G4 Shoes

I saw they’ve got their end of season sale going on now and I’m thinking about picking up a pair. Anyone have an opinion on the quality/comfort of their golf shoes?
Taylormade Tour Issued M2 ('16) 9.5*/ Fujikura Pro 63x Tour Spec
Taylormade Tour Issued M1 HL ('16) 16.3*/ Tensei CK Pro White 80TX
PXG 0311X 2 Iron/ GD Tour AD UT 95x
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 4-P/ Tour Issued DG S400
Titleist SM6 50*/DG S400
Titleist SM7 56*, 62*/DG S400
Scotty Cameron 5.5m
Titleist Pro V1

Comments

• LaznastyLaznasty Valparaiso, IndianaMembers Posts: 683 ✭✭
    I made the switch from FootJoy DNA's and Pro SL's to G/fore in August. Now I have 6 or 7 pairs of G/fores and I don't plan on switching unless a company makes a more stable pair of shoes. The "massaging" insoles are different, and aren't for everyone, but I'm a fan. If anything, you can always change the insoles so that's not a big deal. From a comfort standpoint, they're as comfortable if not more comfortable than any other golf shoes I've ever worn. Quality is outstanding, the pair I wear the most with 20+ rounds of use still look new.

I always ride in a cart when I play, so maybe someone else can chime in with regards to how the shoes hold up walking 9 or 18.

Hope this helps!
    Ping G410 tensei orange 60s
    Taylormade M5 5w GD AD-IZ6s 19°
    Titleist 910H GD AD-DI 95s 28°
    Taylormade P790 Modus 125x (4-AW)
    EPON Tour Spin Wedge shimada tour black 54° & 58°
    Lamb Crafted Camden
  • ryder2015ryder2015 Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
    i have a couple of pairs and I really like them. they are comfortable and seem to be very durable as mentioned. I walk and carry quite often and have no complaints with either pair of my disruptors. The only complaint I have with them is when the grass is wet and freshly mowed they tend to clog up the traction quite quickly and the soles don't clean as easy.

overall I am happy with them
  • hrjensen17hrjensen17 Members Posts: 119 ✭✭
    I appreciate the feed back from both you you! Thanks!
    Titleist SM6 50*/DG S400
    Scotty Cameron 5.5m
    Titleist Pro V1
  • mileslongmileslong Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Laznasty wrote:

I made the switch from FootJoy DNA's and Pro SL's to G/fore in August. Now I have 6 or 7 pairs of G/fores and I don't plan on switching unless a company makes a more stable pair of shoes. The "massaging" insoles are different, and aren't for everyone, but I'm a fan. If anything, you can always change the insoles so that's not a big deal. From a comfort standpoint, they're as comfortable if not more comfortable than any other golf shoes I've ever worn. Quality is outstanding, the pair I wear the most with 20+ rounds of use still look new.

I always ride in a cart when I play, so maybe someone else can chime in with regards to how the shoes hold up walking 9 or 18.

Hope this helps!

How do they fit compared to your Pro SLs?
    Ping G400 10 LST Kuro Kage DC 60TX
    Ping G410 LST 3 wood Evenflow 6.0
    Ping G410 3h Evenflow 6.0
    Ping i500s 4-U PX LZ 6.0
    Ping Glide 2 Stealth 54 and 58 PX Lz 6.0
    Ping Fetch
    Snell Red soon to be X
  • bluetees1999bluetees1999 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    mileslong wrote:

Laznasty wrote:

Hope this helps!

How do they fit compared to your Pro SLs?

I can chime in here. I wear the Pro SLs and G/fore.

I am a solid 10 medium in the FJ. In the Galivanter I had to go up to 10.5 and the Disruptor I was a 10. No widths in G/Fore.
  • hrjensen17hrjensen17 Members Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Great info thanks!
    Titleist SM6 50*/DG S400
    Scotty Cameron 5.5m
    Titleist Pro V1
  • SkeeterfireSkeeterfire Members Posts: 122
    Love the GFore shoes I bought last winter. Looking to buy another pair, would have pulled trigger if they had my size in some of those sales.