Dippers/Chewers

So I just got my order of Tough Guy and Outlaw snuff/dip tobacco yesterday. I gotta say I was honestly expecting it to be a little better. First I tried their new seasonal Peppermint flavour and it was just OK, wouldn't buy that flavour again. Next I tried the Outlaw Wild Watermelon which was better than the Peppermint for sure, a little weird tasting though. Third I tried the Peach flavour and it was again better than the Peppermint. Both this and the Watermelon I'm not sure I would buy again. Maybe the Watermelon later after I try all their flavours. And finally I am trying the Vanilla and I can say that it is easlly the best one that I've tried so far. Really a nice flavour to it. Like I've read in some reviews it's more like a natural vanilla instead of a i guess sweeter kind of custardy vanilla. I would most definitely buy this one again. Ever since Skoal discontinued their Vanilla flavour I've wanted a vanilla dip and this one definitely fits the bill. Who else out their is dipping? What do you like/dislike? Have you tried any Tough Guy dips? Cheers guys.

Comments

• Crazy About GolfCrazy About Golf Members Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Ha! Not sure the words Tough Guy or Outlaw have ever collided in the same sentence with peppermint, wild watermelon or vanilla before! I prefer chew out on the course....Red Man and Levi Garrett....but maybe I’ll give the vanilla a shot just for the **** of it.
    Cobra F9 Speedback 8 degree, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 in 6.5
    Callaway X2 Hot Pro 12.5 degree, Aldila Tour ATX-75 in x-flex
    Mizuno CLK 16 degree hybrid, Fujikura Speeder in x-flex
    Mizuno MP18 3-PW, Dynamic Gold x-100
    Mizuno T7 52 degree, 56 degree, 60 degree
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X 8 putter
    ​Titleist Pro-V1
  • bigred90gtbigred90gt Lefty Boomers Posts: 4,377 ✭✭

Ha! Not sure the words Tough Guy or Outlaw have ever collided in the same sentence with peppermint, wild watermelon or vanilla before!

lol, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read that.

When I started dipping, I tried shoal wintergreen (that’s what my dad dipped), but couldn’t get on with it. I switched to Copenhagen and dipped it for years, then quit. When I started again, I went to Copenhagen long cut and dipped that until I gave it up again. I occasionally bought the regular Copenhagen, but the grains were so fine it ended up all over my mouth instead of where I put it. The long cut stays put better for me.

I would occasionally buy a can of Skoa, Red Seal or Grizzly straight, but always went back to Copenhagen.
  • XWIUhacker3XWIUhacker3 Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Skoal straight long cut for me. If I’m feeling festive which isn’t very often I’ll buy a can of mint haha
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Tour AD DI 7s
    KZG 3 Wood AD DI 6s
    Titleist 990 2i
    New Level 623-M 4-PW DG 120s
    Titleist Vokey 52*
    Titleist Vokey 56*
    Titleist Vokey 58*
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless 303