Bettinardi Studio B Putter Fitting

wilymowilymo GAMembers Posts: 245 ✭✭
Anyone had a recent fitting at the Bettinardi Studio B’s? I was looking at doing one in Atlanta with Shawn Koch and just curious if anyone had any insight on the experience. I’ve seen some older threads on them but curious about any recent ones.

Any comparisons between them and say Club Champion?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• gibbyfangibbyfan Members Posts: 1,191 ✭✭
    I went to Studio B near Chicago just after Christmas. It was a fun experience to say the least. I have wanted to get a formal putter fitting for the longest time. I worked with Leonard. Bettinardi use other technology than Club Champion. CC basically used the SAM lab. That was nice to measure my stroke, which turns out is pretty good. With that said, since the stroke is good, then that gave me more of a reason to check out Bettinardi. I wanted to experiment with different head weights, lofts, lies etc. I was there for about two hours. I got to go into the Hive to see if there was anything in there that caught me eye. There were a few that I tried. Had they had something like a Newport 2 w/ a long neck it may have cost me a lot. However, I also like a lot of offset so I ended up with a custom 2019 notchback. Really good experience. Now, I just need to practice some more. If you have some specifics, please feel free to PM me.
  • Hoolagn18Hoolagn18 Members Posts: 55
    custom putter fitting is totally worth it. The biggest area of improvement will be in your lag putting. The high speed camera's will show you how proper fitting on the face angle will give the perfect roll. huge confidence boost knowing the tools in your hands are perfect. IMO