No Laying Up....Wild World of Golf

TateTate Members Posts: 274 ✭✭
If you haven’t checked out what NLU is doing you need to start. Their content is great. The latest is a 9 hole wolf hammer match with two tour players.

M2 9.5
M2 15
MP18 MMC Fli Hi 3
MP18 SC 4-5
MP18 6-PW
SM6 52.8
SM6 56.10
SM6 60.4
2016 Select Newport 2

Comments

• regiwstrukregiwstruk Members Posts: 583 ✭✭
    They've really found their groove. Tourist Sauce is premium content. The narration bit on those is really well crafted. California should be great - Tron's Big Gay Al attire should fit in well out there. Hope they link up with Erik Anders Lang, too.

When they first started, think they came across a little douchey - the trust fund tone was too loud. Great improvement over the past year - access to the professionals for the pod seemed to help them tighten the tone.
  • heyitsmikeheyitsmike The MARKSman, Jr. Members Posts: 109 ✭✭
    regiwstruk wrote:

They've really found their groove. Tourist Sauce is premium content. The narration bit on those is really well crafted. California should be great - Tron's Big Gay Al attire should fit in well out there. Hope they link up with Erik Anders Lang, too.

When they first started, think they came across a little douchey - the trust fund tone was too loud. Great improvement over the past year - access to the professionals for the pod seemed to help them tighten the tone.

I completely agree with the original tone that came across in their videos. Tourist Sauce and especially the Strapped series have kept me thoroughly entertained.

The Wild World of Golf special was great, and I can't wait for them to put together the next special.
    Current Bag:
    Callaway GBB Epic 9.0* Driver
    Callaway Rogue 13.5* Wood
    TaylorMade P770 18* 3 Iron
    Nike Vapor Pro 3-PW
    54*8, Titlest Vokey SM6 M Grind Wedge
    58*12 Titleist Vokey SM6 K Grind Wedge
    Ping Sigma G Kinlock C Putter
  • MilkyButterCutsMilkyButterCuts Members Posts: 848 ✭✭

Some of their bass ackwards takes in the podcasts drive me insane.

• KAndyManKAndyMan JUST GOTTA SEND IT!!! Members Posts: 322 ✭✭

The Strapped series is gold!! I like the idea enough to where im debating doing the idea myself just for fun.

• wagsgtwagsgt Members Posts: 564 ✭✭

Their YouTube content is better than the podcast. Really enjoyed Scotland series. Strapped is pretty cool too