GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

2019 Ping Blueprint Irons - New in hand photos

Comments

• kro88kro88 Members  235WRX Points: 91Posts: 235 Fairways

I think they're just trolling us by putting that screw in the toe.

Posted:
    Bag of tricks - in Mackenzie Walker
    Driver: Ping G40 Max 10.5 w/Fuji Speeder 661 Evo IV X
    Wood: Titleist 913 F2 19 w/Diamana S+ Blue 72s - setting C1 | Titleist 975f 20.5 w/ Grafalloy ProLite S Flex
    Irons: Miura 1957 Baby Blades w/Nippon Modus 120 Stiff 4-PW std lie
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey Sm7 50 - 2 flt - 1 wk w/KBS 610 | Vokey Design V grind oil can 54 - 2 flt -1 wk w/KBS 610 | Titleist Vokey Design Low Bounc K oil can 60 -2 flt w/KBS Hi-rev | Taylormade Hi-Toe 64 w/KBS Hi-Rev
    Putter: Mizuno TPM3 33.5 Inches - SS 3.0 grip
    Ball: Titleist Pro-V1
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Fairway14Fairway14 Members  377WRX Points: 133Posts: 377 Greens

On -, @kro88 said:

I think they're just trolling us by putting that screw in the toe.

It's been about a year now but back when I purchased my set of G700's with mid size grips a Ping rep told me they could meet my D2 swing weight request by using a heavier toe screw. I think he told me they have screws ranging from 4 to 8 to 12 grams, but I am not sure if those were exactly the numbers. My recollection is that (by using different screw weights), Ping could manipulate swing weight by up to about 4 points.

Posted:
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Tasmania to CanadaMembers  14064WRX Points: 2,879Handicap: 3.1Posts: 14,064 Titanium Tees

The toe screws are diff weights, I have some
    My set progresses d6 to e0. ... but are longer than std length
    Hope some of this helps

Posted:

Ping G400 LST 11* Mitsu Blueboard 53x
    Ping G400 5w 16.5* Blueboard Ion 73x
    Ping G410 7w 19.5* Fubuki Tour 73x
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Fubuki ax400 82x
    Callaway Apex 5h 26* Kuro Kage 90s
    Mizuno 919t 6-PW UST Recoil 110s
    Vokey TVD 52m-58m-64* s400
    Piretti Matera Elite

• jblough99jblough99 Members  1066WRX Points: 292Posts: 1,066 Platinum Tees

On -, @cardoustie said:

Hope some of this helps

How much over length are they? After looking at the specs I may end up going +1/4” to +1/2” on the Blueprints to match my last set of 919 Tours that were “standard” Mizuno length.

Also on the grips, I just got a free superstroke traxion tour midsize grip with my last order from golfworks. Feels pretty good and weighs the same as a standard size tour velvet. Would help keep swing weight up with a larger grip.

Posted:
    Driver - SIM 10.5* (turned down to 8.5*) Ventus Black 7X
    Fairway - SIM Titanium 19* (turned down to 17*) Ventus Black 9X
    Irons - 2019 Cobra King Forged MB 5-GW KBS $-Taper 130X
    Sand Wedge - Cobra MIM Black 56.10 Versatile KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125
    Lob Wedge - Cobra MIM Black 60.04 Widelow KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125 
    Putter - Tour Issue Odyssey Protype PT12

• cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Tasmania to CanadaMembers  14064WRX Points: 2,879Handicap: 3.1Posts: 14,064 Titanium Tees

On -, @jblough99 said:

On -, @cardoustie said:

Hope some of this helps

How much over length are they? After looking at the specs I may end up going +1/4” to +1/2” on the Blueprints to match my last set of 919 Tours that were “standard” Mizuno length.

Also on the grips, I just got a free superstroke traxion tour midsize grip with my last order from golfworks. Feels pretty good and weighs the same as a standard size tour velvet. Would help keep swing weight up with a larger grip.

3/4" over

Posted:

Ping G400 LST 11* Mitsu Blueboard 53x
    Ping G400 5w 16.5* Blueboard Ion 73x
    Ping G410 7w 19.5* Fubuki Tour 73x
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Fubuki ax400 82x
    Callaway Apex 5h 26* Kuro Kage 90s
    Mizuno 919t 6-PW UST Recoil 110s
    Vokey TVD 52m-58m-64* s400
    Piretti Matera Elite

• arobbins3arobbins3 MichiganMembers  165WRX Points: 104Handicap: 3.5Posts: 165 Fairways

There's a set available with the shafts I need in them. The question is... Should I do it?

Posted:

Cobra SZ (9.5°) - Tour AD-DI 6s
    Cobra SZ (14.5°) - Atmos Blue 7s
    Titleist T-MB (3) - Modus 105s
    Miura Y-Grind Blades (4-PW) - Modus 105s
    Titleist Vokey SM8 (50-54-60°)
    Scotty Cameron 2020 Special Select Newport 2

Advertisement

On -, @arobbins3 said:

There's a set available with the shafts I need in them. The question is... Should I do it?

The only way to know whether a set of irons is good for you is to buy and try.
    Shafts are a major part of how an iron plays, so is the shaft you're considering one you've played or is it a new model to you ?

Posted:
  • arobbins3arobbins3 MichiganMembers  165WRX Points: 104Handicap: 3.5Posts: 165 Fairways

On -, @Fairway14 said:

On -, @arobbins3 said:

Shafts are a major part of how an iron plays, so is the shaft you're considering one you've played or is it a new model to you ?

It is one that I have swung many times and have been fit into.

Posted:

Cobra SZ (9.5°) - Tour AD-DI 6s
    Cobra SZ (14.5°) - Atmos Blue 7s
    Titleist T-MB (3) - Modus 105s
    Miura Y-Grind Blades (4-PW) - Modus 105s
    Titleist Vokey SM8 (50-54-60°)
    Scotty Cameron 2020 Special Select Newport 2

• Marco ColoMarco Colo Members  711WRX Points: 223Handicap: 18.5Posts: 711 Golden Tee

On -, @arobbins3 said:

On -, @Fairway14 said:

On -, @arobbins3 said:

You have answered your question. I still need to read a bad comment on this irons. If you have the game, do it. Worst case you will sell them after a month and you will lose 100 dollars..

Posted:

On -, @arobbins3 said:

On -, @Fairway14 said:

On -, @arobbins3 said:

If you've had a set or irons with the shafts and played rounds of golf with same, then I expect you will like the Blueprint irons just fine.
    If you've only swung the shafts on a range there is a chance you will not like playing rounds of golf with them.
    Regarding head design, I expect Blueprint is about the same as iblade, i200, i210, the older S59-58-57-56-55 Ping models etc... I think all these models are relatively the same compact head size , so the major difference in how one plays from the next will be the shaft.

Posted:
  • Kale_mKale_m Members  2470WRX Points: 528Posts: 2,470 Platinum Tees

On -, @Marco Colo said:

On -, @arobbins3 said:

On -, @Fairway14 said:

On -, @arobbins3 said:

You have answered your question. I still need to read a bad comment on this irons. If you have the game, do it. Worst case you will sell them after a month and you will lose 100 dollars..

Txg just reviewed them. Said they were clicky and hard feeling compared to the 620mb

Posted:
    Taylormade Sim 9* (9.75*) Accra tour Z RPG 472 m5+
    Titleist TS3 15* Synergy green proto 80tx
    Titleist U500 2 iron Aerotech HLS 980 xstiff
    Taylormade p750 4-PW
    Callaway md4 52/56/ 60
    Scotty Cameron 2012 Newport 2

Advertisement
  • JerryTBallJerryTBall Avid Amateur NCMembers  599WRX Points: 242Handicap: 8Posts: 599 Golden Tee

On -, @Kale_m said:

On -, @Marco Colo said:

On -, @arobbins3 said:

On -, @Fairway14 said:

On -, @arobbins3 said:

Txg just reviewed them. Said they were clicky and hard feeling compared to the 620mb

As I said in an earlier post, I had a set of the BP’s with wrong shaft, traded in, now ordered new set with the shaft I always use.
    I can’t attest to 620’s, but in the last year I’ve owned i210’s, Srixon Zforged, Srixon 785, TM P790’s, Ping 410’s, Mizuno mp18 mmc, Mizuno 919tour, cobra black tech one length, Callaway cf16’s, there’s probably more, lost track, but I can say that the i200 is not same head size, the BP’s, even with wrong shaft at the time, had the smallest head of any iron I’ve owned, and if I had to pick a iron with the closest feel, I would say TM P790. Maybe it’s the ball, and I’m sure my fellow brethren will back me up, but to me, the BP’s have a solid feel, muffled sound, like pounding a marshmallow 😆. If compared to new irons that are out, or just now coming out, these possibly have the smallest heads, but probably the easiest iron I’ve ever hit. IMHO, I think I hit these better possibly due to the smaller head. I’ve noticed that on other blade type irons. My 410’s, which I’m currently gaming for now I hit well, but all over the face, but due to their MOI hit their targets.
    You can’t go wrong with the BP’s in my opinion.

Posted:
    I change clubs too often to be able to update my signature but here’s what I currently play
    919 tour irons & 919 forged yes I have both sets
    Ping G400 max G400 7 wood G400 3 hybrid
    Ping glide wedges
    Scotty putter
  • Commack350ZCommack350Z Members  89WRX Points: 110Posts: 89 Fairways

I must say I never owned Ping irons before but these blueprints are special. I don't know if it's the 8620 carbon steel but the feel is not as good as my MP5. But they don't feel crappy. It's just little different from Mizunos. But I really like how durable these irons are. I put about 10 rounds and numerous range sessions and not a scratch on them yet.

Posted:

I am new to Ping. Am loving my new BPs but have a question. Compared with other sets I've owned it looks as though the lie angle progression from 4-PW is a bit unusual. a black dot set's specs go from a pretty standard, maybe even flatish longer iron to more upright in the shorter irons. Has anyone bent the set to a more standard progression?

Posted:
    Wood: Titleist 913 F2 19 w/Diamana S+ Blue 72s - setting C1 | Titleist 975f 20.5 w/ Grafalloy ProLite S Flex
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey Sm7 50 - 2 flt - 1 wk w/KBS 610 | Vokey Design V grind oil can 54 - 2 flt -1 wk w/KBS 610 | Titleist Vokey Design Low Bounc K oil can 60 -2 flt w/KBS Hi-rev | Taylormade Hi-Toe 64 w/KBS Hi-Rev
  • JerryTBallJerryTBall Avid Amateur NCMembers  599WRX Points: 242Handicap: 8Posts: 599 Golden Tee

My first set when we got them were the specs ping had on their website. We put them on the loft and lie machine. The set I have coming, we ordered those standard and all I really do is take them out and play one day and if I had a lot of shots left we flatten them a little, if I hit too many to the right we put them upright. I don’t believe ping screwed up anything, who knows, maybe they test, if toe up or down they set it or best lie. I’m just weighing in, I’m not a tech guy, But if many sets are built like that there’s a reason. My new set shipped yesterday .

Posted:
    I change clubs too often to be able to update my signature but here’s what I currently play
    Ping glide wedges
    Scotty putter
  • wdaig1wdaig1 Members  68WRX Points: 40Posts: 68 Bunkers

I got the PW-7iron, and I bend all of my irons to my specs no matter how they come in. Very easy to bend. These are some incredible irons. Pure flight. Very different from anything I have hit from Ping. Trying to figure out how I am going to combo this set.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • gopherlovergopherlover Members  84WRX Points: 39Handicap: 10Posts: 84 Fairways

On -, @wdaig1 said:

I got the PW-7iron, and I bend all of my irons to my specs no matter how they come in. Very easy to bend. These are some incredible irons. Pure flight. Very different from anything I have hit from Ping. Trying to figure out how I am going to combo this set.

i210's would probably be the best fit correct?

Posted:
  • dmeeksDCdmeeksDC ClubWRX  3113WRX Points: 531Handicap: 7.6Posts: 3,113 ClubWRX

On -, @OrangeGravy said:

On -, @gambit said:

On -, @OrangeGravy said:

On -, @gambit said:

On -, @OrangeGravy said:

They've been in hand for a while now. Anyone reach the end of the honeymoon phase yet? I know Blade and Cardoustie are never gonna fall out of love. It's really amazing that Ping have managed to produce a tiny blade that appears to have Ping's signature play-ability (for this type of iron profile anyway) and looks/feels awesome. I play any and all clubs no matter the OEM, but Ping has long been my favorite.

Nope...absolutely still in love with these. Just absurdly easy to hit. I think the last 2 rounds I only hit bad shots when I got really tired, and started cramping in my left calf, from walking as I'm trying to get myself into shape for Bandon next year and it was the first 2 rounds I've walked in a couple of years.

Good move on prepping for Bandon. I went in cold one year and we were played 36 each of the first 2 days. After day one of walking 36, I didn't think I was gonna make it to day 2!

I have 7 round over 4 days lmao...every round till then will be carry or push cart. Walking 18 and cramping is embarrassing lol

We played 36, 36, 18, and 18. I never cramped up, but my feet/ankles hurt like ****. Day 3 & 4, I must have loosened up the scar tissue in there and I felt great/played much better.

On -, @kro88 said:

I am new to Ping. Am loving my new BPs but have a question. Compared with other sets I've owned it looks as though the lie angle progression from 4-PW is a bit unusual. a black dot set's specs go from a pretty standard, maybe even flatish longer iron to more upright in the shorter irons. Has anyone bent the set to a more standard progression?

Easy enough to bend. I like the opposite — more upright long irons to boost the draw shot shape and distance I like, moving to flatter lies in the wedges based on short game lessons I’ve taken and the advice of coaches like Stan Utley, whose videos I like. One of his tips is he believes a lot of amateurs play their wedges too upright. I like wedge shots to fall softly to the right. Really upright wedges look a little funny at address to me. My spec is consistently 1 degree upright (from Mizuno’s standard) but I don’t do that in the 9 through wedges.

Posted:
    Ping G30 SFT driver, 10 degree, Oban Kiyoshi HB 75 stiff
    Cobra F9 Speedback, 14.5 degree, Fujikura Atmos Blue 7S
    Callaway Epic Flash, 17 degree, HzRDUS Smoke 70 stiff
    Callaway Rogue, 21 degree, Diamana BF 80 stiff
    TaylorMade GAPR Hi 24, KBS TGI 80 stiff

Srixon z765 (5-7(, z965 (8-P) Fujikura 95i TS stiff
    Callaway MD4 50 S grind, 54 W grind
    Ben Hogan Ft. Worth TK 58
    Odyssey Stroke Lab V-Line putter w/Pure grip
  • wdaig1wdaig1 Members  68WRX Points: 40Posts: 68 Bunkers

I have hit some i210's recently with same specs, and I personally didn't like the ball flight. It wasn't boring enough for my liking. They are long but fly kind of high. So I am still figuring it out. The Blueprints are really good.

Posted:

On -, @dmeeksDC said:

On -, @OrangeGravy said:

On -, @gambit said:

On -, @OrangeGravy said:

On -, @gambit said:

On -, @OrangeGravy said:

They've been in hand for a while now. Anyone reach the end of the honeymoon phase yet? I know Blade and Cardoustie are never gonna fall out of love. It's really amazing that Ping have managed to produce a tiny blade that appears to have Ping's signature play-ability (for this type of iron profile anyway) and looks/feels awesome. I play any and all clubs no matter the OEM, but Ping has long been my favorite.

Nope...absolutely still in love with these. Just absurdly easy to hit. I think the last 2 rounds I only hit bad shots when I got really tired, and started cramping in my left calf, from walking as I'm trying to get myself into shape for Bandon next year and it was the first 2 rounds I've walked in a couple of years.

Good move on prepping for Bandon. I went in cold one year and we were played 36 each of the first 2 days. After day one of walking 36, I didn't think I was gonna make it to day 2!

I have 7 round over 4 days lmao...every round till then will be carry or push cart. Walking 18 and cramping is embarrassing lol

We played 36, 36, 18, and 18. I never cramped up, but my feet/ankles hurt like ****. Day 3 & 4, I must have loosened up the scar tissue in there and I felt great/played much better.

On -, @kro88 said:

Easy enough to bend. I like the opposite — more upright long irons to boost the draw shot shape and distance I like, moving to flatter lies in the wedges based on short game lessons I’ve taken and the advice of coaches like Stan Utley, whose videos I like. One of his tips is he believes a lot of amateurs play their wedges too upright. I like wedge shots to fall softly to the right. Really upright wedges look a little funny at address to me. My spec is consistently 1 degree upright (from Mizuno’s standard) but I don’t do that in the 9 through wedges.

I agree with your assessment - I would typically prefer to be flatter in the shorter clubs. i just find the lie angle progression to be unusual to what I've seen in the past.

Posted:
  • rgk5rgk5 rgk5(OLB) Members  3883WRX Points: 475Handicap: 6Posts: 3,883 Titanium Tees

I was at Ping's Canadian HQ yesterday for a seminar. The advice from their longest term fitter is stay away from the Blueprint unless you have CONSISTENT Tour level swing speed.

Posted:
    Cobra F9 10.5* D, VA Composites Raijin 44 F2
       Cobra F8 15.5* D , VA Composites Raijin 44  F2
    Cobra F8+ 17.5* D , Tensei Blue A
    Callaway 2020 Big Bertha 21* hybrid, UST Recoil F2
    TXG Custom, Mizuno JPX 919 Hotmetal 6-pw, "B" heads, 2* up, + 1/2", UST Recoil ESX 460 R
    Cobra MIM 50*, Accra 60i R
    Ping Glide 1.0 54.5*, Accra 90i R
    Ping Eye 2+ SW/LW, 57.5*, Accra 90i R
    Taylor Made TP Red Chaska, 35"

Advertisement
  • Big BenBig Ben Members  9353WRX Points: 523Handicap: 5Posts: 9,353 Titanium Tees

I would agree MB’s should not be AM’s go to club design but what does Tour level swing speed have to do with iron design? Flight and spin I would assume? Seems it would make more sense to say Tour level ball striking abilities. BB

Posted:
    Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
    Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
    Fairway: Titleist 917F2
    Hybrid: A-Grind
    2 iron: Ping Rapture
    Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
    Putter: Evnroll 9.1
    Balls: ProV1
  • Kale_mKale_m Members  2470WRX Points: 528Posts: 2,470 Platinum Tees

On -, @Big Ben said:

I would agree MB’s should not be AM’s go to club design but what does Tour level swing speed have to do with iron design? Flight and spin I would assume? Seems it would make more sense to say Tour level ball striking abilities. BB

Forgiveness on slight mishits will still be there if you have some swing speed

Posted:
    Taylormade Sim 9* (9.75*) Accra tour Z RPG 472 m5+
    Titleist TS3 15* Synergy green proto 80tx
    Titleist U500 2 iron Aerotech HLS 980 xstiff
    Taylormade p750 4-PW
    Callaway md4 52/56/ 60
    Scotty Cameron 2012 Newport 2

On -, @Big Ben said:

I disagree that "MB's should not be an amateur players go to club design".
    For some amateur players the relatively small head size of the MB design could be the model they most easily and consistently square at impact.
    I have played iron sets ranging from small MB heads to the largest head super game improvement design and believe each type has its own positives and negatives.

Posted:
  • Big BenBig Ben Members  9353WRX Points: 523Handicap: 5Posts: 9,353 Titanium Tees

I’m not talking about elite Am’s here I’m talking about the golfing community as a whole. If having fun is a priority MB’s are simply not practical for most players. If this doesn’t apply to you that’s ok. If you love your MB’s and have fun, so be it. If I’m being honest I know exactly 2 players who truly have the games to play any style iron with success. Neither of these gents play musclebacks. Me on the other hand, I’m a club junkie. So yes, MB’s make there way into the rotation. Am I truly accomplished enough to maintain the lowest possible index with them? Not a chance and I’m a very competent ball sticker. Are they the sexist purest form of iron with the most mystique you bet ya! BB

Posted:
    Post edited by Big Ben on
    Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
    Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
    Fairway: Titleist 917F2
    Hybrid: A-Grind
    2 iron: Ping Rapture
    Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
    Putter: Evnroll 9.1
    Balls: ProV1

Advertisement

On -, @Fairway14 said:

On -, @Big Ben said:

For some amateur players the relatively small head size of the MB design could be the model they most easily and consistently square at impact.
    I have played iron sets ranging from small MB heads to the largest head super game improvement design and believe each type has its own positives and negatives.

I’ll side with you brother and get beat up too , seems whether a statement or an opinion you make is right or wrong you’re always going to get it thrown back at you lol .
    And when you’re actually out there on the course and you get these veterans that live on the course, plan every day and you blame it on the clubhead or whatever, they’ll tell you it’s that 6 inches between your ears or whatever. So I’ll say just to pleasure them, yeah you’re right when I play an iron with a bigger head I feel I can never miss the ball and I’ll hit more on the toe with a game improvement iron than I will with a small blade. That’s why I’ve ordered a second set with the proper specs and shaft this time. first time out I just ordered them stock and all though hit them pretty good the shaft was not right, and right about this point of my comments a lot of people will say the shaft has nothing to do with it. I get tired of hearing that too because the shaft is everything, guess you don’t need a transmission in a car either. A great example of that is I got an excellent deal $140 for a slightly used M5 Three wood. Was advertised as 1 inch custom stiff shaft, it was the same one I have in my M5 drivers so I got it but now that I got it, whoever put it together was totally wrong, no way TM built that. 41” 50 g. You could not even hit that straight if you wanted to, I even let an 82-year-old man try to hit it, thought it would be perfect for him, he couldn’t even hit it. So are you golfing public agrees that it’s all between your ears well it makes sense that your brain is going to make you focus on a smaller object if that object has to hit something smaller. It’s just like having a 460 cc driver, your mindset tells you how could you miss the ball with such a big head, yeah, but why can you hit a Fivewood almost, almost as long as you can hit your driver, sure shaft length but I play my woods choking up and down for length consistently. I’m an eight handicap and getting the blueprint irons not because I believe they are a true blade, I believe they’re actually a small headed game improvement iron, with some hidden perimeter weight in such a manner that you can’t tell, but seems like the only club you can get with almost no offset is a muscle back and when I get a club with offset, I get through the ball good enough that I don’t need help going left, and a club with offset does not always work well with me. Now My current set, Ping 410’s, are not that offset but they are a little harder to control and I do not hit them in the center of the club face like I did the blueprint irons & Srixon Z forged, I might lose 10 yards but I’d rather have the accuracy up the middle and short instead of left and right having long come back. What I see a lot of, or Hear is that guy should not be playing that type of iron but what they don’t notice, is the guy never gets off the tee and he can’t putt, so there you go beat me up. Yo Adrian I did it!!!

Posted:
    Ping glide wedges
    Scotty putter

On -, @balls_deep said:

On -, @Fairway14 said:

On -, @Big Ben said:

Squaring the club at impact? Really? If you’re decent you should be able to square a shovel at impact. This holds as much merit as “blades make me focus more”. You should be focusing on any iron you’re hitting and squaring the club at impact regardless of head design.

Can we agree that an iron three or four times the size of anything on the market today would be much too large, hard to swing and, or, square at impact ?
    If so, then it is just a question of "what size is too large "?
    I've got a set of Mizuno MP4's (relatively small MB) and a set of Ping G700 irons (probably the largest head design available). If I play a round with the MP4's I'll strike more solid-square shots with those than I do the G700's. When I platy a round with the G700's I strike fewer solid square shots, but the mishits with a G700 have better distance consistency than the mishits with an MP4. My greens-in-regulation and scoring average is the same with either set.
    So, for my game it's a toss up between small or large head iron. But for other players, regardless of their skill level or handicap, I could definitely believe they are more consistent , hit more greens, shoot better scores with small head rather than large or large rather than small head. So, I think the decision should be made on a player to player basis rather than golf company marketing which tries to categorize club designs and models by skill level.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Marco ColoMarco Colo Members  711WRX Points: 223Handicap: 18.5Posts: 711 Golden Tee

On -, @Barfolomew said:

On -, @JerryTBall said:

On -, @Fairway14 said:

On -, @Big Ben said:

I’ll side with you brother and get beat up too , seems whether a statement or an opinion you make is right or wrong you’re always going to get it thrown back at you lol .
    And when you’re actually out there on the course and you get these veterans that live on the course, plan every day and you blame it on the clubhead or whatever, they’ll tell you it’s that 6 inches between your ears or whatever. So I’ll say just to pleasure them, yeah you’re right when I play an iron with a bigger head I feel I can never miss the ball and I’ll hit more on the toe with a game improvement iron than I will with a small blade. That’s why I’ve ordered a second set with the proper specs and shaft this time. first time out I just ordered them stock and all though hit them pretty good the shaft was not right, and right about this point of my comments a lot of people will say the shaft has nothing to do with it. I get tired of hearing that too because the shaft is everything, guess you don’t need a transmission in a car either. A great example of that is I got an excellent deal $140 for a slightly used M5 Three wood. Was advertised as 1 inch custom stiff shaft, it was the same one I have in my M5 drivers so I got it but now that I got it, whoever put it together was totally wrong, no way TM built that. 41” 50 g. You could not even hit that straight if you wanted to, I even let an 82-year-old man try to hit it, thought it would be perfect for him, he couldn’t even hit it. So are you golfing public agrees that it’s all between your ears well it makes sense that your brain is going to make you focus on a smaller object if that object has to hit something smaller. It’s just like having a 460 cc driver, your mindset tells you how could you miss the ball with such a big head, yeah, but why can you hit a Fivewood almost, almost as long as you can hit your driver, sure shaft length but I play my woods choking up and down for length consistently. I’m an eight handicap and getting the blueprint irons not because I believe they are a true blade, I believe they’re actually a small headed game improvement iron, with some hidden perimeter weight in such a manner that you can’t tell, but seems like the only club you can get with almost no offset is a muscle back and when I get a club with offset, I get through the ball good enough that I don’t need help going left, and a club with offset does not always work well with me. Now My current set, Ping 410’s, are not that offset but they are a little harder to control and I do not hit them in the center of the club face like I did the blueprint irons & Srixon Z forged, I might lose 10 yards but I’d rather have the accuracy up the middle and short instead of left and right having long come back. What I see a lot of, or Hear is that guy should not be playing that type of iron but what they don’t notice, is the guy never gets off the tee and he can’t putt, so there you go beat me up. Yo Adrian I did it!!!

Is there an audiobook version available...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.