ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Masters ticket winners (?)

Willstuart2328Willstuart2328 Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
I won practice round tickets and I'm wondering if anyone knew when they mail them out? I was told February through end of March. I'm going out of town for a week at the end of February and entrusting someone to check my mail for these makes me uneasy to say the least. It's like I'm going to have four gold bars potentially sitting in my mailbox for a week!!!!

Comments

• gmangolfgmangolf Advanced Members Posts: 1,556 ✭✭
    Congrats on scoring tickets. If you haven't been, its a trip you'll never forget.

If I were you, I'd put your mail on hold at the PO for the week you are gone.
  • USAF Retired E7USAF Retired E7 Finnish American Advanced Members Posts: 302 ✭✭
    I'm wondering too. Won the email lottery for 2 Saturday tickets image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    M2 Driver, 16 Degree and 19 degree
    PXG 0311 4-Pw
    Vokey 50 and 56
    Odyssey O Works #7, red
  • tideridertiderider Advanced Members Posts: 1,321 ✭✭
    i'll keep check of your mail for you, if you need ... image/mellow.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mellow:' />
  • WHC888WHC888 Advanced Members Posts: 2,687 ✭✭
    1-2 weeks prior to the tournament.
    Taylormade M5 9* w/ CK Pro Orange 60s
    Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5* w/ Proforce V2
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

Taylormade P7TW on deck

xG7EixQ.png
  • BB28403BB28403 Advanced Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭
    I won practice round tickets and I'm wondering if anyone knew when they mail them out? I was told February through end of March. I'm going out of town for a week at the end of February and entrusting someone to check my mail for these makes me uneasy to say the least. It's like I'm going to have four gold bars potentially sitting in my mailbox for a week!!!!

Do a mail hold, you can do them online
  • tropicstropics Members Posts: 67 ✭✭
    WHC888 wrote:

Nope. Last year I got mine right around this time.
  • WHC888WHC888 Advanced Members Posts: 2,687 ✭✭
    tropics wrote:

WHC888 wrote:

Nope. Last year I got mine right around this time.

well, the year before I got mine late March.
    Taylormade M5 9* w/ CK Pro Orange 60s
    Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5* w/ Proforce V2
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

Taylormade P7TW on deck

xG7EixQ.png
  • kcsfkcsf Advanced Members Posts: 993 ✭✭

I'd leave a mail key (if necessary) with a trusted neighbor, or have them grab your mail each day and hold it at their house. I would never trust the USPS to hold such valuable mail. I've had too many items disappear with them.
    G400 Green Mamba 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour HL 3w Green Mamba
    Ping i500 irons
    Edel 50* & 56* wedges
    O-Works #7s red
  • GolfChannelGolfChannel Orlando, FloridaAdvanced Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭
    I'm just happy to hear the email raffle isn't entirely a scam.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Driver: He who shall not be named...[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 Wood: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Rogue w/Project X Blue Evenflow 75[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5 Wood: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Rogue w/Project X Blue Evenflow 75[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hybrid: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist 816H1 21 Degree w/Accra 182H M3[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Irons: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ping iBlade Nippon AWT 2.0 Stiff[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wedges: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway MD3 50, 54, and Honma TW737 Forged 62[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Putter: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ball: Callaway ChromeSoft 2018 (Yellow)[/font]
  • golfr19golfr19 FormerAvidGolfer Members Posts: 77
    For those that had their lucky number picked, enjoy! Must do for sure. I've only had the privilege of being asked to go by others who have won. I get my annual rejection email...
  • RangeballzRangeballz Advanced Members Posts: 1,588 ✭✭
    Never won the ticket lottery, but supposedly a buddy has me hooked up this year for a weekly pass for $1,200. Haven't seen the ticket yet, so I'm anxious to know when they are mailed as well.
    I'm just happy to hear the email raffle isn't entirely a scam.

They know where you live and if you count all your strokes!
  • CCTxGolfCCTxGolf Going to the Masters...Someday Corpus ChristiAdvanced Members Posts: 728 ✭✭
    I got mine on Feb 27th last year! Even getting the tickets in the mail is cool memory. What an awesome place!
    Driver - Callaway EPIC SZ 10.5*
    Fairway Wood - Titleist 917 F2 16.5* and 21*
    Irons - Titleist AP2 4-PW
    Wedges - Titleist SM 5 52*, Titleist SM 6 56* and 60*
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Golo 5 or Odyssey Toe Up #1
    The disappointment on Sunday could have been cut with a knife!
  • Willstuart2328Willstuart2328 Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Thanks for all the responses... and congats to USAF on the Saturday badges.

For all the others - between myself, my brother, and two of my buddies signing up every year since they started the online system. This is the first time we've ever won. I've been lucky enough to go with others but we've never won as a group and got to go as a group. Pumped to say the least!
  • USAF Retired E7USAF Retired E7 Finnish American Advanced Members Posts: 302 ✭✭

Thanks for all the responses... and congats to USAF on the Saturday badges.

For all the others - between myself, my brother, and two of my buddies signing up every year since they started the online system. This is the first time we've ever won. I've been lucky enough to go with others but we've never won as a group and got to go as a group. Pumped to say the least!

Man, that's too cool.
    M2 Driver, 16 Degree and 19 degree
    PXG 0311 4-Pw
    Vokey 50 and 56
    Odyssey O Works #7, red
  • Newbs24Newbs24 Advanced Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Have everything planned for our Tuesday practice round but haven't even thought about getting them in the mail... Now I have something else to occupy my head.
  • CwingCwing Advanced Members Posts: 7,965 ✭✭
    BB28403 wrote:

This
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G25 5-U
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    TaylorMade Hi Toe 58*
    Seemore si5
    Garmin g6/Caddytek V2
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Advanced Members Posts: 24,260 ✭✭
    Congrats op. Never been lucky enough to go. At least you’re going to use the tickets. Good on you !
    TM Tour M6 11.2 * KK Tini XTS 70X
    TM Tour 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design AD DI 8X
    Ping i500 pre-production proto 3 iron Graphite Design AD DI 105X
    Ping i500 4-pw Modus 130X
    Ping Glide Forged 50 54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot
  • hoselrockerhoselrocker Members Posts: 32
    My Wednesday practise round tickets showed up on Friday and I live in Canuckistan, so maybe yours will be there soon!

I have to admit it was pretty cool to get that envelope! I did my own "unboxing" ceremony where I carefully opened the letter and removed the contents! Yep I'm a Masters nerd and proud to admit it.
  • Jc0Jc0 ChicagoAdvanced Members Posts: 1,835 ✭✭
    Cwing wrote:

BB28403 wrote:

This

You can block the ticket use if they disappear and get new ones at the event. I had Wednesday practice round tickets through the lottery never show up. Apparently all tickets are individually serialized so they cancelled the ones originally sent and I got new ones at the event.
  • Matt HigginsMatt Higgins Nedderto Advanced Members Posts: 97 ✭✭
    Tuesday tickets have arrived here in the UK, the whole trip is now sorted - it’s getting real now, can’t wait.
  • mktroutmktrout Advanced Members Posts: 125 ✭✭
    I have a question for those of you that have won.... My dad, brother and I have tried every year to get tickets since the lottery and have never scored. He has always wanted to go and I'd really like to go before he's too old. For those of you that have won tickets, if you put in for multiple different days, do they draw them individually or as a whole? Like if I put in for several days is it possible to win tickets to one of the days or will the chances just be worse of winning then just picking one day to enter? Thanks for the help.
    Taylormade M5
    Taylormade M4 3HL
    Taylormade M4 5wd
    Srixon 585 w/ Pro Modus 120
    Cleveland CBX 54*, 58*
    Scotty Cameron Futura 7M
    Bridgestone BXS
    I called the Masters ticketing office. Out of country tickets go out first. She said the rest should receive prior to the last week of March. If US residents start receiving there’s please update this thread.
  • WigglyCometWigglyComet Members Posts: 20
    Last year I won Wednesday practice tickets and they showed up February 26 (took a picture because I was so excited). I won 2 Sunday tickets this year and have not seen them yet. Will update when I get them.

Last year I won Wednesday practice tickets and they showed up February 26 (took a picture because I was so excited). I won 2 Sunday tickets this year and have not seen them yet. Will update when I get them.

Wow, jealous. as. ****!
  • exgolfproexgolfpro Advanced Members Posts: 759 ✭✭
    To those of you who won, either now or in the past....when you fill out the form to enter the yearly drawing, do you pick 4 tickets every day? Or do you pick only 2 tickets for a specific day? Im wondering if the reason I have never been picked (besides being unlucky) is because I make all the days and the maximum number of tickets?
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Advanced Members Posts: 24,260 ✭✭

Wow. 2 years on a row. My streak is alive. Lol. Never
    exgolfpro wrote:

To those of you who won, either now or in the past....when you fill out the form to enter the yearly drawing, do you pick 4 tickets every day? Or do you pick only 2 tickets for a specific day? Im wondering if the reason I have never been picked (besides being unlucky) is because I make all the days and the maximum number of tickets?

I’ve tried it each way and never won. I truly think they don’t pick addresses close to Augusta on purpose. I’m 2 hrs away tops.
    exgolfpro wrote:

i pick the max amount for every day. i got tickets 5 years ago (in NYC), my brother in law and other colleague (overseas) got tickets last year. all for practise rounds.
  • WigglyCometWigglyComet Members Posts: 20

Wow, jealous. as. ****!

Trust me I was not expecting to get tickets either year, let alone 2 years in a row. It was probably year 10 of entering the lottery for tickets.
    edited February 23

Wow, jealous. as. ****!

Trust me I was not expecting to get tickets either year, let alone 2 years in a row. It was probably year 10 of entering the lottery for tickets.

Have fun!
  • tmharvtmharv Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    i got mine for wednesday practice round yesterday

Wow, jealous. as. ****!

Yep. Happy for you. Have a blast ! It’s the resellers that seem to keep winning them that drive me bonkers.
    Got my tickets yesterday!
  • Par5overWaterPar5overWater Advanced Members Posts: 96 ✭✭
    Love hearing these stories, I can only imagine seeing those tickets in the mail... One day...
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]TaylorMade 2017 M2 9.5* (Diamana BF 60TX)[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]TaylorMade M515* (Diamana BF 70TX)[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]TaylorMade P790 UDI 18* (Acca 100i M5)[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 712 CB 4-PW (Tour Issue X-100)[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist SM5 Vokey 52*56*,60* (Tour Issue X-100)[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Odyssey Red 7s[/font]
    edited February 23
    Not a bad piece of mail to come home to today.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mattw387mattw387 Advanced Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    edited February 23
    Newbs - though you blocked out the serial numbers, I would still strongly recommend you delete that picture of your tickets. Protect yourself from someone using your image for any ticket sale listings or any other way that AGNC would use as grounds to invalidate your tickets. Though you’re probably 99.99% safe, I think it’s better to be safe than sorry come April...

Edit: I’m excited to see what the 2019 tickets look like! Means my two are likely on the way!
    mattw387 wrote:

Newbs - though you blocked out the serial numbers, I would still strongly recommend you delete that picture of your tickets. Protect yourself from someone using your image for any ticket sale listings or any other way that AGNC would use as grounds to invalidate your tickets. Though you’re probably 99.99% safe, I think it’s better to be safe than sorry come April...

Edit: I’m excited to see what the 2019 tickets look like! Means my two are likely on the way!

Appreciate the info.
  • JCKHJCKH Banned Posts: 78
    so jealous of all the winners
  • UNClawgolferUNClawgolfer Advanced Members Posts: 97 ✭✭
    Got ours in the mail last week!!!

Same day drive down or finding accommodations?

I wonder if all the hotels book up like crazy there. I’m sure they do
  • UNClawgolferUNClawgolfer Advanced Members Posts: 97 ✭✭
    BB28403 wrote:

Same day drive down or finding accommodations?

I wonder if all the hotels book up like crazy there. I’m sure they do

Booked a hotel in Columbia so we can take advantage of the full day.
  • ceejay81ceejay81 Ice up, son! Advanced Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭
    I got home from my Pinehurst trip this weekend and my Masters tickets were waiting for me!!
    Hive Tour Titles: 2
    We're staying in Aiken, SC... looks like about 25 miles away from Augusta. It seems like decent accommodations for the money.
  • stimpmeterpstimpmeterp Washington DCAdvanced Members Posts: 718 ✭✭
    After 20 years my father has won the practice day lottery twice in 3 years. We're headed back down for the Tuesday round. Playing Sunday and Monday. Can't wait!
    G400 LST 10 HZRDUS Black | F7 14.5* HZRDUS Red | F6 Baffler 17.5* HZRDUS Red
    Srixon U65 23* (4), Z565 27* (6), Z765 32* 36* 41* 46* (7-PW) KBS Tour FLT
    Japan Forged Vokey 52F* + 58K* S200
    Wilson Staff Infinite Loop 34"
  • AtraynAtrayn ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 2,038 ClubWRX
    edited February 26
    Just received my tix last night!!!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    "Someday, it may even be possible to construct some kind of machine
    that will swing a golf club as well as it can possibly be done." "That is probably as close to
    the perfect swing as it would be possible for human beings to get." Ben Hogan 1965 SI

2017 Taylormade M2 9.5 (set at 10.5) w/ Diamana S+ Blueboard 60 S
    2010 Tour Edge Exotics XCG3 3W w/Fujikura Motore S 15 deg
    2014 Taylormade SLDR S HL 3W 17deg Fujikura Speeder 65 R, shortened
    2009 Callaway Xforged 3i w/ KBS tour S
    2012 Cobra Amp Forged 4-GW w/ KBS tour S
    2013 Miura forged 54 & 58 wedges - w/ DG Tour issue S
    Ping Cadence Rustler Traditional putter
    Atrayn wrote:

Must be a great sight to see! Awesome pic with great detailed instructions.
  • AtraynAtrayn ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 2,038 ClubWRX

Atrayn wrote:

Must be a great sight to see! Awesome pic with great detailed instructions.

Like a kid in a candy store when I saw that return address from Augusta National!
    "Someday, it may even be possible to construct some kind of machine
    that will swing a golf club as well as it can possibly be done." "That is probably as close to
    the perfect swing as it would be possible for human beings to get." Ben Hogan 1965 SI

2017 Taylormade M2 9.5 (set at 10.5) w/ Diamana S+ Blueboard 60 S
    2010 Tour Edge Exotics XCG3 3W w/Fujikura Motore S 15 deg
    2014 Taylormade SLDR S HL 3W 17deg Fujikura Speeder 65 R, shortened
    2009 Callaway Xforged 3i w/ KBS tour S
    2012 Cobra Amp Forged 4-GW w/ KBS tour S
    2013 Miura forged 54 & 58 wedges - w/ DG Tour issue S
    Ping Cadence Rustler Traditional putter
    Atrayn wrote:

As somebody mentioned, you should never post pics of your tickets online.