Titleist Tour Proto MB 3-pw Modus 130X
    Ping Glide Forged   54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot
  • MMB1500MMB1500 Members Posts: 6,320 ✭✭

GoIrish17 wrote:

Legalize it. In all forms.

Isn't hemp already legal ?

Yes, has been for ages.
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals Posts: 9,237 mod
    MMB1500 wrote:

GoIrish17 wrote:

Yes, has been for ages.

I think it was in reference to people who confuse it with pot.

Greg
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga
  • NPVWhizNPVWhiz Members Posts: 1,976 ✭✭
    edited Jan 17, 2019 10:12am #35
    vietnameeh wrote:

KuroOuji54 wrote:

elwhippy wrote:

And be ready for the mental health epidemic in 5 years.

...how so?

I think we are going to get a lot of these posts when it comes to this topic, as people can't differentiate THC and CBD... weed is weed to people (hemp vs Marijuana)

Maybe it’s a little more sophisticated than that. Many people understand the difference between thc, a psychoactive compound and a hcderived product that doesn’t have measurable amounts of thc.

Recently the fda has found that some “herbal” otc “remedies” for ED actually work. They work because the overseas companies that make the stuff adulterate it with cheap generic pharmaceuticals that *surprise* work for some people with ED. Some of the companies are likely adulterating the herbal remedies with closely related chemical derivatives of said pharmaceuticals that have never been through PK or PD or safety/toxicity, even in a mouse model. After all, if people buy the stuff and it works they’ll buy more! It’s like a free clinical trial! Until people are injured or die.

That leads me to wonder...what kind of stuff is in these *miracle* hemp/cannibis derived products? If they are made overseas, I’d think twice before rubbing that stuff on my elbow. Or anywhere else.

More pragmatically, oil is oil. Why not just slather yourself in fish or vegetable oil. It would be a lot cheaper.
    Taylormade r11s 9 Penley Stealth 70x 44.5" D-3
    > Taylormade 16 M1 8.5 GD AD TP6x 44.0" D3 PX Hzrdus Black 75 6.0 44.5" D-3
    Nickent 3DX Pro 14 MRC Diamana WB 83s
    Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 18 Grafalloy CNote ProtoX
    Mizuno MP62 DG x-100 Sensicore D-4 3-pw
    > Ping i200 DG120 S3 D-3 +1/4" Red 4-U.
    Vokey SM6 56-14/60-04M DG x-100 Sensicore 1xss D-5
    > Vokey SM6 56/10 60/4M DG 120 S300 35" D-5
    Scotty Golo
  • vietnameehvietnameeh HIT BALL FAR NOT BALL STRAIGHT Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    NPVWhiz wrote:

vietnameeh wrote:

KuroOuji54 wrote:

elwhippy wrote:

...how so?

I think we are going to get a lot of these posts when it comes to this topic, as people can't differentiate THC and CBD... weed is weed to people (hemp vs Marijuana)

Maybe it’s a little more sophisticated than that. Many people understand the difference between thc, a psychoactive compound and a hcderived product that doesn’t have measurable amounts of thc.

Recently the fda has found that some “herbal” otc “remedies” for ED actually work. They work because the overseas companies that make the stuff adulterate it with cheap generic pharmaceuticals that *surprise* work for some people with ED. Some of the companies are likely adulterating the herbal remedies with closely related chemical derivatives of said pharmaceuticals that have never been through PK or PD or safety/toxicity, even in a mouse model. After all, if people buy the stuff and it works they’ll buy more! It’s like a free clinical trial! Until people are injured or die.

That leads me to wonder...what kind of stuff is in these *miracle* hemp/cannibis derived products? If they are made overseas, I’d think twice before rubbing that stuff on my elbow. Or anywhere else.

More pragmatically, oil is oil. Why not just slather yourself in fish or vegetable oil. It would be a lot cheaper.

if you ended with vegetable oil will help with ED.... I may be getting a lot of questions about my oil stains
    Cobra LTD PRO 7.5F* Aldila Phenom NL 60X
    Callaway XR16 Pro 14* Graphite Design PM902X
    Taylormade M3 17* Fujikura 869 Speeder Tour Spec X
    2012 TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW X100
    Wilson FG Tour TC 52,56,60
    Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh
  • Railroading13Railroading13 NebraskaMembers Posts: 619 ✭✭
    elwhippy wrote:

Smh

We already have a mental health epidemic
    WITB

Cobra King LTD 9.5 Fujikura Pro 73 X
    Cobra Bio Cell 14.5 Diamana D+ 80 X
    Cobra Bio Cell+ 18.5 Diamana Ahina 80X
    Mizuno MP18 Fli Hi 4-5 KBS Tour 130X
    Mizuno MP18 SC 6-PW KBS Tour 130X
    Mizuno S18 GW 52.9
    Mizuno T5 SW 56.14
    Callaway PM Grind 60.10
    Odyssey O Works 7s W/ Superstroke 50G counterweight
  • MMB1500MMB1500 Members Posts: 6,320 ✭✭

elwhippy wrote:

Smh

Not to mention an opioid one.
  • extrastiffextrastiff Members Posts: 863 ✭✭
    MMB1500 wrote:

elwhippy wrote:

Smh

Not to mention an opioid one.

It's inextricable at this point. Between docs and the streets, it's a real Bummer.

Not to say everyone driving around stoned is better. Just suggesting they already are lol
    g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    f8 15* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    p790 4i | steelfiber 95x
    black utility onelength 22.5*, 26* | steelfiber 110x
    forged onelength 6i | steelfiber 110x
    p730 7i-pw | steelfiber 110x
    hi-toe 52*9, 56*8, 62*5 | steelfiber 110x
    columbus
    jumbomax tour medium grips
  • Ed SettleEd Settle #InsideTMAG ClubWRX Posts: 6,047 ClubWRX
    sheppy335 wrote:

If it helps my 40 year old body i am buying

40? Wait till you turn 59!!
    Twitter: @Ed_Settle

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Graphite Design VR-6X
    Fairway 3w: TaylorMade M5 Ti 3/15* GD GP-6X 
    Driving Iron: TM P-790 4/23* KBS Proto Hyb 85S
    Irons: New Level 4-PW Nippon Modus 105 S
    Wedges: New Level 50/52/Callaway Custom 60 WB Grind Modus 115 Wedge 
    Putter: Something new from Toulon Design
    Ball: Callaway ERC Soft/Callaway CSX Triple Track
    Bag: Vessel Black 14 way carry

My WITB
  • bosto2831bosto2831 Members Posts: 257 ✭✭
    "Endo" sport. Smells more like outdo
  • flip flappyflip flappy Members Posts: 917 ✭✭
    I first heard of CBD oil from a friend who suffers from chronic pain and migraines who has had some success with it. I immediately mentioned it to my wife who has chronic pain. She said she already had an order that should be at the house any day! Not sure what her results are as I am usually on here in the evenings when she is talking.

On a side note, I saw a post on FB from a local cosmetologist that was touting CBD oil for baldness. Now that peaked my interest.
    Ping G400 Max 10.5
    Cobra Baffler T Rail 3 wood
    Ping i-e1 4-U Nippon 105 Stiff
    Cleveland 588 RTX CB 52, 56&60
    Ping B65 Cadence
  • poppman2142poppman2142 Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭
    vietnameeh wrote:
    ebrasmus21 wrote:

pappaf2 wrote:

ebrasmus21 wrote:

Kids and their dope....

Just kidding.

So I take it some of the folks on this thread have used or do use CBD? I don't think I'd ever even heard of it till today.,

You live in The Peoples Republic of California and have never heard of CBD until today?

Indeed. If I've seen headlines or heard about it before I don't remember. Thankfully I've been able to live a pretty healthy life so I haven't had to research medicinal type stuff that much at all.

you probably wouldn't need this stuff if you take care of yourself like normal people.

I jumped on the bandwagon a long time ago, when I researched how inflammation leads to so many ailments/diseases. Besides diet, I thought supplementing with CBD would help as well as its known to help with inflammation (whether it is placebo or not, I feel pretty good since I've been using as part of my daily supplement). I figure it couldn't hurt.

What brand do you use?
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ triple diamond 10.5* with Tensei Pro Orange 70 stiff untipped
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* with Tensei Pro Orange 70 stiff untipped
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* with Tensei Pro White 70 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Callaway Apex 19' 18* with Diamana Thump 90 stiff tipped 1/4"
    Callaway Apex Pro dot 4-P with Shimada Tour X-Stiff SS 1X
    Mizuno T7 51,56,61 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff 
    Epon Zen 34.75" with Grip Master leather wrap
    Toulon Azalea 34.75" with Stability putter shaft
    2018 Callaway Chrome Soft X/Taylormade tp5x
    Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
    Ogio Silencer bag

vietnameeh wrote:
    ebrasmus21 wrote:

pappaf2 wrote:

ebrasmus21 wrote:

Kids and their dope....

Just kidding.

So I take it some of the folks on this thread have used or do use CBD? I don't think I'd ever even heard of it till today.,

You live in The Peoples Republic of California and have never heard of CBD until today?

Indeed. If I've seen headlines or heard about it before I don't remember. Thankfully I've been able to live a pretty healthy life so I haven't had to research medicinal type stuff that much at all.

you probably wouldn't need this stuff if you take care of yourself like normal people.

I jumped on the bandwagon a long time ago, when I researched how inflammation leads to so many ailments/diseases. Besides diet, I thought supplementing with CBD would help as well as its known to help with inflammation (whether it is placebo or not, I feel pretty good since I've been using as part of my daily supplement). I figure it couldn't hurt.

What brand do you use?

I like gogreenhemp, and I also buy from a local source to me Hankshinaturals
    Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh
  • MaddygirlMaddygirl Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    I had a friend put cannabis on a lost limb and it grew back. Its a miracle substance with immeasurable positive outcomes.
  • augustgolfaugustgolf Golf with dignity Coastal NCMembers Posts: 3,898 ✭✭
    Maddygirl wrote:
    I had a friend put cannabis on a lost limb and it grew back. Its a miracle substance with immeasurable positive outcomes.

Guess that explains my 3rd nipple

Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
    or is it 1514...
    I don't remember exactly
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,678 ✭✭
    vietnameeh wrote:

Gogreen Hemp appears to be a bit more cost effective than a lot of other options. I am looking at giving this a try for inflammation in my lower back. Would you say that it was effective in that regard for you? I take prescription NSAIDs and am trying to avoid stomach discomfort.
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • getitdailygetitdaily Members Posts: 2,440 ✭✭
    How do you use it? Lather up before a round? Wouldn't it make grips really slick?
  • dlygrissedlygrisse Members Posts: 13,130 ✭✭
    I have some CBD oil. I gotta say after trying it for a few months I'm pretty sure it was extracted from a snake.

Ping G400
    Callaway Rogue 3w, HW
    Ping G 4 hybrid
    Ping G 4-U
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54* SS
    Vokey 58 M grind
    Odyssey Pro #1 black
    Jones Utility
    ECCO Biom Hybrid 3
  • eldog-in-the-hizouseeldog-in-the-hizouse Members Posts: 954 ✭✭
    edited Jan 22, 2019 6:15pm #50
    radiman wrote:

vietnameeh wrote:

Gogreen Hemp appears to be a bit more cost effective than a lot of other options. I am looking at giving this a try for inflammation in my lower back. Would you say that it was effective in that regard for you? I take prescription NSAIDs and am trying to avoid stomach discomfort.

I was a long time lower back sufferer. Yoga and Pilates changed my life. Lengthen and strengthen the muscles and connective tissues around your core. I can't stomach the arthritis medicines either. I have also tried the hemp products. The only thing I can say is that the margins are so big that they do not have to worry about repeat customers. I also tried CBD oil in a lotion. I may have seen some positive results from that for a skin irritation on my knee cap, caused by lots of contact on the ground from yoga and Pilates, but even it was short lived. I desperately wanted that stuff to work for me, I wish it did.
    I honestly treat cbd like a daily supplement

The theory is your suppose to build it up in your system daily but even then it might not do anything for you

However if you live in a legal state... I would recommend trying a cbd/thc topical for any pains/aches it does the job (and no you won’t be high) however I understand people’s feelings on using these types of things

Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh
  • OcRockRollerOcRockRoller Humble Donkey Members Posts: 182 ✭✭
    CBD has anti-inflammatory benefits along with a host of others. But unfortunately to get the full benefits, it needs to be oil from cannabis, not hemp.

Also needs to be extracted with Co2. The problem is cannabis is obviously still illegal federally so most of the CBD you can buy is junk. It can be a life changing thing and I hope will be one day for some. Unfortunately disinformation on Cannabis in general is still the rule of thumb. And that's the way Big pharmaceuticals and the powers at be want it
  • PreppySlapCutPreppySlapCut This is just babytown frolics... Members Posts: 6,393 ✭✭

CBD has anti-inflammatory benefits along with a host of others. But unfortunately to get the full benefits, it needs to be oil from cannabis, not hemp.

Also needs to be extracted with Co2. The problem is cannabis is obviously still illegal federally so most of the CBD you can buy is junk. It can be a life changing thing and I hope will be one day for some. Unfortunately disinformation on Cannabis in general is still the rule of thumb. And that's the way Big pharmaceuticals and the powers at be want it

100%.
    Ping G400 MAX 9* w/ Tour 65 (S)
    Ping G 14.5* & 19.5* w/ Tour 80 (X)
    Ping G30 22* w/ Accra Kuchar Proto 85 (X)
    Ping i210 5-PW w/ Aldila RIP 115 (S)
    Ping Glide 2.0 50*, 55*, 60* w/ Aldila RIP 115 (S)
    Scotty Cameron Toolbox
  • PreppySlapCutPreppySlapCut This is just babytown frolics... Members Posts: 6,393 ✭✭

radiman wrote:

vietnameeh wrote:

I was a long time lower back sufferer. Yoga and Pilates changed my life. Lengthen and strengthen the muscles and connective tissues around your core. I can't stomach the arthritis medicines either. I have also tried the hemp products. The only thing I can say is that the margins are so big that they do not have to worry about repeat customers. I also tried CBD oil in a lotion. I may have seen some positive results from that for a skin irritation on my knee cap, caused by lots of contact on the ground from yoga and Pilates, but even it was short lived. I desperately wanted that stuff to work for me, I wish it did.

The amount of CBD present in hemp is substantially lower than the amount present in cannabis. So to extract the same amount of CBD from hemp, you need more plants and more extraction. Costs go up.
    Ping G400 MAX 9* w/ Tour 65 (S)
    Ping G 14.5* & 19.5* w/ Tour 80 (X)
    Ping G30 22* w/ Accra Kuchar Proto 85 (X)
    Ping i210 5-PW w/ Aldila RIP 115 (S)
    Ping Glide 2.0 50*, 55*, 60* w/ Aldila RIP 115 (S)
    Scotty Cameron Toolbox
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,288 ✭✭

GoIrish17 wrote:

That and CDB oil is legal in SC but they are trying somehow to regulate it---- The only thing on it as far as I am concerned and I have heard several different things on this is will it give a positive on a DOT drug test? I have heard both---- I still drive a truck (18 wheeler) for a living and are subject to random drug tests. I have inquired of The Federal DOT and typical of government have not received a straight answer yet. If I did not have to drive a truck for a living I would try it in a heartbeat but at this stage can not afford a positive ( maybe?) result
  • TzoidTzoid Members Posts: 1,667 ✭✭
    Keep out of the Reach of Children.... I wonder if someone ate 10 or more ?

Gummy-Bear-2048x-2x.jpg
    Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
    Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
    Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
    Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
    ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges Nippon WV 115 Shafts
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
    Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser Custom
    Titleist Pro V-1X
  • MadGolfer76MadGolfer76 Admiration is the state furthest from understanding. Members Posts: 19,891 ✭✭
    Why does this thread smell like hippies and college students?

image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Titleist 915 D4 10.5
    Callaway BBA 816 16
    Mizuno CLK 19, 22
    Mizuno JPX 900HM 5-Lw
    PING Sigma G Tyne
    Srixon Z-Star
    WITB
  • OcRockRollerOcRockRoller Humble Donkey Members Posts: 182 ✭✭
    BIG STU wrote:

GoIrish17 wrote:

That and CDB oil is legal in SC but they are trying somehow to regulate it---- The only thing on it as far as I am concerned and I have heard several different things on this is will it give a positive on a DOT drug test? I have heard both---- I still drive a truck (18 wheeler) for a living and are subject to random drug tests. I have inquired of The Federal DOT and typical of government have not received a straight answer yet. If I did not have to drive a truck for a living I would try it in a heartbeat but at this stage can not afford a positive ( maybe?) result

Not sure on about this. Most drug tests will test for THC specifically. If you smoke CBD flower, which has only trace amounts of THC or they legally cant sell it, might show up, but it would take time and a lot of buds. If you are taking some type of oil orally or in a capsule, or in those junk gunmies which dont do anything anyways, you should be fine but I would look into it more. Especially since 99% of it out there comes from hemp which doesn't have THC.

Chill out dude

• Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 4,010 ClubWRX
    All this info is so confusing... it just sounds easier and more reliable to smoke it the ol' fashioned way! BRB...
    Taylormade M2 2017 9.5* HZRDUS yellow 76 6.0 
    Cobra F9 14.5* Atmos blue 7s
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB Nippon Modus 120s  4-P
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • thevaporzthevaporz Members Posts: 2,830 ✭✭
    edited Feb 2, 2019 9:33pm #60

BIG STU wrote:

GoIrish17 wrote:

Not sure on about this. Most drug tests will test for THC specifically. If you smoke CBD flower, which has only trace amounts of THC or they legally cant sell it, might show up, but it would take time and a lot of buds. If you are taking some type of oil orally or in a capsule, or in those junk gunmies which dont do anything anyways, you should be fine but I would look into it more. Especially since 99% of it out there comes from hemp which doesn't have THC.

CBD is not a flower, it's a compound within the cannabis plant in addition to THC. CBD oil concentrates are smoked through a vaporizer or you can ingest pills/patches/drinks etc for non-psychoactive benefits of pain relief/nausea lots of other stuff. You will never test positive for THC (by using CBD-only products).

Nixhex524 wrote:

All this info is so confusing... it just sounds easier and more reliable to smoke it the ol' fashioned way! BRB...

^This.

[media=]
  • augustgolfaugustgolf Golf with dignity Coastal NCMembers Posts: 3,898 ✭✭

And incense....

just sayin'

Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
    or is it 1514...
    I don't remember exactly