ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Bridgestone Tour B ball to replace ProV1x

jorgegm022jorgegm022 ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 45 ClubWRX
I have played the Titleist ProV1x for while now and like the firmness/soft cover combination it offers. I am looking for a secondary ball to play and have chosen Bridgestone Tour B line to go with. Which Bridgestone model would the ProV1x translate to? Thanks in advance golfwrx army!
Nike Vapor Pro Driver 10.5*
Callaway XR-6 3W w/ Speeder Stiff
Titleist 909 Hybrid 21* Diamana Stiff Shaft
Fourteen Golf FH900 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus3 105S
Edel Wedges 52* & 58* w/ KBS Rev 2.0
Scotty Cameron Studio Style GSS 34"
Titleist ProV1x

Comments

• mjumju25mjumju25 Advanced Members Posts: 88
    Tour B XS = Pro V1

Tour B X = Pro V1 X

Tour B RX and Tour B RXS are specifically designed for amateur swing speeds under 105 mph
  • noodle3872noodle3872 Advanced Members Posts: 2,555 ✭✭
    mjumju25 wrote:

Tour B XS = Pro V1

Tour B X = Pro V1 X

Tour B RX and Tour B RXS are specifically designed for amateur swing speeds under 105 mph

Agreed! Seems strange that B-stone has moved to using score to predict/select a ball on their ball fitting tool. I far prefer using swing speed.
    Taylormade M6 driver with MCA Tensei CK Pro White 60 S Flex
    Taylormade M6 fairway wood with MCA Tensei CK Pro Blue 70 S Flex
    Taylormade M4 hybrid with MCA OT Tour Hybrid 80 S Flex
    Mizuno MP 18 MMC irons 5-PW Irons with Modus3 Tour 105 S flex
    Mizuno S18 Gunmetal Wedges 50-07, 54-12, 58-08 and 62-08 with Modus3 105 Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Futura 7M
    Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2
    Titleist Pro V1
  • pcedenspcedens Advanced Members Posts: 77
    jorgegm022 wrote:

I have played the Titleist ProV1x for while now and like the firmness/soft cover combination it offers. I am looking for a secondary ball to play and have chosen Bridgestone Tour B line to go with. Which Bridgestone model would the ProV1x translate to? Thanks in advance golfwrx army!
    no reason to switch!!
  • Gary GutfulGary Gutful Advanced Members Posts: 1,167
    mjumju25 wrote:

Tour B XS = Pro V1

Tour B X = Pro V1 X

What are you basing that on, compression?

The BXS spins more than the BX

The Pro V1x spins more than the ProV1

So whilst the BXS is soft like the ProV1, it also spins like the ProV1x.
  • jwb10jwb10 Major Winner Advanced Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    jorgegm022 wrote:

So, help me here ? A"secondary" ball ? Like one when you hit a provisional ? Or just mix it in when the X ain't cooperating ? Is it like having a back-up weapon if your service revolver can't be used ? Only a WRXer has a"secondary" ball, like having a stunt double !