Used to be very loyal to Ping, then along came the P790s...

madeinguam81madeinguam81 Members Posts: 356 ✭✭
First off, I’m a bag ho. I don’t know why I like golf bags, as well as headcovers, so much but I do.

Bag - Sun Mountain 4Plus. Lightweight and very comfortable. Love the green color. Had the Hei Hei patch ironed on recently. I have two little kids and I’ve seen Moana more than any movie ever. So not only does the patch remind me of those times, it also hits home culturally for me. I was born in Guam and my mom’s family is from the those islands. It’s why I added “Hafa Adai!” which is basically the “Aloha” of the area.

Headcovers -

Rose and Fire Florida flag

Custom UCF Knightro cover. Tracey Knits on Etsy is awesome to work with!

Buttonhook knit cover.

Seamus floral mid mallet cover. Love the floral print. Recommend paying the extra few bucks and getting magnetic closure.

Driver - TM M4 10 deg. Tour AD-IZ Stiff.

3 wood - Ping G400 15 degrees. Stock stiff.

Hybrid - TM M3 19 deg. KBS Proto stiff.

Irons - TM P790 4-PW. Ctaper Lite Stiff.

Wedges - Mizuno S5 50, 56, 60.

Putter - TM TP Mullen 2. Was playing the Oworks 3T (same shape) but preferred this firmer insert.

Ball - Pro V1.

TM M4 - Tour AD IZ Stiff
Ping G400 3 Wood - Stock Stiff
TM M3 - KBS Proto Stiff
TM P790 4-PW, Ctaper Lite Stiff
Mizuno S5 Wedges - 50*, 56* and 60*
TM TP Black Copper Mullen

Comments

• bullsfanbullsfan Members Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Nice setup, except that god awful 3 wood cover! image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> Jk, glad to see another Floridan here.

• madeinguam81madeinguam81 Members Posts: 356 ✭✭
    bullsfan wrote:
    Nice setup, except that god awful 3 wood cover! image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> Jk, glad to see another Floridan here.

It’s not enough to take out our star QB’s leg, you have to bust my chops on WRX too. I see how it is. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

TM M4 - Tour AD IZ Stiff
    Ping G400 3 Wood - Stock Stiff
    TM M3 - KBS Proto Stiff
    TM P790 4-PW, Ctaper Lite Stiff
    Mizuno S5 Wedges - 50*, 56* and 60*
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen