GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

2019 Club Cameron releases

1151618202125
25

Comments

  • KaTooMKaTooM Woodway, TexasMembers  1459WRX Points: 186Posts: 1,459 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #512

    On -, @Scott Cali said:

    I got the Putting Disc as I collect them

    Can you actually use the putting discs on a green to roll and "hole" putts? I mean, are the edges beveled so the ball will ramp up and roll into the disc?

    I've always wondered this as they appear to have a raised edge that the ball would just bump off of rather than roll up, and into the "cup".

    TIA!
    KTM

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • MabyboiMabyboi Members  133WRX Points: 70Handicap: 9Posts: 133 Fairways
    Joined:  #513

    On -, @pitcher33 said:

    On -, @Mabyboi said:

    On -, @CoolTrav said:

    On -, @Mabyboi said:

    Ordered it all, the putting disk doesn't match the rest of the set but im curious about the special edition head covers!

    Right? It's like the disk was supposed to be released in June with the US Open headcover and they didn't get the shipment in time or something.

    It definitely matches the US Open headcovers, maybe it didn't show up in time for release!

    On -, @Scottrj12 said:

    How many special edition head covers usually go out with a release? Any idea?

    I would love to know this as well, fingers crossed!

    I hear its 100 special edition covers that are sent out. by who knows!

    Do you have to wait until you open the box to find out? Or are you notified ahead of time?

    Its my first time ordering something that could be special edition 😬

    Posted:

    TaylorMade SIM 460 8° - Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6X
    TaylorMade SIM 3w 15° - Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 8X
    Taylormade M5 5w 19° - Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 8X
    PXG Gen 2. 0311P 4-PW - DG X100 Tour Issue
    Taylormade Milled Grind 2 50°/09° - DG X100 Tour Issue
    Taylormade Milled Grind 2 54°/11° - DG X100 Tour Issue
    Taylormade MyHi-Toe 60°/10° - DG S400 Tour Issue
    Taylormade Spider X - Navy

  • pitcher33pitcher33 Members  24WRX Points: 48Posts: 24 Bunkers
    Joined:  #514

    On -, @Mabyboi said:

    On -, @pitcher33 said:

    On -, @Mabyboi said:

    On -, @CoolTrav said:

    On -, @Mabyboi said:

    Ordered it all, the putting disk doesn't match the rest of the set but im curious about the special edition head covers!

    Right? It's like the disk was supposed to be released in June with the US Open headcover and they didn't get the shipment in time or something.

    It definitely matches the US Open headcovers, maybe it didn't show up in time for release!

    On -, @Scottrj12 said:

    How many special edition head covers usually go out with a release? Any idea?

    I would love to know this as well, fingers crossed!

    I hear its 100 special edition covers that are sent out. by who knows!

    Do you have to wait until you open the box to find out? Or are you notified ahead of time?

    Its my first time ordering something that could be special edition 😬

    From what I've seen is you have to wait till you open the box. If you get one let us know haha

    Posted:
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6566WRX Points: 675Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,566 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #515

    special covers usually are very limited. last I heard was around the year - so for this year 2019 would be 19 special covers. that's what I've heard but never a solid answer.

    Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • silvagolfsilvagolf Members  32WRX Points: 22Posts: 32 Bunkers
    Joined:  #516

    If the side of the cover didn’t say Boise I would have grabbed it but it did so I didn’t

    Posted:
  • Scott CaliScott Cali Members  117WRX Points: 54Handicap: 6.5Posts: 117 Fairways
    Joined:  edited Aug 20, 2019 #517

    On -, @KaTooM said:

    Can you actually use the putting discs on a green to roll and "hole" putts? I mean, are the edges beveled so the ball will ramp up and roll into the disc?

    I've always wondered this as they appear to have a raised edge that the ball would just bump off of rather than roll up, and into the "cup".

    TIA!
    KTM

    The raised edge does stop the ball (unless you hit too hard), Bethpage doesnt have holes in the greens so I use it instead of a tee or my putter headcover, the disc basically does the same thing except its the shape of the cup. I have one I use that I keep clipped on my bag, but for the most part I collect them so most are unused.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • viperstudioviperstudio Members  1676WRX Points: 164Handicap: 2Posts: 1,676 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #518

    i have a couple steel circle T putting disk, the rubber putting disk i used it as a coffee and drinks coaster :)

    Posted:
    TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (backup Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5°)
    TI M2 (2016) 13° TS AD-GP 7x
    TI P790 #1 UDI 14° KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X (backup TI RSi TP UDI #1 16° MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX)
    TI TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 X-Stiff
    TI TM Milled GRIND 52° & 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
    TI Bullseye Tour Putter
    KSIG/PROv1x
  • KaTooMKaTooM Woodway, TexasMembers  1459WRX Points: 186Posts: 1,459 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #519

    On -, @Scott Cali said:

    On -, @KaTooM said:

    Can you actually use the putting discs on a green to roll and "hole" putts? I mean, are the edges beveled so the ball will ramp up and roll into the disc?

    I've always wondered this as they appear to have a raised edge that the ball would just bump off of rather than roll up, and into the "cup".

    TIA!
    KTM

    The raised edge does stop the ball (unless you hit too hard), Bethpage doesnt have holes in the greens so I use it instead of a tee or my putter headcover, the disc basically does the same thing except its the shape of the cup. I have one I use that I keep clipped on my bag, but for the most part I collect them so most are unused.

    Cool, cool...THANK YOU!

    Posted:
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members  2862WRX Points: 1,013Posts: 2,862 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #520

    On -, @KaTooM said:

    On -, @GoGoErky said:

    Easy pass

    Same! Had a few items in the cart but decided to pass all together!

    This release every year is usually a pass for me unless the other items interest me. I have several tools already and don’t really collect them..same with the discs although I liked it. Just weird timing for it and not worth the shipping costs

    Posted:
  • 976-Evil976-Evil Hacker Extraordinaire IFYDKMIGTHTKYMembers  419WRX Points: 166Posts: 419 Greens
    Joined:  #521

    BRING ON THE HALLOWEEN RELEASE

    Posted:

    TM M5 - HZRDUS Smoke Green
    TM M2 3W - 15* - Aldila 125 MST 60
    TM Rescue 2 - 16* - LM stiff
    TM P790 4-PW C-Taper 120S
    TM MG - 54/58
    BM No 2 - Not Made for the Tour

  • pitcher33pitcher33 Members  24WRX Points: 48Posts: 24 Bunkers
    Joined:  #522

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    BRING ON THE HALLOWEEN RELEASE

    I wonder how many releases he’s gonna do I’m October! Seems like he does a release then a couple days later there’s another cover!

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • 976-Evil976-Evil Hacker Extraordinaire IFYDKMIGTHTKYMembers  419WRX Points: 166Posts: 419 Greens
    Joined:  #523

    On -, @pitcher33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    BRING ON THE HALLOWEEN RELEASE

    I wonder how many releases he’s gonna do I’m October! Seems like he does a release then a couple days later there’s another cover!

    I don't remember there being two releases last year. Just that ugly azz mummy one.

    Posted:

    TM M5 - HZRDUS Smoke Green
    TM M2 3W - 15* - Aldila 125 MST 60
    TM Rescue 2 - 16* - LM stiff
    TM P790 4-PW C-Taper 120S
    TM MG - 54/58
    BM No 2 - Not Made for the Tour

  • zzyzxx33zzyzxx33 Members  1181WRX Points: 153Posts: 1,181 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #524

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    On -, @pitcher33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    BRING ON THE HALLOWEEN RELEASE

    I wonder how many releases he’s gonna do I’m October! Seems like he does a release then a couple days later there’s another cover!

    I don't remember there being two releases last year. Just that ugly azz mummy one.

    Las Vegas and Halloween.

    Posted:
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members  2862WRX Points: 1,013Posts: 2,862 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #525

    On -, @zzyzxx33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    On -, @pitcher33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    BRING ON THE HALLOWEEN RELEASE

    I wonder how many releases he’s gonna do I’m October! Seems like he does a release then a couple days later there’s another cover!

    I don't remember there being two releases last year. Just that ugly azz mummy one.

    Las Vegas and Halloween.

    Vegas is November iirc

    Posted:
  • HeckleHeckle Members  132WRX Points: 26Posts: 132 Fairways
    Joined:  #526

    Are the special edition headcovers just sent out in random?

    Posted:
  • zzyzxx33zzyzxx33 Members  1181WRX Points: 153Posts: 1,181 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #527

    On -, @GoGoErky said:

    On -, @zzyzxx33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    On -, @pitcher33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    BRING ON THE HALLOWEEN RELEASE

    I wonder how many releases he’s gonna do I’m October! Seems like he does a release then a couple days later there’s another cover!

    I don't remember there being two releases last year. Just that ugly azz mummy one.

    Las Vegas and Halloween.

    Vegas is November iirc

    October 3rd-6th.
    https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/shriners-hospitals-for-children-open.html

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • pitcher33pitcher33 Members  24WRX Points: 48Posts: 24 Bunkers
    Joined:  #528

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    On -, @pitcher33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    BRING ON THE HALLOWEEN RELEASE

    I wonder how many releases he’s gonna do I’m October! Seems like he does a release then a couple days later there’s another cover!

    I don't remember there being two releases last year. Just that ugly azz mummy one.

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    On -, @pitcher33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    BRING ON THE HALLOWEEN RELEASE

    I wonder how many releases he’s gonna do I’m October! Seems like he does a release then a couple days later there’s another cover!

    I don't remember there being two releases last year. Just that ugly azz mummy one.

    I went back and searched the archives and it shows the dates he released covers. I swear two were within a week of each other in October. One Halloween and the other was Vegas but the PGA changed dates this year so who knows

    Posted:
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members  2862WRX Points: 1,013Posts: 2,862 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #529

    On -, @zzyzxx33 said:

    On -, @GoGoErky said:

    On -, @zzyzxx33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    On -, @pitcher33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    BRING ON THE HALLOWEEN RELEASE

    I wonder how many releases he’s gonna do I’m October! Seems like he does a release then a couple days later there’s another cover!

    I don't remember there being two releases last year. Just that ugly azz mummy one.

    Las Vegas and Halloween.

    Vegas is November iirc

    October 3rd-6th.
    https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/shriners-hospitals-for-children-open.html

    It moved this coming season. It used to be first week of November.

    Posted:
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6566WRX Points: 675Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,566 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #530

    On -, @Heckle said:

    Are the special edition headcovers just sent out in random?

    totally random

    Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • pitcher33pitcher33 Members  24WRX Points: 48Posts: 24 Bunkers
    Joined:  #531

    On -, @GoGoErky said:

    On -, @zzyzxx33 said:

    On -, @GoGoErky said:

    On -, @zzyzxx33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    On -, @pitcher33 said:

    On -, @976-Evil said:

    BRING ON THE HALLOWEEN RELEASE

    I wonder how many releases he’s gonna do I’m October! Seems like he does a release then a couple days later there’s another cover!

    I don't remember there being two releases last year. Just that ugly azz mummy one.

    Las Vegas and Halloween.

    Vegas is November iirc

    October 3rd-6th.
    https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/shriners-hospitals-for-children-open.html

    It moved this coming season. It used to be first week of November.

    With is that first week of October that means we should get two releases in October...one for the Vegas tourney and one for Halloween!! I hope his designer steps up his game!!!!

    Posted:
  • HeckleHeckle Members  132WRX Points: 26Posts: 132 Fairways
    Joined:  #532

    Sorry one more question, how often to do they release mallet covers with releases?

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • simpy16simpy16 Members  13WRX Points: 7Posts: 13 Bunkers
    Joined:  edited Aug 21, 2019 #533

    how do i buy one of these covers? I get the cameron emails but do I have to buy the club cameron package to qualify? I NEED one of these headcovers in the worst way!! I live in Boise, going to the tournament Friday, and french fries are a very strong connection to my family!

    Posted:
    Post edited by simpy16 on

    Titleist TS3 8.5* PX EF T1000 65 S
    Taylormade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75 X
    Taylormade p790 (4-PW) Nippon 120 X flex
    Callway MD3 50*
    Taylormade Rac 56*
    Callaway MD3 60*
    Ping G2i Anser

  • simpy16simpy16 Members  13WRX Points: 7Posts: 13 Bunkers
    Joined:  edited Aug 21, 2019 #534

    duplicate post

    Posted:
    Post edited by simpy16 on

    Titleist TS3 8.5* PX EF T1000 65 S
    Taylormade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75 X
    Taylormade p790 (4-PW) Nippon 120 X flex
    Callway MD3 50*
    Taylormade Rac 56*
    Callaway MD3 60*
    Ping G2i Anser

  • simpy16simpy16 Members  13WRX Points: 7Posts: 13 Bunkers
    Joined:  edited Aug 21, 2019 #535

    duplicate post

    Posted:
    Post edited by simpy16 on

    Titleist TS3 8.5* PX EF T1000 65 S
    Taylormade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75 X
    Taylormade p790 (4-PW) Nippon 120 X flex
    Callway MD3 50*
    Taylormade Rac 56*
    Callaway MD3 60*
    Ping G2i Anser

  • simpy16simpy16 Members  13WRX Points: 7Posts: 13 Bunkers
    Joined:  edited Aug 21, 2019 #536

    Duplicate post

    Posted:
    Post edited by simpy16 on

    Titleist TS3 8.5* PX EF T1000 65 S
    Taylormade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75 X
    Taylormade p790 (4-PW) Nippon 120 X flex
    Callway MD3 50*
    Taylormade Rac 56*
    Callaway MD3 60*
    Ping G2i Anser

  • jwhite86jwhite86 ClubWRX  1026WRX Points: 390Handicap: 12Posts: 1,026 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #537

    On -, @Heckle said:

    Sorry one more question, how often to do they release mallet covers with releases?

    It's pretty random... usually 1 or 2 releases a year with a mallet attached.

    On -, @simpy16 said:

    how do i buy one of these covers? I get the cameron emails but do I need to buy the club 19 package to qualify? I need one of these putter headcovers bad! I live in Boise, going to the tournament Friday. French Fries have a strong connection to my family.

    Yes, in order to get first dibs at the release you need to be a member of Club Cameron... you'll have to check ebay or post a WTB at this point, they are sold out

    Posted:
    WITB
    Driver: TS2 10.5 - Diamana DF 60 TX
    3 Wood: 915 F 16.5 - Blueboard
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17º w/ Even Flow
    816 H1 21 - Blueboard
    Irons 5-PW: 765 - PX LZ
    Wedges: 50º Ping Glide 2.0
    54º, 60º PXG 0311 - KBS
    Putter: Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277 

    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1651462-jwhite86-witb/
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • CoolTravCoolTrav Members  90WRX Points: 58Handicap: LOTSPosts: 90 Fairways
    Joined:  #538

    On -, @simpy16 said:

    French Fries have a strong connection to my family.

    This is my favorite thing anyone's ever said on this thread.

    Posted:

    Buckeyes, Indians, Cavs, Browns

    D - 10.5° TaylorMade SIM Max - Stiff Flex Ventus Red 6 / 3W - Ping i20 - Stiff TFC 707 (stock) / 3H - Taylor Made M3 - 6.0 Flex Even Flow blue / 4-PW - Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5.5 Flex Project X LZ - 2° Strong / W - 52°, 56°, 60° Cleveland TA900 / P - Scotty Cameron GoLo 5

  • simpy16simpy16 Members  13WRX Points: 7Posts: 13 Bunkers
    Joined:  #539

    On -, @CoolTrav said:

    On -, @simpy16 said:

    French Fries have a strong connection to my family.

    This is my favorite thing anyone's ever said on this thread.

    It sounds stupid but my families company invented the frozen french fry.

    Posted:

    Titleist TS3 8.5* PX EF T1000 65 S
    Taylormade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75 X
    Taylormade p790 (4-PW) Nippon 120 X flex
    Callway MD3 50*
    Taylormade Rac 56*
    Callaway MD3 60*
    Ping G2i Anser

  • simpy16simpy16 Members  13WRX Points: 7Posts: 13 Bunkers
    Joined:  #540

    On -, @jwhite86 said:

    On -, @Heckle said:

    Sorry one more question, how often to do they release mallet covers with releases?

    It's pretty random... usually 1 or 2 releases a year with a mallet attached.

    On -, @simpy16 said:

    how do i buy one of these covers? I get the cameron emails but do I need to buy the club 19 package to qualify? I need one of these putter headcovers bad! I live in Boise, going to the tournament Friday. French Fries have a strong connection to my family.

    Yes, in order to get first dibs at the release you need to be a member of Club Cameron... you'll have to check ebay or post a WTB at this point, they are sold out

    Thanks for the info, I thought I was in with the general email and was waiting for them to send something out. I will make a WTB post and check the bay. Already decided I am getting this in my head, just need to figure out how much to pay.

    Posted:

    Titleist TS3 8.5* PX EF T1000 65 S
    Taylormade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75 X
    Taylormade p790 (4-PW) Nippon 120 X flex
    Callway MD3 50*
    Taylormade Rac 56*
    Callaway MD3 60*
    Ping G2i Anser

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • CoolTravCoolTrav Members  90WRX Points: 58Handicap: LOTSPosts: 90 Fairways
    Joined:  #541

    On -, @Heckle said:

    Sorry one more question, how often to do they release mallet covers with releases?

    All the headcovers can be found here: https://www.scottycameron.com/putter-headcover-archive/
    Mid-round, mid-square, mid-mallet...they're all different types of mallets, and they really only release a couple per year. Last year, 3 of the releases included some version of mallet.
    The black hot stamped release included all 3
    The St. Louis and British Open releases each had a mid-mallet and mid-round.

    Posted:

    Buckeyes, Indians, Cavs, Browns

    D - 10.5° TaylorMade SIM Max - Stiff Flex Ventus Red 6 / 3W - Ping i20 - Stiff TFC 707 (stock) / 3H - Taylor Made M3 - 6.0 Flex Even Flow blue / 4-PW - Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5.5 Flex Project X LZ - 2° Strong / W - 52°, 56°, 60° Cleveland TA900 / P - Scotty Cameron GoLo 5

25

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.