Tyson Lamb Putters (pls no fite)

 976-Evil ·  
976-Evil976-Evil Hacker ExtraordinaireIFYDKMIGTHTKYMembers  380WRX Points: 146Posts: 380 Greens
Joined:  in Putter Mods and Micro Putter Artisans #1
Tysons IG said he's releasing putters this coming week, FYI.
Posted:

TM M5 - HZRDUS Smoke Green
TM M2 3W - 15* - Aldila 125 MST 60
TM Rescue 2 - 16* - LM stiff
TM P790 4-PW C-Taper 120S
TM MG - 54/58
BM No 2 - Not Made for the Tour

«13456710
10

Comments

  • jschwarbjschwarb Members  873WRX Points: 175Posts: 873 BST Banned
    Joined:  #2
    I'll make some popcorn.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • GeorgeHWBGeorgeHWB Members  2028WRX Points: 1,441Posts: 2,028 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #3
    Wait...he makes putters?
    Posted:
  • 976-Evil976-Evil Hacker Extraordinaire IFYDKMIGTHTKYMembers  380WRX Points: 146Posts: 380 Greens
    Joined:  #4
    Sunday is the release day for putters<br /><br />
    jschwarb wrote:
    <br />
    I'll make some popcorn.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I've had mine ready
    Posted:

    TM M5 - HZRDUS Smoke Green
    TM M2 3W - 15* - Aldila 125 MST 60
    TM Rescue 2 - 16* - LM stiff
    TM P790 4-PW C-Taper 120S
    TM MG - 54/58
    BM No 2 - Not Made for the Tour

  • tangojaytangojay Members  1063WRX Points: 189Posts: 1,063 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #5
    Anything? Did see 3 for 8K plus in the bay,,,
    Posted:


  • 976-Evil976-Evil Hacker Extraordinaire IFYDKMIGTHTKYMembers  380WRX Points: 146Posts: 380 Greens
    Joined:  #6
    tangojay wrote:
    <br />
    Anything? Did see 3 for 8K plus in the bay,,,<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Sunday Is what they said and using the lottery system again
    Posted:

    TM M5 - HZRDUS Smoke Green
    TM M2 3W - 15* - Aldila 125 MST 60
    TM Rescue 2 - 16* - LM stiff
    TM P790 4-PW C-Taper 120S
    TM MG - 54/58
    BM No 2 - Not Made for the Tour

  • tangojaytangojay Members  1063WRX Points: 189Posts: 1,063 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #7
    <br />
    <br />
    Good luck finding the one,,,,,,
    Posted:


  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • WhereIsDetroitWhereIsDetroit Members  32WRX Points: 24Posts: 32 Bunkers
    Joined:  #8
    They just did the lottery on IG live for who actually gets them.<br />
    <br />
    I was kind of clueless how I couldnt even add one when they released the chance to get one.
    Posted:
  • PALS-SSAPALS-SSA Members  296WRX Points: 80Posts: 296 Greens
    Joined:  #9
    How many were released? 3?
    Posted:
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1498WRX Points: 254Posts: 1,498 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #10
    I think he outsources the putter heads so lead times are out of his hands
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6545WRX Points: 660Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,545 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #11
    Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers  7281WRX Points: 589Handicap: 1.8Posts: 7,281 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #12
    Oh boy. Another lamb thread. I wonder how long until this one gets thrown in the cooler with the rest of them? <br />
    <br />
    I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Maybe no one cares anymore. I know my “care level” is so low I nearly didn’t bother to post.
    Posted:
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    PXG gen 1 tours 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6545WRX Points: 660Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,545 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #13
    <br />
    Oh boy. Another lamb thread. I wonder how long until this one gets thrown in the cooler with the rest of them?<br />
    <br />
    I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Maybe no one cares anymore. I know my “care level” is so low I nearly didn’t bother to post.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I mean since the last post in October and now - when has there been a release of putters? I don't follow the Lambers much but haven't seen anything about flat sticks recently.
    Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1498WRX Points: 254Posts: 1,498 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #14
    <br />
    Oh boy. Another lamb thread. I wonder how long until this one gets thrown in the cooler with the rest of them?<br />
    <br />
    I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Maybe no one cares anymore. I know my “care level” is so low I nearly didn’t bother to post.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I think it's interesting now that Tyson Lamb has a direct competitor in SWAG golf.<br />
    <br />
    I think SWAG is an urban cool while Tyson Lamb's stuff looks like it could be sold in a Country Western themed "steakhouse"
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • tangojaytangojay Members  1063WRX Points: 189Posts: 1,063 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #15
    BottleCap wrote:
    <br />
    I think he outsources the putter heads so lead times are out of his hands<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    From a l-o-n-g thread here, it is my understanding he does everything , from milling to stamping to finishing,,,
    Posted:


  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1498WRX Points: 254Posts: 1,498 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Feb 15, 2019 #16
    tangojay wrote:
    <br />
    BottleCap wrote:
    <br />
    I think he outsources the putter heads so lead times are out of his hands<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    From a l-o-n-g thread here, it is my understanding he does everything , from milling to stamping to finishing,,,<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I don't believe that anymore.<br />
    <br />
    I think that was his original intent, but as he found out that making putters was a lot harder than he thought, he turned his focus to quick moving higher margin accessories like ball markers and divot tools and outsourced the heads to a third party like all the other small guys. I think Tyson and his mom still finishes the putters with shafts, grip, stampings, and paintfill.<br />
    <br />
    I think it was a good move since he makes great markers and the accessories are more profitable.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • FairwayFredFairwayFred Sponsors  4430WRX Points: 647Posts: 4,430 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #17
    BottleCap wrote:
    <br />
    tangojay wrote:
    <br />
    BottleCap wrote:
    <br />
    I think he outsources the putter heads so lead times are out of his hands<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    From a l-o-n-g thread here, it is my understanding he does everything , from milling to stamping to finishing,,,<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I don't believe that anymore.<br />
    <br />
    I think that was his original intent, but as he found out that making putters was a lot harder than he thought, he turned his focus to quick moving higher margin accessories like ball markers and divot tools and outsourced the heads to a third party like all the other small guys. I think Tyson and his mom still finishes the putters with shafts, grip, stampings, and paintfill.<br />
    <br />
    I think it was a good move since he makes great markers and the accessories are more profitable.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I can say for sure that this is not true and Tyson does everything in house on his putters.
    Posted:
    FREE AGENT CLUB HO NO MO!
    Ari Techner
    National Custom Works nationalcustomworks.com
    [email protected]
    IG:
    Twitter:
    (still a huge club HO)
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • 976-Evil976-Evil Hacker Extraordinaire IFYDKMIGTHTKYMembers  380WRX Points: 146Posts: 380 Greens
    Joined:  #18
    Yanki01 wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    Oh boy. Another lamb thread. I wonder how long until this one gets thrown in the cooler with the rest of them?<br />
    <br />
    I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Maybe no one cares anymore. I know my “care level” is so low I nearly didn’t bother to post.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I mean since the last post in October and now - when has there been a release of putters? I don't follow the Lambers much but haven't seen anything about flat sticks recently.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Considering moderators have to approve every post, i'm not surprised there has been no posts since Oct.
    Posted:

    TM M5 - HZRDUS Smoke Green
    TM M2 3W - 15* - Aldila 125 MST 60
    TM Rescue 2 - 16* - LM stiff
    TM P790 4-PW C-Taper 120S
    TM MG - 54/58
    BM No 2 - Not Made for the Tour

  • 976-Evil976-Evil Hacker Extraordinaire IFYDKMIGTHTKYMembers  380WRX Points: 146Posts: 380 Greens
    Joined:  #19
    BottleCap wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    Oh boy. Another lamb thread. I wonder how long until this one gets thrown in the cooler with the rest of them?<br />
    <br />
    I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Maybe no one cares anymore. I know my “care level” is so low I nearly didn’t bother to post.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I think it's interesting now that Tyson Lamb has a direct competitor in SWAG golf.<br />
    <br />
    I think SWAG is an urban cool while Tyson Lamb's stuff looks like it could be sold in a Country Western themed "steakhouse"<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Man, the swag putters are ugly to me. Some of the Lamb putters are ugly too but most are nice.
    Posted:

    TM M5 - HZRDUS Smoke Green
    TM M2 3W - 15* - Aldila 125 MST 60
    TM Rescue 2 - 16* - LM stiff
    TM P790 4-PW C-Taper 120S
    TM MG - 54/58
    BM No 2 - Not Made for the Tour

  • smeech8000smeech8000 Ev'ryday I'm Trufflin' Members  2426WRX Points: 85Handicap: 3.3Posts: 2,426 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Feb 20, 2019 #20
    976-Evil wrote:
    <br />
    BottleCap wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    Oh boy. Another lamb thread. I wonder how long until this one gets thrown in the cooler with the rest of them?<br />
    <br />
    I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Maybe no one cares anymore. I know my “care level” is so low I nearly didn’t bother to post.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I think it's interesting now that Tyson Lamb has a direct competitor in SWAG golf.<br />
    <br />
    I think SWAG is an urban cool while Tyson Lamb's stuff looks like it could be sold in a Country Western themed "steakhouse"<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Man, the swag putters are ugly to me. Some of the Lamb putters are ugly too but most are nice.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Sames. Swag is a bit garish and most heads lack the touch of craftsmanship I'd be looking for in a custom maker. However I do find this "Swagnum P.I." bag to be absolutely hilarious:<br />
      <br />
    • post-149-0-69733800-1548384483_thumb.jpg<br />
      <br />
    • post-149-0-51707100-1548384352_thumb.jpg<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Lamb OTOH really had a good thing going in terms of product - crisp, classic and handsome. Stamping aside, he had some of the best quality finished heads IMO from a new boutique in quite awhile (not saying that the stamping was subpar, I just didn't find most of the content in my taste).
    Posted:
    Titleist 915D4 9.5*
    Titleist 909f3 15*
    Titleist 913h 19*
    Cally RAZR MB 4-PW
    Cally Forged 50/54/58
    Lajosi Sensor
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1498WRX Points: 254Posts: 1,498 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #21
    Tyson Lamb's stuff has a Country Western theme.<br />
    <br />
    It's for folks that like John Wayne movies and music by Kenny Chesney and Garth Brooks
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • Hokie2k5Hokie2k5 Members  1213WRX Points: 125Handicap: 2.4Posts: 1,213 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Feb 21, 2019 #22
    I've been a Tyson fan for a long time, though I do not have one of his putters. Obviously never putted with one of his putters but going by looks alone I think Tyson is hard to beat, if I had to nitpick anything about him would be that I'd keep the bumper stamping to a minimum. I prefer a cleaner look so I'd prefer clean bumpers or just the weight or Lamb stamped on there, I don't like the "drop bombs" or "you got this bro", these putters are $2k+ in most cases and in my opinion it takes away from the amazing looking putters he makes. But I'll keep trying to get one, even if it's got stamped up bumpers <img src='http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> . I do think the lottery is a better way of doing things or at least a more fair way of doing it.<br />
    <br />
    With regards to SWAG, I'm intrigued but their putters don't look as nice. Their newer stuff is looking better though, I think my biggest issue with SWAG is their name.....haha. It just doesn't fit the boutique putter industry but maybe that's their point. I do like a lot of their headcover designs though and as I said the putters are getting better and better looking so I may end up picking one up before too long.
    Posted:
    TS3 8.5* KKDC Silver TiNi 70TX
    917F2 15* Diamana LTD Blue 80TX
    816H1 19* MRC Tensei Blue 80X
    Apex Pro 4-W Modus Tour 120X Black
    SM7 50F/54S/58D KBS Tour S+
    Cameron 009 SSS 350
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • JunkerJorgeJunkerJorge Members  356WRX Points: 162Posts: 356 Greens
    Joined:  #23
    Hokie2k5 wrote:
    <br />
    I've been a Tyson fan for a long time, though I do not have one of his putters. Obviously never putted with one of his putters but going by looks alone I think Tyson is hard to beat, if I had to nitpick anything about him would be that I'd keep the bumper stamping to a minimum. I prefer a cleaner look so I'd prefer clean bumpers or just the weight or Lamb stamped on there, I don't like the "drop bombs" or "you got this bro", these putters are $2k+ in most cases and in my opinion it takes away from the amazing looking putters he makes. But I'll keep trying to get one, even if it's got stamped up bumpers <img src='http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> . I do think the lottery is a better way of doing things or at least a more fair way of doing it.<br />
    <br />
    With regards to SWAG, I'm intrigued but their putters don't look as nice. Their newer stuff is looking better though, I think my biggest issue with SWAG is their name.....haha. It just doesn't fit the boutique putter industry but maybe that's their point. I do like a lot of their headcover designs though and as I said the putters are getting better and better looking so I may end up picking one up before too long.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    You mean you don’t want a $3k putter that says “dilly dilly?”
    Posted:
  • jschwarbjschwarb Members  873WRX Points: 175Posts: 873 BST Banned
    Joined:  edited Feb 23, 2019 #24
    Hokie2k5 wrote:
    <br />
    I've been a Tyson fan for a long time, though I do not have one of his putters. Obviously never putted with one of his putters but going by looks alone I think Tyson is hard to beat, if I had to nitpick anything about him would be that I'd keep the bumper stamping to a minimum. I prefer a cleaner look so I'd prefer clean bumpers or just the weight or Lamb stamped on there, I don't like the "drop bombs" or "you got this bro", these putters are $2k+ in most cases and in my opinion it takes away from the amazing looking putters he makes. But I'll keep trying to get one, even if it's got stamped up bumpers <img src='http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> . I do think the lottery is a better way of doing things or at least a more fair way of doing it.<br />
    <br />
    With regards to SWAG, I'm intrigued but their putters don't look as nice. Their newer stuff is looking better though, I think my biggest issue with SWAG is their name.....haha. It just doesn't fit the boutique putter industry but maybe that's their point. I do like a lot of their headcover designs though and as I said the putters are getting better and better looking so I may end up picking one up before too long.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The name is a common complaint about SWAG. I think their putters look great and the price point seems quite fair as boutique putters go, but I've been mediocre on the greens forever and using a putter with "SWAG" on it feels like having a bag with my name embroidered -- no bueno unless I get my handicap under scratch.<br />
    <br />
    As for Lamb, he put out a ball marker recently that was limited (50 pcs), a welcome sight compared to the flood of accessories he's put out for months (admittedly to raise cash for a new shop). The marker sold for $175 but anyone who got one via lottery now has a piece that will hold its value and then some. And at the end of the day I think that's what people want, even if they swear they'll never sell. That's the part of his business I follow, since a putter that costs four figures just isn't my jam whether it's Lamb, Scotty or my neighbor making it.
    Posted:
  • tleadertleader Members  670WRX Points: 171Posts: 670 Golden Tee
    Joined:  edited Feb 23, 2019 #25
    <br />
    Hokie2k5 wrote:
    <br />
    I've been a Tyson fan for a long time, though I do not have one of his putters. Obviously never putted with one of his putters but going by looks alone I think Tyson is hard to beat, if I had to nitpick anything about him would be that I'd keep the bumper stamping to a minimum. I prefer a cleaner look so I'd prefer clean bumpers or just the weight or Lamb stamped on there, I don't like the "drop bombs" or "you got this bro", these putters are $2k+ in most cases and in my opinion it takes away from the amazing looking putters he makes. But I'll keep trying to get one, even if it's got stamped up bumpers <img src='http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> . I do think the lottery is a better way of doing things or at least a more fair way of doing it.<br />
    <br />
    With regards to SWAG, I'm intrigued but their putters don't look as nice. Their newer stuff is looking better though, I think my biggest issue with SWAG is their name.....haha. It just doesn't fit the boutique putter industry but maybe that's their point. I do like a lot of their headcover designs though and as I said the putters are getting better and better looking so I may end up picking one up before too long.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    You mean you don’t want a $3k putter that says “dilly dilly?”<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Lol. Spot on!!!
    Posted:
  • smeech8000smeech8000 Ev'ryday I'm Trufflin' Members  2426WRX Points: 85Handicap: 3.3Posts: 2,426 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #26
    jschwarb wrote:
    <br />
    That's the part of his business I follow, since a putter that costs four figures just isn't my jam whether it's Lamb, Scotty or my neighbor making it.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Well sure, but what about a limited edition Opinder?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <img src='http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    Posted:
    Titleist 915D4 9.5*
    Titleist 909f3 15*
    Titleist 913h 19*
    Cally RAZR MB 4-PW
    Cally Forged 50/54/58
    Lajosi Sensor
  • GeorgeHWBGeorgeHWB Members  2028WRX Points: 1,441Posts: 2,028 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Feb 24, 2019 #27
    I'm not a fan of either Lamb or SWAG.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    But this is something I can get behind, which is what they are both chasing:<br />
    <br />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1498WRX Points: 254Posts: 1,498 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Feb 24, 2019 #28
    Mr. Hogan wrote:
    <br />
    I'm not a fan of either Lamb or SWAG.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    But this is something I can get behind, which is what they are both chasing:<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    i don’t think SWAG or Tyson Lamb is going after Scotty Cameron.<br />
    <br />
    They’re in the space below Bettinardi with guys like Byron Morgan, Mann, and Toulon<br />
    <br />
    On the ball marker front Tyson Lamb is in a class of his own. Lamb makes the best markers i’ve ever seen.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • smeech8000smeech8000 Ev'ryday I'm Trufflin' Members  2426WRX Points: 85Handicap: 3.3Posts: 2,426 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #29
    BottleCap wrote:
    <br />
    On the ball marker front Tyson Lamb is in a class of his own. Lamb makes the best markers i've ever seen.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Lamb makes awesome divot tools, but I suppose his markers aren't too bad either. <br />
    <br />
    I prefer the stuff these guys have been turning out lately - while not as flashy, they get the job done and seem to be a bit steadier in terms of resale value.
    Posted:
    Titleist 915D4 9.5*
    Titleist 909f3 15*
    Titleist 913h 19*
    Cally RAZR MB 4-PW
    Cally Forged 50/54/58
    Lajosi Sensor
  • LaznastyLaznasty The Amazing Golf Ball Whacker Guy Valparaiso, IndianaMembers  817WRX Points: 254Posts: 817 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #30
    I was lucky enough to get picked during the lottery for a camden. It just came in today! The pictures don't do it justice.<br />
    Posted:
    Ping G410+ -- VA Nemesys
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 5W -- AD-DI 70x
    PXG 0317x 22° -- Nippon G.O.S.T.
    PXG 0311P 4-Gw --Nippon Modus 120x
    EPON Tour Spin Wedge 54° 58° -- shimada tour wedge
    Lamb Crafted Camden -- BGT Stability Tour
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • rightslicerightslice Members  161WRX Points: 69Posts: 161 Fairways
    Joined:  #31
    when he finally gets round to producing an actual putter, he doesn't mess around. Great stick- congratulations
    Posted:
10
This discussion has been closed.