Anyone experience with Bobby Grace Pasadena putter???

golfinbradgolfinbrad Members Posts: 369 ✭✭
I have been eyeing one of these putters, but have never seen it in person or rolled a Bobby Grace putter. Has anyone used or seen this one? I was wondering how much offset and what feel the face has. Looking for something other than the big brand putters. I am also looking at Seemore. I'm just not sure if I want to go to center shafted.

Comments

• TheCityGameTheCityGame Traj like Minaj Members Posts: 15,377 ✭✭
    the pasadena seems to be that "V-foil" style, right?

I have one of those with a different face (the mk6.4 or something) and my F-18 is sort of in that style.

FWIW, yes, I like Bobby grace putters. I wasn't familiar with the pasadena, but I just looked one up on ebay and it looks pretty cool to me. The black/lime is the same color scheme as my F-18 and the bend and offset look similar.
    Ping G25 10.5º
    RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
    Sauce : tour
    Cobra f6 Hybrid
    Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-PW

Vokey 50º illegal grooves
    Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
    Vokey 60º/04º
    Bobby Grace Amazing Grace

Oncore Elixir
  • golfinbradgolfinbrad Members Posts: 369 ✭✭
    Would you say the offset is a full shaft, half shaft or no offset? The pic looks like none, but hard to tell in pic.

Yeah I like design. Looks like a pretty easy to line up and stable putter.
  • TheCityGameTheCityGame Traj like Minaj Members Posts: 15,377 ✭✭
    The offset on these is weird because the shaft is set back from the face a little bit. But, it probably works out to about zero-offset. But I can't really tell.
    Ping G25 10.5º
    RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
    Sauce : tour
    Cobra f6 Hybrid
    Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-PW

Vokey 50º illegal grooves
    Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
    Vokey 60º/04º
    Bobby Grace Amazing Grace

Oncore Elixir
    Thanks for info. I think I get what you are saying. That is the bad thing about buying blind. Read alot of good about his putters but hesitant on the shaft bend.
  • TheBIIgCatTheBIIgCat ClubWRX Posts: 1,447 ClubWRX
    Why not call and ask
    Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...
    I emailed twice and got one response saying it is an out of stock model. I replied to that and have not heard back. Sad because I really like to looks and could be what I am looking for.
  • dixiethunderdixiethunder Members Posts: 582 ✭✭
    Can't speak to that model but I use a Bobby Grace F-18 that I got fit for by Bobby and I love it. I would wait until he gets back from the PGA show and give him a call, he is happy to talk putters. All that said, for the under $100 you can probably get one from ebay, I think you'd be happy, a ton of putter at that cost IMHO.
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cobra LTD HZRDUS T1100 75 6.5
    Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta 16* Rouge Silver 70
    Adams Red Hybrid 18*/20* Matrix Altus Tour
    Taylor Made P770 5-GW KBS Tour C-Taper
    Cleveland Niblick 42"/Don White 56*[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Bobby Grace F-18[/font]