Your Easiest to hit blades?

12346»

Comments

• mukstermukster A lot can happen in a year. North of the 49th 3683WRX Points: 437Members Posts: 3,683 Titanium Tees
    Easiest to hit blades, now 6 pages long.

Lol.
    Posted:
    Callaway XR16 driver, 9 degrees, Diamana S+ shaft
    Callaway Epic 3 Wood , Fubuki Z65 shaft
    Mizuno ST180 5 wood,  Tensei CK Blue shaft
    Cobra F8 22* hybrid
    Srixon Z765 5-PW irons
    , KBS Tour V shafts
    Srixon A wedge 51° bent to 50°
    Hogan Equalizer 54* wedge
    Mizuno S18 58* wedge
    Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • StonewalledStonewalled  1655WRX Points: 176Members Posts: 1,655 Platinum Tees

sos7 wrote:

Wilson Fg tour 100

I'm guessing this is why it is impossible to find them for sale!
    Hopefully Wilson releases the new Prototype's Pronto. Might be a new favourite on the horizon.

Wilson says they will be out in May!

Funny story. I was searching for FG 100s for a good month and then gave up on them due to zero luck. Debated waiting for these but needed my bag set in stone by March. Then I lucked my way into two brand new sets of 100s still wrapped in plastic. Now that I have what I was looking for I still want the newer cleaner ones! I blame wrx image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Anyway I decided to try to clean them up a bit. I think they would have sold more if they looked more like this, which is more like the model they were replicating. Either way I love the direction they went with the new ones and think the 100s are great irons regardless of the busyness.
    Glad to hear Wilson will be releasing these for the spring peak season. Hopefully they can capture some of the market place they used to own.

I can remember wanting the FG 100's but was waiting for them to come down to my price range. Things were looking good till someone sparked some interest on them with a sweet thread. Maybe that explains you having a hard time finding some. Looks like u found your treasure's, u don't fool around 2 new in the plastic sets impressive.

Nice job on the stealth look.

The new Proto's are sure pretty, would love to try one.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.