Dicks sporting goods taylormade trade enhancement +50%

At local dicks and associate said they are beginning taylormade trade enhancement on all m5 m6 woods hybrids irons, also mentioned a callaway special but don't remember the details

Comments

• cardia10cardia10 Members Posts: 2,417 ✭✭
    Grabbed two M5's to try out. Had quite a bit of junk laying around so I'm only out $65.
  • tokeybtokeyb Gonna get better OmahaClubWRX Posts: 361 ClubWRX
    ^^ Wow, that's quite a steal on your end. What kind of stuff are you talking about? Will they take most anything? Good luck!
    Mizuno ST-180 10.5*
    TEE 3w 15*
    TM Burner Rescue 4 & 5
    Cobra King Forged (5-G)
    Scratch 8820 (56*)
    Odyssey White Hot Rx 2, Tour Snsr 106cc
    Project(a)
    **Right at single digits - gonna get better**
    Old Cleveland wedges, older Callaway iron sets. Lots of old TM and Adams hybrids, old Nike iron sets. Prices with the bonus were slightly less that I could probably get here, but dumping all at once and with free shipping to them makes it worth it. A few of the items I actually had listed here for less than they game me trade.
  • sukkeunsukkeun Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    cardia10 wrote:

Old Cleveland wedges, older Callaway iron sets. Lots of old TM and Adams hybrids, old Nike iron sets. Prices with the bonus were slightly less that I could probably get here, but dumping all at once and with free shipping to them makes it worth it. A few of the items I actually had listed here for less than they game me trade.

Is there a special link or only onsite deal? I just went to their website but couldn't locate the deal.

Thanks.
  • dennis4190dennis4190 Louisville,KyMembers Posts: 559 ✭✭
    I just went to my DSG and they were doing the deal but were not allowed to sell the new TM drivers yet. They had some demos to hit.
    Click on the M5 like you are going to buy it, on the right side of screen, you can see ADD TO CART, UPGRADE PROGRAM. Just below that, in much smaller font, click on TRADE IN YOUR CLUBS, get started. It will bring up a pop up that will explain the deal and at the very top says the 150% toward M5 or M6
  • VNutzVNutz Members Posts: 6,099 ✭✭
    sukkeun wrote:

cardia10 wrote:

Is there a special link or only onsite deal? I just went to their website but couldn't locate the deal.

Thanks.

https://www.taylormadegolf.com/tradein

If you put an m5 or m6 club in your cart any trade in you enter will get the extra 50%.
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 Members Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    Can't figure out if it credits the purchase you make with the trade in or gives you credit for the future
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
    It says will credit back original method of payment within 15 days.
  • BYKBYK Members Posts: 1,650 ✭✭
    Well I'm in lol

traded in a bunch of stuff that I wasn't using

m5 fairway on the way

anyone know how long it takes to get the shipping label for the trade in?

I did it earlier today and nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow when they open?
    Yadi for President
  • Smiller1172Smiller1172 Members Posts: 86 ✭✭
    BYK wrote:
    Well I'm in lol

traded in a bunch of stuff that I wasn't using

m5 fairway on the way

anyone know how long it takes to get the shipping label for the trade in?

I did it earlier today and nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow when they open?

My shipping label came the following day
  • Krt22Krt22 Members Posts: 6,471 ✭✭
    Anyone check if DSG is doing it yet? Im assuming they would use the values TM has on their website and then take the clubs from you?

Anyone know if you can order from a TM rep and still get the trade in deal?
    Any other feedback on this deal?
  • Jwoz09Jwoz09 Members Posts: 207 ✭✭
    I'd be more worried about the durability issues of the m5
    Nothing that TM won’t fix and I don’t hit balls inside or off weird tees

M5 Driver and M6 fairway inbound using this deal