Bridgestone Tour B ball to replace ProV1x

jorgegm022 ·  
jorgegm022jorgegm022  86WRX Points: 50Handicap: 18ClubWRX Posts: 86 ClubWRX
I have played the Titleist ProV1x for while now and like the firmness/soft cover combination it offers. I am looking for a secondary ball to play and have chosen Bridgestone Tour B line to go with. Which Bridgestone model would the ProV1x translate to? Thanks in advance golfwrx army!
Posted:
Tour Edge EXS Driver 10.5* Tensei Blue 60
Callaway XR16 3W Speeder 565
Tour Edge CBX Iron Wood 19* KBS 90 Stiff
Taylormade P770 4-9 KBS Tour FLT 120
Edel Wedges 46*, 51* & 56* KBS HiRev 2.0
Ping Anser 2 34"
Bridgestone Tour B X

Comments

• mjumju25mjumju25  88WRX Points: 40Members Posts: 88 Fairways
    Tour B XS = Pro V1

Tour B X = Pro V1 X

Tour B RX and Tour B RXS are specifically designed for amateur swing speeds under 105 mph
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • noodle3872noodle3872 Chilliwack B.C. Canada 3144WRX Points: 535Handicap: 8.3Members Posts: 3,144 Titanium Tees
    mjumju25 wrote:

Tour B XS = Pro V1

Tour B X = Pro V1 X

Tour B RX and Tour B RXS are specifically designed for amateur swing speeds under 105 mph

Agreed! Seems strange that B-stone has moved to using score to predict/select a ball on their ball fitting tool. I far prefer using swing speed.
    Posted:

Callaway Mavrik 9° driver Diamana ZF 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik SZ 10.5° driver Diamana ZF 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 15° fairway wood Diamana ZF 60 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 20° hybrid MMT 90 S Flex

Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro 5-PW Modus3 Tour 105 S flex

Mizuno S18 Gunmetal Wedges 50-07, 54-12, 58-12 and 62-08 Modus3 115 Wedge

Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten S

Callaway Chrome Soft X 

• pcedenspcedens  77WRX Points: 1Members Posts: 77 Bunkers
    jorgegm022 wrote:

I have played the Titleist ProV1x for while now and like the firmness/soft cover combination it offers. I am looking for a secondary ball to play and have chosen Bridgestone Tour B line to go with. Which Bridgestone model would the ProV1x translate to? Thanks in advance golfwrx army!
    no reason to switch!!
    Posted:
  • Gary GutfulGary Gutful  1250WRX Points: 162Members Posts: 1,250 Platinum Tees
    mjumju25 wrote:

Tour B XS = Pro V1

Tour B X = Pro V1 X

What are you basing that on, compression?

The BXS spins more than the BX

The Pro V1x spins more than the ProV1

So whilst the BXS is soft like the ProV1, it also spins like the ProV1x.
    Posted:
  • jwb10jwb10 Major Winner Mars 1108WRX Points: 165Handicap: 1Members Posts: 1,108 Platinum Tees
    jorgegm022 wrote:

So, help me here ? A"secondary" ball ? Like one when you hit a provisional ? Or just mix it in when the X ain't cooperating ? Is it like having a back-up weapon if your service revolver can't be used ? Only a WRXer has a"secondary" ball, like having a stunt double !
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.