ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Ricky Fowler Signs to Play TP5X Ball

cristphotocristphoto Advanced Members Posts: 3,276
Multi-year contract to play the Taylor Made TP5X ball and wear the TM glove.

Comments

• augustgolfaugustgolf Golf with dignity Advanced Members Posts: 3,878 ✭✭
    [sharedmedia=core:attachments:4739442]
    Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
    or is it 1514...
    I don't remember exactly
  • BaitkillerBaitkiller Advanced Members Posts: 1,694 ✭✭
    Good ball. My son gets them from his coach and I swipe them out of his bag when hes not looking. Drop back in a few noodles and range balls so he doesn't come up short.
    Turn over damnit!
    Krank 9* Formula 5 UST Tour
    Adams 15* wasabi
    XXIO pro 5
    Adams Pro Gold Forged 3-46* / Steelfibers
    Vanilla wedges 53 and 58*
    Betti-1
    K-sig
  • cristphotocristphoto Advanced Members Posts: 3,276
    edited January 21
    Thanks GoGo. I don't visit that forum very often.
  • Hat TrickHat Trick Advanced Members Posts: 530
    TaylorMade has a great ball program for High School golf teams at an excellent team price. Titleist makes it very difficult (have to go through a PGA pro and there are minimums before they will logo) to order their balls. With TM, there are no minimums, and they will ship right to my home. So my team has been playing the TM ball the last 4 years with a great 4 color logo. I gave my players the choice whether they wanted Pro Vs or the TP5X last spring for our Individual championship and all of them chose the TP5X - with one of my players winning the tourney and the other finishing top 5.

It is a great ball!
  • NRJyzrNRJyzr Meet Séamus, Squirrel Control Officer Advanced Members Posts: 6,097 ✭✭
    It's nice to see someone redeemed from the Dark Side...
    The Ever Changing Bag!

Driver: Cobra King LTD, ProtoPype 80x or RIP 80x, 43.5" -or- SuperDeep 9.5*, ProtoPype 80x or NV85x, 43.5"
    3w: Cobra King LTD, Motore F1 85 X, 42.5"
    1 iron: Maxfli Revolution, DGS400
    2-PW, Golden Ram Tour Grind, Dynamic S
    SW: Ram Tour Grind Feel Matched 58*, DGS
    Putter: Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34.5", PP58 midsize grip
    (Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 35" -or- Mizuno TPM-2, 35" as backups)
    Balls: in no particular order... Wilson Staff FG Tour, Duo Urethane, or 50 Elite, Srixon ZStar/ZStar XV, Snell MTB Black... will trot out Maxfli HT-100 or Elite 90 from time to time
    Shoes by True Linkswear
  • BeerPerHoleBeerPerHole Advanced Members Posts: 1,049 ✭✭
    Hat Trick wrote:

TaylorMade has a great ball program for High School golf teams at an excellent team price. Titleist makes it very difficult (have to go through a PGA pro and there are minimums before they will logo) to order their balls. With TM, there are no minimums, and they will ship right to my home. So my team has been playing the TM ball the last 4 years with a great 4 color logo. I gave my players the choice whether they wanted Pro Vs or the TP5X last spring for our Individual championship and all of them chose the TP5X - with one of my players winning the tourney and the other finishing top 5.

It is a great ball!
    Good to know. My son loves this ball, too.
    Ping G400 Max, 8-degrees, tour stiff
    Mizuno JPX900 Forged irons
    Srixon Z Star & Snell MTB Black
    Alesian Space Dust IPA
  • toctoc Advanced Members Posts: 2,640 ✭✭
    Only a matter of time till he wins too
    Glove: ML
    Tees: 2 3/4
    Towel: white
    Repair tool: metal
    Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
    Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying
  • pup142pup142 The Hacker Advanced Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    He is hitting his drives further than he ever has. He says it is the ball. I believe him. The best person on tour as he is the same guy weather he is playing good or bad. Congratulations Ricky for winning this week.