards the OC.. I heard its more expensive but better courses.

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

100% will!

I've only played most the LA area courses and some Long Beach courses(my home course is Brookside/ Whittier Narrows).
    My kids are really young (4 and 2 next month) right now so I have to play around 5:40am tee times to be home by 10 ish. In a few years hopefully when I'm able to play normal human being times, I want to spread out towards the OC.. I heard its more expensive but better courses.

You know its funny I usually never play in Orange County even though I live here. I usually either play LA county courses or mainly Inland Empire. I like to play Costa Mesa (they have two courses) and Mile Square (Fountain Valley). But the only time I can play is the weekends and like you said it can be spendy. I play with a bunch of guys on Sunday's out in Downey.

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

100% will!

You know its funny I usually never play in Orange County even though I live here. I usually either play LA county courses or mainly Inland Empire. I like to play Costa Mesa (they have two courses) and Mile Square (Fountain Valley). But the only time I can play is the weekends and like you said it can be spendy. I play with a bunch of guys on Sunday's out in Downey.

I'll hit you up in a few years, lets play some golf bro!
    I know its kind of funny saying in a few years, but times flying/ kids are growing fast right now, I just have to pay my dues for now lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file