WINNERS: Fujikura Ventus Shafts! Check Inside!

knudson81knudson81 My WITB is $100 but my swing is $.50Marshals, Media Staffer Posts: 3,127 mod
We want to thank everyone who participated in the Fujikura Ventus shaft giveaway! It had great participation and the winners of the new Fujikura Ventus shafts are...

MillerLowLife

GoGoErky

We also want to give a huge Thank You to Fujikura for putting on this great giveaway!
Make sure to follow Two Guys Talking Golf!

Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

tg2_badgeV2_125.jpg

Comments

• EBannermanSEBannermanS Members Posts: 183 ✭✭
    Congrats, looking forward to the feedback!
  • MillerLowLifeMillerLowLife Members Posts: 683 ✭✭
    Super pumped for this giveaway! Thanks again to WRX and Fujikura for this.

I went with the 6x shaft option. Currently I game a Mizuno ST180HL w/ a Kuro Kage silver 70x shaft. I wanted to go back to a lighter shaft that I use to game and enjoyed. Hopeful to have the shaft in hands before the end of the month when I go down to Phoenix to play some golf in warm weather to give some on course feedback.
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭
    edited Jan 10, 2019 10:43am #4
    Excited to get this shaft in hand and give some feedback here. I went 6x also. Have 76g hzrdus yellow in my g400 at the moment
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 844 ✭✭
    Congrats to winners! Thanks Fuji for another great giveaway!
    WITB

TM R9 460 TP 9.5* - Fujikura Motore F1 65X
    TM R9 TP 3W 15* - Fujikura Motore F1 85S
    TM P790 3 & 4 - Nippon Modus3 T 105X
    TM P790 5-PW - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM MG 50* - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM Z TP 54* & 58* - Project X 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant
  • johnny_golfballjohnny_golfball Members Posts: 437 ✭✭
    Nice! Congrats to the winners
  • dmac4gdmac4g Members Posts: 1,274 ✭✭
    Congratulations! Look forward to the review!
  • vietnameehvietnameeh HIT BALL FAR NOT BALL STRAIGHT Members Posts: 1,916 ✭✭
    CONGRATS!
    Cobra LTD PRO 7.5F* Aldila Phenom NL 60X
    Callaway XR16 Pro 14* Graphite Design PM902X
    Taylormade M3 17* Fujikura 869 Speeder Tour Spec X
    2012 TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW X100
    Wilson FG Tour TC 52,56,60
    Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh
  • coreylcoreyl Hacker Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭
    Congratz fellas!
  • gr8blueheronbirdgr8blueheronbird Members Posts: 1,329 ✭✭
    Congratulations guys!
  • Ed SettleEd Settle #InsideTMAG ClubWRX Posts: 6,051 ClubWRX
    Congratulations guys! I will be looking forward to your reviews!
    Twitter: @Ed_Settle

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Graphite Design VR-6X
    Fairway 3w: TaylorMade M5 Ti 3/15* GD GP-6X 
    Driving Iron: TM P-790 4/23* KBS Proto Hyb 85S
    Irons: New Level 4-PW Nippon Modus 105 S
    Wedges: New Level 50/52/Callaway Custom 60 WB Grind Modus 115 Wedge 
    Putter: Something new from Toulon Design
    Ball: Callaway ERC Soft/Callaway CSX Triple Track
    Bag: Vessel Black 14 way carry

My WITB
  • CircleC29CircleC29 Members Posts: 831 ✭✭
    Congrats to you both! Looking forward to the reviews.
    Contents of bag subject to change.
  • Fujikura GolfFujikura Golf Sponsors Posts: 263 ✭✭
    congrats to the winners, we're working on the builds and should have them out to you soon! stay tuned.
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,243 ✭✭
    2 ?

9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • golf4fungolf4fun ClubWRX Posts: 539 ClubWRX
    Really I didn’t win again!! Lol
  • randywildmanrandywildman Members Posts: 877 ✭✭
    Congrats to the winners. let us know how they play !
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Posts: 4,735 ClubWRX
    Congratulations to the winners! I was really hoping to win this one. Can't wait to hear your reviews.
    M3 9.5°  Ventus 6-X
    M5 15°  GD Tour AD IZ-7X
    818H2 19°  HZRDUS 85 6.5
    790 UDI  PX Catalyst 80 6.5  -or-  TP UDI 3  PX HB6
    790 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
    RTX4 46 / Modus Wedge 105
    SM7 52F 58D 62M  DG 115 / KBS Tour 120
    Mann MA/66

(¬¬) WITB Link
    Reached out to the contact who is super nice but said they were busy building 160 clubs for the PGA show and working the west coast PGA event. Having said that, they still were able to get the shaft built and sent out today during this busy time for them. Really appreciate them doing this for us. Excited to have this shaft in play next week for Phoenix. Will get a review pics of the setup posted when I can.
    Spoke with the rep, seems like after he built them shipping may have gotten our boxes mixed up. Received the shaft with a PING tip instead of MIzuno. He'll get it sorted out after he gets back from the Waste Management tomorrow. I will say that the shaft appears to be of higher quality then a run of the mill stock option with companies. I'll see if a can post a picture but you can see the texture of the shaft. Real clean graphics in person.

I will say the inner WRX'er in me thinks it's totally logical to go buy a PING driver before I leave for Phoenix in the morning. I dont have any other choice, right?

I also snagged sample packs of the 2019 Srixon XV balls from PGASS. $10 for 6 balls!
    Spoke with the rep, seems like after he built them shipping may have gotten our boxes mixed up. Received the shaft with a PING tip instead of MIzuno. He'll get it sorted out after he gets back from the Waste Management tomorrow. I will say that the shaft appears to be of higher quality then a run of the mill stock option with companies. I'll see if a can post a picture but you can see the texture of the shaft. Real clean graphics in person.

I will say the inner WRX'er in me thinks it's totally logical to go buy a PING driver before I leave for Phoenix in the morning. I dont have any other choice, right?

I also snagged sample packs of the 2019 Srixon XV balls from PGASS. $10 for 6 balls!

I’d grab a g400 max or lst off the bst. I’m sure you could find one pretty cheap and in great shape
    WITB

Any updates here for the people who won?
    WITB

mBiden2 wrote:

They seem pretty busy with tour events and what not but the contact reached out to say they’ll get me a return label. Not sure if they’re going to rebuild or wait for the other guy to return his.

Sucked it happened as I couldn’t bring it on my trip but I appreciate the giveaway for a brand new shaft like this so I’m happy to wait.

I will have to take it to my local indoor simulator until we golf again. Just got a fresh foot on snow here in SLC.
  • CheckJVCheckJV Male Model Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭

It’s definitely sign that you are meant to have a Ping driver. Don’t fight it.
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭

mBiden2 wrote:

They seem pretty busy with tour events and what not but the contact reached out to say they’ll get me a return label. Not sure if they’re going to rebuild or wait for the other guy to return his.

Sucked it happened as I couldn’t bring it on my trip but I appreciate the giveaway for a brand new shaft like this so I’m happy to wait.

I will have to take it to my local indoor simulator until we golf again. Just got a fresh foot on snow here in SLC.

I’m waiting for the return label too. It sounded like they were going to rebuild and ship before waiting but not 100% sure on that. I figured with WM over the weekend and now att pro am they are busy.
    Thanks for the updates. Can’t wait to hear your reviews
    WITB

• Flat4BoxerFlat4Boxer Members Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Congrats winners!
    CheckJV wrote:

I probably would've done that had it not been for all the money I spent to fly down to Phoenix to play golf.
  • Fujikura GolfFujikura Golf Sponsors Posts: 263 ✭✭
    we'll get you guys sorted out today or tomorrow, hang tight. We're very sorry for the mix up in shipping.
  • CheckJVCheckJV Male Model Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭
    CheckJV wrote:

I probably would've done that had it not been for all the money I spent to fly down to Phoenix to play golf.

I’ll volunteer to buy a Ping driver head to try out the new shaft and not fly to Phoenix in the interest of science. Best of luck with testing the shaft. All my favorite drivers have Fujikura shafts. They make great stuff. Looking forward your reviews.
    we'll get you guys sorted out today or tomorrow, hang tight. We're very sorry for the mix up in shipping.

If you have an extra 8X laying around I’ll test it out for y’all in my new M5 15* image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    WITB