Phil Mickelson - WITB 2019

13»

Comments

  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Members Posts: 25,066 ✭✭
    Konklifer wrote:

    dalton044 wrote:

    adh2k1 wrote:
    Looks like the Stroke Lab is back in the bag this week. Or at least it wasn't the Versa. I couldn't get a good look at what it was.
    Looks like a Toulon.




    Definitely a milled putter. Doesn't appear to have diamond milling.




    It’s also appears they were unable to get the weight correct. As Phil has the sole loaded with lead. lol ( sarcasm people )
    TM Tour M6 11.2 * KK Tini XTS 70X
    TM Tour 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Titleist Tour Proto MB 3-pw Modus 130X
    Ping Glide Forged   54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot
  • craz-ecraz-e Members Posts: 4,029 ✭✭
    Any good images of the putter in play at Bay Hill?
    Driver = Ping G410 Plus even flow black 6.0
    5 Wood = Taylormade Burner

    Irons = Miura 1957 Baby Blades Project X LZ 6.0 (4-PW)
    Wilson Staff FG59 DG S300's (4-PW)
    Titleist 718 MB Project X LZ 6.0 (4-PW)
    Wedges = Titleist Vokey SM6 52*, 56* and 60*

    = Taylormade 64* Hi-Toe
    Putter = Wilson Staff 8882
    Ball = Titleist AVX
  • nosedive32nosedive32 Members Posts: 498 ✭✭


    Single diamond Epic Flash Sub in the bag this week. So much for sticking with the Rogue through the Masters!




    So stupid. He blamed the Flash for a terrible Friday at Phoenix resulting in a 68-75 MC after driving it amazing to finish 2nd driving it great in Palm Springs leading the field is distance with the Rogue. Said he was chasing distance and it was a mistake. Wins Pebble with the Rogue driving it great. Now hes back with a Flash hitting it God awful on a Friday after a great Thursday just like Phoenix.



    I really hope he uses the Rogue in the majors. Or in the very least uses both at the Masters.
  • nosedive32nosedive32 Members Posts: 498 ✭✭
    craz-e wrote:


    Any good images of the putter in play at Bay Hill?




    No but I can tell you its a Black Series Tour Designs milled #9. Same putter he used to finish 2nd at the 2011 Open Championship and to win the 2013 Phoenix Open. Hes used it a few random events over the years when he wants to bench the Versa with revolving insert for a bit. Maybe he likes the deep milling on certain greens.
  • coreyhrcoreyhr Lafferty, Daniel Members Posts: 413 ✭✭
    Is there a reason the adapter on the driver is installed with the line 90* clockwise on the shaft? I imagine that would cause it to play a different loft/lie angle.
    Callaway Epic TC...L  9* - Tour AD TP 6s 
    Callaway XR Pro TC 14* - Diamana D+ Limited 80s
    Callaway XR Pro TC 18* Hybrid - Tour AD DI 95x
    Srixon Z545 4 Iron - Steelfiber i110s
    Srixon Z745 5-PW - KBS Tour 120s
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50*
    Scratch 56* & 60* - Black KBS Tour Custom
    Odyssey O-Works Red V-Line Fang CH


    The sea was angry that day, my friends.
  • jonn443jonn443 Jonnystx Members Posts: 4,587 ✭✭
    Is it just me or is he the only one on ANY tour still using a Fubuki...
    AB TP 10.5*/ DI6X
    AB TP 3HL / 757
    XTD 19*/ Fubuki Ax
    DWS 24*/ VS Proto
    J15 CB 5-PW/ Modus 3 125S
    X-Forged MD (50*, 56* 60*)
    Spider Si/ SS Mid SLim 2.0
  • nosedive32nosedive32 Members Posts: 498 ✭✭
    Someone at Callaway please ban Phil from ever using a Flash driver. Get the Rogue back in that man's bag ASAP. **** he's swing 121 someone just get the 3 Deep back in his bag and give him no driver Jesus Christ this is bad
  • nmpete11nmpete11 Posts: 81 ✭✭
    pcs11 wrote:


    Dang you Callaway and your triple super secret black diamond heads.




    I have seen this a couple times, but not sure what it is. Can someone explain what the black diamond heads are?
    [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=transparent]Callaway Rogue SZ 9* / Fujikura Pro 2.0 6X[/background][/font]
    [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=transparent]Taylormade 2017 M2 Tour 15* / Kuro Kage 70 X[/background][/font]

    [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=transparent][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mizuno [/font]MP 18 Fli-Hi 2 / Graphite Design Tour AD DI (testing for fun)[/background][/font]

    [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=transparent]Taylormade p790 3 / [/background][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Graphite Design Tour AD DI[/font]

    [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=transparent]Cobra King CB (4-6) MB (7-9) / DG X100[/background][/font]

    [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=transparent]Titleist SM6 48/54/60 / Vokey Wedge Flex[/background][/font]

    [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=transparent]Evnroll ER2[/background][/font]

    [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][background=transparent]Taylormade TP5x[/background][/font]
  • KonkliferKonklifer Thinkin' of a master plan... location, location.Members Posts: 7,802 ✭✭
    nosedive32 wrote:

    craz-e wrote:


    Any good images of the putter in play at Bay Hill?




    No but I can tell you its a Black Series Tour Designs milled #9. Same putter he used to finish 2nd at the 2011 Open Championship and to win the 2013 Phoenix Open. Hes used it a few random events over the years when he wants to bench the Versa with revolving insert for a bit. Maybe he likes the deep milling on certain greens.




    How do you know for sure? Putter this week looks lighter in finish than his Black series.



    635878737711904713-phil-near-59-combo.jpg?width=3200&height=1680&fit=crop
    PING G400 Max 10°
    PING G400 16.5°
    PING G400 hybrid 19°
    PING i25 hybrid 22°
    Callaway XHP 5-AW
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth, 54° SS, 58° ES
    Kevin Burns 9306
    Snell MTB Red Optic Yellow
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Members Posts: 25,066 ✭✭
    nosedive32 wrote:



    Single diamond Epic Flash Sub in the bag this week. So much for sticking with the Rogue through the Masters!




    So stupid. He blamed the Flash for a terrible Friday at Phoenix resulting in a 68-75 MC after driving it amazing to finish 2nd driving it great in Palm Springs leading the field is distance with the Rogue. Said he was chasing distance and it was a mistake. Wins Pebble with the Rogue driving it great. Now hes back with a Flash hitting it God awful on a Friday after a great Thursday just like Phoenix.



    I really hope he uses the Rogue in the majors. Or in the very least uses both at the Masters.


    Yep. Prettty clear correlation . That rogue with the hosel weight works.
    TM Tour M6 11.2 * KK Tini XTS 70X
    TM Tour 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Titleist Tour Proto MB 3-pw Modus 130X
    Ping Glide Forged   54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot
  • Broessner71Broessner71 Members Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Love the simple putter
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.