Game Golf problem.

2»

Comments

• Frankensteins MonsterFrankensteins Monster Members Posts: 6,674 ✭✭
    g-off wrote:

And the reply just in from customer service: here's how to reset the device and try a hard reset of your phone, this can't wait what they say after asking about why my mac cannot connect directly to device after mojave update last year, probably advise buy another laptop...smh

Telling a customer to do a hard reset because of your app is completely absurd.
  • g-offg-off Members Posts: 315 ✭✭

g-off wrote:

And the reply just in from customer service: here's how to reset the device and try a hard reset of your phone, this can't wait what they say after asking about why my mac cannot connect directly to device after mojave update last year, probably advise buy another laptop...smh

Telling a customer to do a hard reset because of your app is completely absurd.

believe me that's what I emailed them, following a couple of other posts on this and agree with you seems like they are on the way under
    epic flash driver

steelhead xr heavenwood

steelhead xr 9 wood

hogan ft worth hi 22

edel sls 01 5-s

hogan tk 58

putter rotates daily

always hoing the next best thing
  • ThornbrughThornbrugh Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I use just the basic free app and manual tag shots from my phone. Recently attempted to move a club from inactive to active in the “golf bag” section and when I try to slide the switch/button it goes green for active but it won’t stay. I have tried everything to fix this and searched the web and the game golf site with no luck. Anyone else have this problem and how did you fix?
2»