How many of you carry 5 wedges?

rxk9fanrxk9fan MidwestMembers Posts: 791 ✭✭
If you do, I would love to hear what they are and how you justify that bag makeup.

I am questioning my decision to reduce the long end of the bag to Driver/3W/4i in order to bag a 48/52/56/60/64.

In my mind at least for now, partial wedge shots have cost me more than giving up my 3i. Half wedges from soggy winter/spring conditions cost me more shots than they should!
Mizuno 190ST with Tensei Blue Stiff
Taylormade M4 tour 3 wood with stiff Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Cobra Baffler 6 with UST Elements Stiff
Srixon U65 4i with SteelFiber R
Srixon Z765 with SteelFiber R shafts
Vokey 58, 54, 50
O-Works 7s

I am thinking about playing golf next year instead of HOing clubs!  
Oh, changed my mind and still HOing ....but HC finally moving in the right direction.
Definitions: HOing is changing any spot in your bag 3 or more times in a year
                   Optimizing is changing any/every spot in your bag up to twice a year :-)

Comments

• Kingcat990Kingcat990 European Tailored Golf Socks Members Posts: 3,847 ✭✭
    I did very briefly. Only because OEM's are shoving distance down our throat and have been over there course of a few years, when you dip into sets that have a 42°/44° PW, it becomes more difficult to not carry that many wedges, especially those players who bag a wedge 59°+, you could easily game 5. Most sets that have the 42°/44° PW have an AW or GW that the majority of players do not like, so in most cases, they will purchase another brands wedge on preferences alone. It's becoming more common.
    Wyoming Cowboys
  • MarkAJonesMarkAJones Jonesy Members Posts: 228 ✭✭
    Just shows how we're all different... I've been thinking of adding another wedge to my 45PW, 50, 54, 58. I don't use fairways but have 3 hybrids 2 / 3 / 4.

Been thinking I could drop the 2 and play a 62 or 64 wedge. I know it wouldn't get used that often but then the 2 hybrid rarely gets used. I hit the 3 better and as far.

But... I'm not adding the extra wedge for the same reasons as you - sounds like you like full shots on wedges whereas I rarely hit a full 50, hardly ever a full 54 and never a full 58 lol.

If I have to go over 100 yards I'll pull PW and play 3/4s. And same throughout the rest. I never push wedges to the max but that's me. I'm more likely to pull, chunk or thin a full shot than I am a 1/2 or 3/4 shot where I feel more in control
    Hart Common Golf Club, Westhoughton, United Kingdom

WITB:

Driver:
    TaylorMade 2017 M1 HZRDUS Stiff 10.5
    Hybrid: TaylorMade M1 Hybrid #2 Kuro Kage Stiff Set at 15.5
    Hybrid: TaylorMade M1 Hybrid #3 Kuro Kage Stiff Set at 18
    Hybrid: TaylorMade M1 Hybrid #4 Kuro Kage Stiff Set at 22.5
    Irons: Ping i200 5 - PW AWT 2.0 Stiff Green dot +1inch
    Wedge 1:
    Ping Glide 50 degree CFS Wedge Flex Green dot +1inch
    Wedge 2:
    Ping Glide 54 degree CFS Wedge Flex Green dot +1.25inch
    Wedge 3:
    Ping Glide 58 degree CFS Wedge Flex Green dot +1.50inch
    Putter: Ping Ketsch Cadence 375g

Gamer Ball: Bridgestone B330RXS
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Members Posts: 12,055 ✭✭
    Guilty as charged ... for some courses. 45-50-55-60-64. 64 or 6 iron dropped at times

Another set I go 45-50-54-58-62

Though right now in Florida I am 46-53-59.
    Ping G400 LST 11* Aldila RIP Phenom 50tx
    Ping G400 5w 16.5* GD AD BB 6s
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Mitsu KK 80s
    Callaway Apex 5h 26* Mitsu KK 80s
    Ping s55 6-PW Fujikura mci 100s
    Vokey sm2 50* 54* 59* DG s400 Onyx
    Piretti Matera Elite (torched)
  • Dan DrakeDan Drake Members Posts: 1,983 ✭✭
    I have, and I even did it with only 3° gaps at one point: 60, 57, 54, 51, 48

Here's the thing, if you aren't tracking your strokes gained and then calculating how much each shot is actually costing you per round, they you don't really know what to do or not to do.

For instance, I'm a pretty bad partial wedge player from 70 - 80 yards (-0.42 SG/shot) and still poor, but a better 90 - 100 yard wedge player (-0.32 SG/shot). But, over the past year, I have faced more than twice the number of 90 - 100 yard shots than ones from 70 - 80 yards. So, my strokes gained per round from 70 - 80 yards is only -0.15 whereas my strokes gained per round from 90 - 100 yards is -0.27.

I can save almost twice as many strokes PER ROUND (the real goal) practicing shots from 90 - 100 yards than I can from 70 - 80 yards, even though I'm worse from 70 - 80 yards. Once you have some stats like this to look at, then you can start to really get down to brass tacks when it comes to bag setup. And once you are there, you have to answer the question of whether more wedges does or doesn't help your partial wedge game. And while you should be able to get a very good idea about this on the practice tee and preferably with some targets or a launch monitor, but it really can't be definitively answered until you get on course, in game situations, where you keep the stats and see what really happens under the gun, so to speak.

And just to make the rabbit hole a little deeper, you need to know exactly what shots you are asking those clubs at the top of your bag to hit before you start removing them. For instance, if your 3w is a valuable club as a 2nd driver, but not a club you use off the turf much, then I would recommend keeping it or even moving towards a 2w type of club. I would also advise against moving more towards a 4w type of club just for the sake of pretty gapping, because that gapping is irrelevant if you are almost never hitting that club off the turf!

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we try to set up our 14 clubs most efficiently! Isn't that the way the quote goes? I dunno......
    Epic Flash SZ 10.5° w/AD BB
    Epic Flash 15° w/Rogue Max
    X Forged UT 18° & 21° w/PX
    Apex Pro '19 5-A w/PX
    PM Grind 2.0 54° W w/PX & PM Grind 1.0 58° w/DG
    Toulon Austin
    171831.png
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,536 ClubWRX
    cardoustie wrote:

Guilty as charged ... for some courses. 45-50-55-60-64. 64 or 6 iron dropped at times

What bounces do you have on your setup UC?
  • Back9Back9 ClubWRX Posts: 696 ClubWRX
    I have 5 wedges 46/50/54/58/62 my usual set up (AP2/Vokey). I have a lot of approach shots from 145 or less at my home course and I am not great at partial wedge shots so having smaller gaps at this end of the bag makes sense. The 58 has significant bounce (Vokey D grind) while the 62 has less bounce (M grind) so they are used in different situations around the green. Even though the D and M bounce numbers are only 4 degrees different (12 and 8, respectively) their bounce design makes them play very differently to me.

You have to weigh how valuable the unique benefits of a particular club are over the next best option in addition to how often that club gets used in a round.

For my particular skill set at my typical course, I need the advantages of the 62 wedge more than having closer gaps from my woods/hybrids. Some people are skilled enough to use a 56 degree wedge for all the shots I need a 54, 58, and 62 to reliably produce.
  • LeoLeo99LeoLeo99 Members Posts: 4,101 ✭✭
    What does a 64 do that a 60 won't do?

I went to a PGA tour event in the fall and one thing most impressive was the pros' wedge play in the soggy conditions at the BMW.
  • golfgirlrobingolfgirlrobin Members Posts: 2,337 ✭✭
    I go PW, AW, 54*, 59*, 64*.

I could easily go with four and add a club at the top of the bag if I didn’t love the high lofted option so much. My confidence with the 64* allows me to be a much more aggressive iron player and that means more birdie opportunities.

I’m never going to keep up with the long hitters, so I concentrate on the parts of the game that don’t require high swing speed and strength.
    Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5*
    Fairway: Epic Flash 14* & 20*
    Hybrid: Ping G410 22*
    Irons: TaylorMade M CGB 6-SW
    Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 59* and 64*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketsch
    Ball:  Titleist Pro V1
  • PR3CI5NPR3CI5N Members Posts: 15
    I've never found the need for more than a PW, GW, SW. If I need more loft, I open the face of my SW which I find much easier to hit than a LW.
  • ChipNRunChipNRun Members Posts: 1,336 ✭✭
    I knew a former small-college basketball player, about 6-foot-5 tall, who switched over to golf.

He hit the ball a loooooong way, and carried five wedges so he had some distance options close in. His full-shot PW carried 150 yards, so you can see his challenge.

Personally, I went the other way last season, 4 down to 3. It really simplified my wedge game.

One shortfall: my 48* combo PW-GW. If I need a little extra yardage, I go with a three-quarters 9i or play the 48* back an inch to deloft it.

LeoLeo99 wrote:

What does a 64 do that a 60 won't do? .....

Some people can do magic tricks with a 64* but most people can't. I think it's genetic.

Also, if you run into Phil M at happy hour, you can tell him how you hit a 64* into a false-front green and watched the ball spin back down to your feet.
    What's In The Bag *...

Driver: Calla XR16 Pro 10.5° (set open) / Fuji Evolution II TS Speeder 665 R-flex 63 gr.
    FWs: Tour Edge XRail 4W + 7W / GraphiteDesign G60 R-flex 60 gr.
    or Calla Alpha 815, set 16° + 20° / Fuji Motore Speeder 665 R-flex 62 gr.
    Hybrid: Cobra FlyZ 3H 19° + 4H 22° / Matrix VLCT Altus Lite flex 73 gr.
    Irons: Tour Edge CB Pro Tungsten 4i - PW** / KBS Tour 90 R-flex 101 gr. (As of 21 Nov 2018)
    Wedge: Calla MD3 48°/8.SS + 54°/12.WS +
    MD.PM 60°/10  | KBS Tour R-flex 110 gr. |
    Putter: Slotline Inertial SL-583F / 34" w. SuperStroke 2.0 MidSlim grip
    Bag: Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag
    Ball: Calla SuperSoft
    * Either 7W or 3H left out, depending on course.
    ** Wedges: 46°and 48°are competing for bag space.
  • golfgirlrobingolfgirlrobin Members Posts: 2,337 ✭✭
    LeoLeo99 wrote:

What does a 60 do that a 56 won’t? It’s the same argument. Folks thought the 60* was crazy when it first appeared. I still play with guys who think you don’t need to go past 56 but tell me they wish they had my short game.

The 64 hits a higher shot that lands more softly, it allows you to take a nice full swing which is frequently easier than manipulating a lower lofted wedge, it allows you to worry less about being short sided. It’s also really fun.
    Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5*
    Fairway: Epic Flash 14* & 20*
    Hybrid: Ping G410 22*
    Irons: TaylorMade M CGB 6-SW
    Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 59* and 64*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketsch
    Ball:  Titleist Pro V1
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,536 ClubWRX

LeoLeo99 wrote:

What does a 60 do that a 56 won’t? It’s the same argument. Folks thought the 60* was crazy when it first appeared. I still play with guys who think you don’t need to go past 56 but tell me they wish they had my short game.

The 64 hits a higher shot that lands more softly, it allows you to take a nice full swing which is frequently easier than manipulating a lower lofted wedge, it allows you to worry less about being short sided. It’s also really fun.

Your full swing comment is spot on!
  • JShawJShaw Members Posts: 341 ✭✭
    I carried 5 wedges briefly a few years ago. 49, 52, 56, 60, 64. The 64 ended up being more trouble than it was worth so I got rid of it.

However, with recent equipment trends, and a certain few guys obsessed with comparing iron yardages with me, I sometimes carry 14 wedges ranging from my 4* putting wedge, 10.5* adjustable driving wedge, to my 60* lob wedge.
  • gripandripgripandrip Members Posts: 984 ✭✭
    I carry 4 wedges. PW, 50 54 58. I understand the concern with partial wedge shots, but my solution to that was to improve my wedge play. My wonderful wife purchased me a membership to a short game area where I worked to improve my short game play. I also spend a considerable time on the range to practice my wedges. I'm almost to the point of reducing wedges, but I love the flexibility of having some "on the money" full swing wedge distances.

I like the top end of my bag, and the courses I play set up pretty well for D, 3W, 3i.
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Members Posts: 12,055 ✭✭
    DavePelz4 wrote:

cardoustie wrote:

What bounces do you have on your setup UC?

My most common set up .... with the satin Vokey fun spin sm2's is this ..

45 ... not sure on ping s55 bounce

54.12 ... bent to 55 .. Tvd M

60.08 ... tvd M

Ping G400 LST 11* Aldila RIP Phenom 50tx
    Ping G400 5w 16.5* GD AD BB 6s
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Mitsu KK 80s
    Callaway Apex 5h 26* Mitsu KK 80s
    Ping s55 6-PW Fujikura mci 100s
    Vokey sm2 50* 54* 59* DG s400 Onyx
    Piretti Matera Elite (torched)
  • rxk9fanrxk9fan MidwestMembers Posts: 791 ✭✭
    Wow, more comments than I expected.

The 64 for me is just another gap down vs using 1/2 or 3/4 swings without me having to overthink. Hitting the 64 with a full swing is no different for me than the rest of the wedges. My full swing distances are usually:

64 degree - 65-68yards

60 degree - 75yards

56 degree- 90yards

52 degree- 105yards

48 degree- 120yards

Of course each of the above can drop to 15 feet accompanied by a divot suitable to bury a small animal in :-)
    Vokey 58, 54, 50
    O-Works 7s

Oh, changed my mind and still HOing ....but HC finally moving in the right direction.
    rxk9fan wrote:

The 64 for me is just another gap down vs using 1/2 or 3/4 swings without me having to overthink. Hitting the 64 with a full swing is no different for me than the rest of the wedges. My full swing distances are usually:

64 degree - 65-68yards

60 degree - 75yards

56 degree- 90yards

52 degree- 105yards

48 degree- 120yards

Of course each of the above can drop to 15 feet accompanied by a divot suitable to bury a small animal in :-)

Chunky **** is the second worst shot in all of golf.

What club do you hit for 50 yds?

• Ironstinger13Ironstinger13 Members Posts: 9 ✭✭
    I have 2 sets of wedges. Vokey 46, 50, 54 58 and Taylormade Hi Toe set from 52, 56, 60, 64.

I am going to sell my 46 Vokey cuz my 718 CB PW and my Mizuno MP-18 PW have more forgiveness. I like to carry more wedges in my bag and I even sometimes ditch my driver because I have a Mizuno MP-H5 1i that I can bomb out 290. So my suggestion is if you have the swing speed and accuracy with a long iron to ditch a few at the top of the bag then add more wedges with 4-5 degree gaps. I don't need a 64 at all because a 58 is plenty of loft but the 64 is fun to bring out once in a while for some serious flop shots. My hi toe 52 degree is the best 52 I've hit versatility wise. Not the best feel like a Vokey wedge but I am able to hit low runners from really tight lies which increase my confidence. I am going to always carry a PW, gap wedge, sand wedge and lob wedge with 4 degrees. It just works for me since my swing speed is pretty high and a 6 degree gap puts too much of a yardage gap.
  • PulledabillPulledabill Members Posts: 339 ✭✭
    I carry 5.

51 Vokey

54 Vokey

58 vokey

Set wedges at 43 and 47. Strong lofts on the set so...

I dont carry my 4i generally as I dont hit it that well. If I need the 4i, I put a draw on my 5i or cut my 3h or choke down on it.

I play in the Pacific NW so I understand the aoggy wedge shots costing you. Im a digger but try to pick in the slop.
  • dubbelbogeydubbelbogey Members Posts: 440 ✭✭
    I sometimes carry 5: pw, 52, 56, 60, 64

I mainly have the 64 for one particular course in my area that has virtually every green being elevated and protected with berms. Soft high lob shots are the ticket there. Sure I could open my 60, but on that particular course, the 64 is more reliable. Then again, I practice those shots so they seem "safe" to me.

I often leave out the 64 for the rest of the courses I play, but I don't generally replace it with a club on the longer end. My longest non-driver club is a 19 deg hybrid. Not much of a 3w player, so I just play 13 clubs in those situations and enjoy the slightly lighter bag.
  • okie21okie21 Members Posts: 124 ✭✭
    I carry 5. AP1 PW, 48 deg as part of the set. Then 52, 56, 60 deg Vokeys. This is solely from the major manufacturers changing the name of my 9i to PW, and my 3i to 4i, and so on through the set...
    Titleist [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]917 D2 9.5 deg (Diamana White 70 S)[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ping G400 17 deg (Oban Kiyoshi White 04)[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 718 AP1s 4-GW (DG AMT White S300), 1 1/4" over with 1/4" intervals 8-9i and shorter[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vokey SM7 52 deg Jet Black (DG Onyx S400) [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vokey SM '09 56 deg tour chrome (DG Wedge flex)[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vokey SM7 60 deg Jet Black (KBS C Taper Lite S) all wedges same length as GW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scotty 2018 Newport 3, fresh from Custom Shop, std length and lie[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vice Pro Plus [/font]
  • rxk9fanrxk9fan MidwestMembers Posts: 791 ✭✭
    edited Jan 10, 2019 5:06am #23
    LeoLeo99 wrote:

rxk9fan wrote:

64 degree - 65-68yards

60 degree - 75yards

56 degree- 90yards

52 degree- 105yards

48 degree- 120yards

Chunky **** is the second worst shot in all of golf.

What club do you hit for 50 yds?

That is where it gets tough...I have to think. If nothing is in front of me and lots of green to work with, I will try to knock in something lower. If I have short sided myself, the 60 or 64. My plain stock shot, would be a 9 o'clock dead handed swing with the 64.

Many years ago I had a teacher who taught 3 swings on the clock face with 3 wedges. You practiced them a lot, and you taped to each shaft how far each club went with the three different swings. His thoughts were this held up in competition because you knew you're distances. Honestly, I could not produce the same swing force from each position under different circumstances. This is another reason I have more wedges...If I have 5 wedges and two swings...one is a normal full swing and the other is a stand on it and give it a little extra...then I have a pretty good feel for my distances. My problem is the 50 yard shot mentioned. We all know deceleration kills you, so I usually fight that urge and go too long?
    Vokey 58, 54, 50
    O-Works 7s

Dan Drake wrote:

I have, and I even did it with only 3° gaps at one point: 60, 57, 54, 51, 48

Here's the thing, if you aren't tracking your strokes gained and then calculating how much each shot is actually costing you per round, they you don't really know what to do or not to do.

For instance, I'm a pretty bad partial wedge player from 70 - 80 yards (-0.42 SG/shot) and still poor, but a better 90 - 100 yard wedge player (-0.32 SG/shot). But, over the past year, I have faced more than twice the number of 90 - 100 yard shots than ones from 70 - 80 yards. So, my strokes gained per round from 70 - 80 yards is only -0.15 whereas my strokes gained per round from 90 - 100 yards is -0.27.

I can save almost twice as many strokes PER ROUND (the real goal) practicing shots from 90 - 100 yards than I can from 70 - 80 yards, even though I'm worse from 70 - 80 yards. Once you have some stats like this to look at, then you can start to really get down to brass tacks when it comes to bag setup. And once you are there, you have to answer the question of whether more wedges does or doesn't help your partial wedge game. And while you should be able to get a very good idea about this on the practice tee and preferably with some targets or a launch monitor, but it really can't be definitively answered until you get on course, in game situations, where you keep the stats and see what really happens under the gun, so to speak.

And just to make the rabbit hole a little deeper, you need to know exactly what shots you are asking those clubs at the top of your bag to hit before you start removing them. For instance, if your 3w is a valuable club as a 2nd driver, but not a club you use off the turf much, then I would recommend keeping it or even moving towards a 2w type of club. I would also advise against moving more towards a 4w type of club just for the sake of pretty gapping, because that gapping is irrelevant if you are almost never hitting that club off the turf!

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we try to set up our 14 clubs most efficiently! Isn't that the way the quote goes? I dunno......

Common sense talking...

WITB:

Driver:
    Wedge 1:
    Wedge 2:
    Wedge 3:

• Double GeeDouble Gee Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭
    The way lofts are getting silly, we will all be carrying 6 wedges soon !

LeoLeo99 wrote:

I still think the 60° is a little crazy.
  • llewol007llewol007 4KidsGolfer ClubWRX Posts: 3,361 ClubWRX
    edited Jan 10, 2019 2:16pm #27
    3 wedges, Gap, 56, 60. I can make those three into about 8 wedges if need be. I would much rather have the driver, 3 wood, hybrid set up and a 3-pw since the holes off the tee dont require much length and I can play to a yardage. I usually switch between a 3 hybrid and a 3 iron depending on longest par 3 distance.
    Cobra F8 9* Aldila Rogue 60 3.0 X Stiff
    Cobra LTD 14.5 Degree Aldila Rogue 70 3.3 X Stiff
    Cobra LTD 17.5 Degree Aldila Rogue 70 3.6 X Stiff
    Cobra MB/CB 4-PW DG AMT S300 Black HHx1
    Cobra Pur 52/58 S200 
    Cobra Hosel neck Putter
    Snell 
  • jsnolandjsnoland Members Posts: 166 ✭✭
    Thought about it, but decided to stick with my current lineup - 45/50/54/58 as I don't want to create too big a gap on the longer end than I already have (carry a 2I and a 4I but no 3I). In addition, I figure I can always go with a 3/4 swing on the 58 for distances shorter than stock, and am pretty good at distance control when doing so.

Frankly, I think having the ability to make effective 1/2 and 3/4 swings while controlling distances - as well as the ability to flight wedges up or down as needed - is FAR, FAR more important than having additional "stock" distance options that would come from carrying a 60, 62 or 64. At least for me.
    Driver - Titleist TS3 10.5 (set to B1), Tour AD-IZ 7X
    3W - Titleist TS3 15 (set to C1), Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7X
    2I - TaylorMade P790 UDI 18*, HZRDUS Black 85g 6.5
    4I - PW - Mizuno JPX 900 Tour, Project X LZ 6.0 120
    Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy Forged (50.10, 54.10, 58.08), DG Tour Issue
    Putter - EVNROLL ER2.2
    TaylorMade TP5x
  • pinestreetgolfpinestreetgolf Members Posts: 3,473 ✭✭
    edited Jan 10, 2019 5:49pm #29
    rxk9fan wrote:

In my mind at least for now, partial wedge shots have cost me more than giving up my 3i. Half wedges from soggy winter/spring conditions cost me more shots than they should!

Have you measured it in reality and not just in your mind?

If you have unrealistic expectations it will color all your mental data.
    Ping g30 driver, various shafts
    Adams tight lies 3 wood
    rest is up for debate
    I want a 64 for when I'm a foot right of the right side bunker which is 8 yards wide and the pin is cut with 6 foot of green to land within. And its downhill.

Yes, we have that hole. And the shot is a downhill lie. Under hit and you're in the bunker, over hit and you're in the left hand bunker.

And yes, I do land my tee shot there or in the vicinity....

OK, I get that the 64 is something of a luxury but pretty sure I'll use it at least as often as my 2 hybrid. And if i can get that 9 or 10 yard, high flopping, soft land and stoppy shot, then that will gain me more shots than the hybrid

WITB:

Driver:
    Wedge 1:
    Wedge 2:
    Wedge 3:

• cgasuckscgasucks Members Posts: 2,222 ✭✭
    edited Jan 11, 2019 9:04am #31
    PR3CI5N wrote:

I've never found the need for more than a PW, GW, SW. If I need more loft, I open the face of my SW which I find much easier to hit than a LW.

Word. For years since I started golfing my usual wedge setup was PW, SW, and LW. As I got better, I started to have more approach shots from under 120 yards and was sick and tired of choking down on my PW to compensate for the in-between distances. All is good when I got my first GW and took out my LW as compensation.

Don't miss my LW at all. I just have to open the face of my SW.
    10.5 deg Titleist 905R with stock UST Proforce V2 Shaft
    Titleist DCI 990 Irons (3-PW) with stock Dynamic Gold shafts in S300
    Taylormade ATV 54 deg & 58 deg wedges with stock KBS shafts
    Taylormade V-Steel 5W & 3W with Grafalloy Prolaunch Red shafts
    Ping Anser 2 Stainless Steel Putter