2019 Club Cameron releases

Comments

• zzyzxx33zzyzxx33 Members Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    GoGoErky wrote:

KaTooM wrote:

Moved so fast earlier didn't bother to read any descriptions or really look at the pictures, so I just went back. Looks like this putter cover release will have a variant! For those of us who could be so lucky! Keep an eye out for that! Fingers crossed!!!

This is what is written into the end of the description.

"[background=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]Even better, a lucky few at this luau may find an extra special Hula Girl hanging out by the beach."[/background]

GoGoErky wrote:

It's rare that s release doesn't come with a special cover.

That's cool! I wonder what the difference will be?

Several years ago for the Boise Open I got the Hot Potato Head putter cover...got one with agold tooth! Shoulda held on to it...but of course sold it trying to fund something else that I no longer have....SMH!

My guess is different stitching maybe around the hula girl. A buddy things different color flowers

Her arm across her chest implying she does not have a top on. (Topless Hula)
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    zzyzxx33 wrote:

GoGoErky wrote:

KaTooM wrote:

Moved so fast earlier didn't bother to read any descriptions or really look at the pictures, so I just went back. Looks like this putter cover release will have a variant! For those of us who could be so lucky! Keep an eye out for that! Fingers crossed!!!

This is what is written into the end of the description.

"[background=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]Even better, a lucky few at this luau may find an extra special Hula Girl hanging out by the beach."[/background]

GoGoErky wrote:

It's rare that s release doesn't come with a special cover.

That's cool! I wonder what the difference will be?

Several years ago for the Boise Open I got the Hot Potato Head putter cover...got one with agold tooth! Shoulda held on to it...but of course sold it trying to fund something else that I no longer have....SMH!

My guess is different stitching maybe around the hula girl. A buddy things different color flowers

That’s a good possibility
  • MulligansIslandMulligansIsland Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    KaTooM wrote:

I wanted the the putter cover, tool, and Staff Bag...didn't get a one..."fully reserved"! That's even with continuous refreshing leading up to the release!

Someone above mentioned waiting around to see if any of the sold out products got kicked out of another cart...that's a GREAT idea...never thought of it!

Ended up with the hat, towel, and LS tee...meh!

Eight staff bags up on eBay already too!

Glad I could help out and glad you grabbed some stuff. Try it again next time!
  • KaTooMKaTooM Members Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jan 8, 2019 8:57pm #35
    GoGoErky wrote:

Different stitching around the hula girl would be nice...make her stand out more! Different color flowers would look nice as well against the black!

zzyzxx33 wrote:

Hahaha! Scotty getting a little risque! Talk about "putter ****" LOL!

Yessir...thank you!
    KaTooM wrote:

GoGoErky wrote:

Different stitching around the hula girl would be nice...make her stand out more! Different color flowers would look nice as well against the black!

zzyzxx33 wrote:

Hahaha! Scotty getting a little risque! Talk about "putter ****" LOL!

Yessir...thank you!

He’s done the naked hula before.
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    all specials of the Hula have been topless.
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • jmconnell4jmconnell4 Members Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    If anyone has an extra hula girl putter cover I would be interested in grabbing it.
    Since Tuesday’s release has anyone relieved shipping confirmation yet?
  • VNutzVNutz Members Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    KaTooM wrote:

Since Tuesday's release has anyone relieved shipping confirmation yet?

And it begins...
    KaTooM wrote:

Since Tuesday’s release has anyone relieved shipping confirmation yet?

Don’t expect shipping notice before Friday’s on most releases. If it comes before that then awesome if not it’s typical
  • Scott CaliScott Cali Members Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    KaTooM wrote:

I only got the towel, but I got my notice the next day (fastest ever in my year and half of membership)
  • jacobEDGEjacobEDGE Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jan 10, 2019 1:30pm #43
    Wow, do they always make this many towels? It's actually in stock for the regular store update for non-club members to purchase. Everything else from the release, including the long sleeve t-shirt is sold out. But those towels are holding strong.

Either large quantities, or low interest.

I also just got a text notification from FedEx saying a package is going to be delivered tomorrow and requires a signature. The tracking number doesn't match the one from my Club Cameron kit...and it's being shipped from San Diego. My order of the towel from Tuesday is the only thing I can think that it could be.
  • niscur24niscur24 Members Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    So pissed I missed the headcover. Trying to lowball ($100) these flippers on Ebay is at least entertaining.
    DRIVER: G400 Ahina 70 or Cobra F8+ Rogue Silver 70
    FAIRWAY: G410 14.5 Evenflow 85 or Cobra F8+ 3/4 & 5/6 Tour Blue 85
    HYBRIDS: G Hybrid 17/22 Tour 90 or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
    IRONS: I210 5-PW LZ 6.0 or Cobra Tour Forged 5-Pw KBS Flighted 125
    WEDGES: Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0 or Nike Vr Forged 50/54/58 DG
    PUTTER: Some form of a Scotty or Betti
    WITB:http://www.golfwrx.c...date-nike-time/

KaTooM wrote:

the unfortunate part - they advertise they'll ship the special release item somewhere between 48-72hrs after the initial release. so normally all releases are on a Tuesday - they give themselves until noon Friday to ship it out to you. see more here (https://www.scottycameron.com/shipping/#STUDIO-STORE).

there's no method to their madness on who gets shipped first (whether you paid overnight, 2day, standard ground or how quickly you get your order in). if there is - we don't know about it or haven't figured it out. I used to select 2day shipping but they never came any faster than when i selected ground. YMMV. Scotty Cameron has a fulfillment company that handles the shipping for them. they've had them for years and for years there's been complaints about time and shipping pricing. I wish items were shipped quicker and of course didn't cost $14 to ship a single item but we're beating a dead horse. I've just come to live with it.
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    jacobEDGE wrote:

Wow, do they always make this many towels? It's actually in stock for the regular store update for non-club members to purchase. Everything else from the release, including the long sleeve t-shirt is sold out. But those towels are holding strong.

Either large quantities, or low interest.

I also just got a text notification from FedEx saying a package is going to be delivered tomorrow and requires a signature. The tracking number doesn't match the one from my Club Cameron kit...and it's being shipped from San Diego. My order of the towel from Tuesday is the only thing I can think that it could be.

It’s the second towel in a row didn’t sell out on release. I think they’ve increased supply for the towels and some have enough towels that it’s not a big hit item anymore unless it’s somewgst unique
    Great, great...thanks for the information!

I feel like that GIF where the lady is waiting by the mailbox with a cigarette! LOL!
  • niscur24niscur24 Members Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do they send a $100 club kit with signature required....
    DRIVER: G400 Ahina 70 or Cobra F8+ Rogue Silver 70
    FAIRWAY: G410 14.5 Evenflow 85 or Cobra F8+ 3/4 & 5/6 Tour Blue 85
    HYBRIDS: G Hybrid 17/22 Tour 90 or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
    IRONS: I210 5-PW LZ 6.0 or Cobra Tour Forged 5-Pw KBS Flighted 125
    WEDGES: Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0 or Nike Vr Forged 50/54/58 DG
    PUTTER: Some form of a Scotty or Betti
    WITB:http://www.golfwrx.c...date-nike-time/

• Scott CaliScott Cali Members Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    niscur24 wrote:

They send everything signature required - I just set up a Fed Ex account and change the delivery to a Fed Ex "hold" at location. Gives you 5 days to pick it up
  • jacobEDGEjacobEDGE Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    niscur24 wrote:

Personally, I'm really thankful they do.

I live in an old apartment building with it's front doors facing one of the busiest roads in town. It's unlocked. There's no front desk or management on site. Packages are just left in the entryway. Any person waiting at the bus stop next to it or simply walking on by could, extremely easily, grab all the packages and walk off. No cameras or surveillance. I've had a great deal of packages come up missing in the few years I've been living there. So yeah, thank Heaven they require a signature.
  • warrio17warrio17 Members Posts: 371 ✭✭
    Just got my CC kit. The backpack is straight FIRE!!! Love it.

Now hope my Tiki set and Hula (Hoping she's topless) gets here quickly!
    SYalW6s.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Epic SubZero 9* Fujikura Atmos Blue label 7X[/font]
    SYalW6s.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Epic SubZero 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue label 8X[/font]
    taylormade_small_logo_blk.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Tour Preferred UDI 2 Iron 18* UST Mamiya Prototype Utility 110F5[/font]
    taylormade_small_logo_blk.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] RescueDual TP 2 Hybrid 18* True Temper Project X HB6 (interchanges with the UDI)[/font]
    iDRdfVu.png [font=courier new,courier,monospace]JPX 900 Forged 4-GW 1* weak KBS C-Taper X 130g[/font]
    R9admPL.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Vokey Design V Grind SM6 54* KBS 2.0 HiRev X[/font]
    R9admPL.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Vokey Design V Grind SM6 58* KBS 2.0 HiRev X[/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Circle T 009M Chromatic Bronze Flojet Neck 35" A041795 (Gamer)[/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Tour Newport Slant Neck Crown "O"[/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png [font=courier new,courier,monospace]Futura X5 Chromatic Bronze Slant Neck Custom [/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Chromatic Blue 1995 1st Run Coronado[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]i[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nstagram: @westongarner[/font]
  • seeshawnseeshawn Members Posts: 34 ✭✭
    I received my shipping notification today, with delivery tomorrow in Phoenix, AZ.
  • tomanderson6tomanderson6 Members Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Any other Canadians on here notice that the priority shipping is only another $1?

I dint order my package with it cause I figured it was a typo.

Anybody give it a go?
    Lefty
    Cobra Bio Cell + ATX Tour Green X 68g 9.5D
    Titleist 712U 18D DG X100
    Cobra Fly Z Irons 4-PW DG X100
    Cobra Tour Trusty 51-55 S400
    Scotty Newport 2.5
    GoGoErky wrote:

Don't expect shipping notice before Friday's on most releases. If it comes before that then awesome if not it's typical

Pretty much just like you said...text from FedEx came in late last night...THANKS!
    KaTooM wrote:

GoGoErky wrote:

Don't expect shipping notice before Friday's on most releases. If it comes before that then awesome if not it's typical

Pretty much just like you said...text from FedEx came in late last night...THANKS!

Your welcome. Me and a couple buddies always joke when we get shipping notice the day after a release and then on Thursday start wondering if any of us have received a notice. The new kit we ordered within 10-15 mins of each other. One guy got his Monday, the other yesterday and mine is scheduled for tomorrow. Two of us are on the east coast
  • MulligansIslandMulligansIsland Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    GoGoErky wrote:

KaTooM wrote:

GoGoErky wrote:

Your welcome. Me and a couple buddies always joke when we get shipping notice the day after a release and then on Thursday start wondering if any of us have received a notice. The new kit we ordered within 10-15 mins of each other. One guy got his Monday, the other yesterday and mine is scheduled for tomorrow. Two of us are on the east coast

One guy on Scotty's twitter was complaining that the products were open to the non CC members before his order shipped, implying that Scotty Cameron should fulfill and ship all orders from CC before releasing a towel, a hat, and a shirt to non members. I thought that was funny. Someone asked him if he thought this was Amazon Prime.

My Membership order should be here today and my Hula order just got a FedEx number last night as well.

Question, do we know how many "special" headcovers are made for headcover releases?

One guy on Scotty's twitter was complaining that the products were open to the non CC members before his order shipped, implying that Scotty Cameron should fulfill and ship all orders from CC before releasing a towel, a hat, and a shirt to non members. I thought that was funny. Someone asked him if he thought this was Amazon Prime.

My Membership order should be here today and my Hula order just got a FedEx number last night as well.

Question, do we know how many "special" headcovers are made for headcover releases?

some are more limited than others. Many times it's the amount of the current year, so it's 2019 - we'd guess there's 19 specials. it's never been posted but the few who've personally asked Scotty or his reps report how many but not all the time. someone on TCC mentioned there are 19 specials on the hula based on him asking Scotty's reps @ the Sony Open yesterday.
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110

GoGoErky wrote:

KaTooM wrote:

GoGoErky wrote:

Scotty advertises that with cc membership you get access to the items 48 hours early as well as 48-72 hours for purchases to ship so it’s not surprising to see that happen to someone. Rarely though do non apparel items last past the initial release day
  • Ping ZingsPing Zings Members Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jan 16, 2019 11:15am #59
    Great kit.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Why did I know that cat was gonna end up in the box? LOL! Very Cute!

Thanks for taking the time for unboxing pictures...I'm sure those who requested them appreciate it!

Random question...what'everyone gonna do with the shaft band? Save it (for what?) or go ahead and use it? I've got an original AOP Oil Can NP that has a "naked" shaft...thinking of slapping the SC Club19 sticker on it. But then that's not really "period correct".
  • Ping ZingsPing Zings Members Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a naked notchback I will put it on.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file