Your Easiest to hit blades?

12346»

Comments

• mukstermukster Is this the year? North of the 49thMembers Posts: 3,519 ✭✭
    Easiest to hit blades, now 6 pages long.

Lol.
    Callaway XR16 driver, 9 degrees, Diamana S+ shaft
    Callaway Epic Subzero 13.5, Mitsubishi Fubuki Z 65
    Mizuno ST180 5 wood, Tensei Blue shaft
    Nickent 3D 3 hybrid, generic shaft
    Srixon Z765 5-PW irons, KBS Tour V shafts
    Cleveland CBX 50* wedge
    Hogan Equalizer 54* wedge
    Mizuno S18 58* wedge
    Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter
  • StonewalledStonewalled Members Posts: 1,512 ✭✭

sos7 wrote:

Wilson Fg tour 100

I'm guessing this is why it is impossible to find them for sale!
    Hopefully Wilson releases the new Prototype's Pronto. Might be a new favourite on the horizon.

Wilson says they will be out in May!

Funny story. I was searching for FG 100s for a good month and then gave up on them due to zero luck. Debated waiting for these but needed my bag set in stone by March. Then I lucked my way into two brand new sets of 100s still wrapped in plastic. Now that I have what I was looking for I still want the newer cleaner ones! I blame wrx image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Anyway I decided to try to clean them up a bit. I think they would have sold more if they looked more like this, which is more like the model they were replicating. Either way I love the direction they went with the new ones and think the 100s are great irons regardless of the busyness.
    Glad to hear Wilson will be releasing these for the spring peak season. Hopefully they can capture some of the market place they used to own.

I can remember wanting the FG 100's but was waiting for them to come down to my price range. Things were looking good till someone sparked some interest on them with a sweet thread. Maybe that explains you having a hard time finding some. Looks like u found your treasure's, u don't fool around 2 new in the plastic sets impressive.

Nice job on the stealth look.

The new Proto's are sure pretty, would love to try one.