Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Masters ticket winners (?)

Willstuart2328Willstuart2328 Members Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
I won practice round tickets and I'm wondering if anyone knew when they mail them out? I was told February through end of March. I'm going out of town for a week at the end of February and entrusting someone to check my mail for these makes me uneasy to say the least. It's like I'm going to have four gold bars potentially sitting in my mailbox for a week!!!!

Comments

• gmangolfgmangolf Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭
    Congrats on scoring tickets. If you haven't been, its a trip you'll never forget.

If I were you, I'd put your mail on hold at the PO for the week you are gone.
  • USAF Retired E7USAF Retired E7 Finnish American Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering too. Won the email lottery for 2 Saturday tickets image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    M2 Driver, 16 Degree and 19 degree
    PXG 0311 4-Pw
    Vokey 50 and 56
    Odyssey O Works #7, red
  • tideridertiderider Members Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll keep check of your mail for you, if you need ... image/mellow.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mellow:' />
  • WHC888WHC888 Members Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2 weeks prior to the tournament.
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamonds 9* w/ Fuji VENTUS
    Taylormade M5 Rocket 3 wood
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

Taylormade P7TW on deck

xG7EixQ.png
  • BB28403BB28403 Members Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I won practice round tickets and I'm wondering if anyone knew when they mail them out? I was told February through end of March. I'm going out of town for a week at the end of February and entrusting someone to check my mail for these makes me uneasy to say the least. It's like I'm going to have four gold bars potentially sitting in my mailbox for a week!!!!

Do a mail hold, you can do them online
  • tropicstropics Members Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    WHC888 wrote:

Nope. Last year I got mine right around this time.
  • WHC888WHC888 Members Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    tropics wrote:

WHC888 wrote:

Nope. Last year I got mine right around this time.

well, the year before I got mine late March.
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamonds 9* w/ Fuji VENTUS
    Taylormade M5 Rocket 3 wood
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

Taylormade P7TW on deck

xG7EixQ.png
  • kcsfkcsf Santa Fe, NMMembers Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'd leave a mail key (if necessary) with a trusted neighbor, or have them grab your mail each day and hold it at their house. I would never trust the USPS to hold such valuable mail. I've had too many items disappear with them.
    TM M3 Copper Mamba 70TX
    G410 Hybrid 3
    Ping i500 5-7
    Ping Blueprints 8-PW
    Ping Glide 2.0 50* & 56* wedges
    O-Works #7s red
  • GolfChannelGolfChannel Orlando, FloridaMembers Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just happy to hear the email raffle isn't entirely a scam.
    Driver: He who shall not be named...
    3 Wood: Callaway Rogue w/Project X Blue Evenflow 75
    5 Wood: Callaway Rogue w/Project X Blue Evenflow 75
    Irons: Ping iBlade Nippon AWT 2.0 Stiff
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 50, 54, and Honma TW737 Forged 62
    Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
    Ball: Srixon Z-Star 2018 (Yellow)
  • golfr19golfr19 FormerAvidGolfer Members Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    For those that had their lucky number picked, enjoy! Must do for sure. I've only had the privilege of being asked to go by others who have won. I get my annual rejection email...
  • RangeballzRangeballz Members Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Never won the ticket lottery, but supposedly a buddy has me hooked up this year for a weekly pass for $1,200. Haven't seen the ticket yet, so I'm anxious to know when they are mailed as well.
    I'm just happy to hear the email raffle isn't entirely a scam.

They know where you live and if you count all your strokes!
  • CCTxGolfCCTxGolf Going to the Masters...Someday Corpus ChristiMembers Posts: 868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine on Feb 27th last year! Even getting the tickets in the mail is cool memory. What an awesome place!
    Driver - Callaway EPIC SZ 10.5*
    Fairway Wood - Titleist 917 F2 16.5* and 21*
    Irons - Titleist AP2 4-PW
    Wedges - Titleist SM 5 52*, Titleist SM 6 56* and 60*
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Golo 5 or Odyssey Toe Up #1
    The disappointment on Sunday could have been cut with a knife!
  • Willstuart2328Willstuart2328 Members Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the responses... and congats to USAF on the Saturday badges.

For all the others - between myself, my brother, and two of my buddies signing up every year since they started the online system. This is the first time we've ever won. I've been lucky enough to go with others but we've never won as a group and got to go as a group. Pumped to say the least!
  • USAF Retired E7USAF Retired E7 Finnish American Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for all the responses... and congats to USAF on the Saturday badges.

For all the others - between myself, my brother, and two of my buddies signing up every year since they started the online system. This is the first time we've ever won. I've been lucky enough to go with others but we've never won as a group and got to go as a group. Pumped to say the least!

Man, that's too cool.
    M2 Driver, 16 Degree and 19 degree
    PXG 0311 4-Pw
    Vokey 50 and 56
    Odyssey O Works #7, red
  • Newbs24Newbs24 Members Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    Have everything planned for our Tuesday practice round but haven't even thought about getting them in the mail... Now I have something else to occupy my head.
  • CwingCwing #TaylorMade TwistFace Experience 2018 Go Big Blue!!! 8x Champs. Who Dey !!! Go Bengals,Members Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    BB28403 wrote:

This
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    Cleveland RTX 58*
    Seemore si5
    Garmin g6/Precision Pro Nx7 Pro slope
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day... south carolinaMembers Posts: 27,946 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats op. Never been lucky enough to go. At least you’re going to use the tickets. Good on you !
    Ping G410  11.2* Tensei pro OrangeV2 proto 70TX 
    Ping G410 15.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Ping G410 21* ADDI 105x 
    Ping Blueprint  4-PW   Modus 130X 
    Ping Glide Forged  50  54 60 s400
    Spider X Tour Armlock.  42 inch with jumbo max 17 inch  grip.   

• hoselrockerhoselrocker Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    My Wednesday practise round tickets showed up on Friday and I live in Canuckistan, so maybe yours will be there soon!

I have to admit it was pretty cool to get that envelope! I did my own "unboxing" ceremony where I carefully opened the letter and removed the contents! Yep I'm a Masters nerd and proud to admit it.
  • Jc0Jc0 ChicagoMembers Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Cwing wrote:

BB28403 wrote:

This

You can block the ticket use if they disappear and get new ones at the event. I had Wednesday practice round tickets through the lottery never show up. Apparently all tickets are individually serialized so they cancelled the ones originally sent and I got new ones at the event.
  • HaggisPXGHaggisPXG Nedderto Newcastle upon Tyne, UKMembers Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Tuesday tickets have arrived here in the UK, the whole trip is now sorted - it’s getting real now, can’t wait.
  • mktroutmktrout Members Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    I have a question for those of you that have won.... My dad, brother and I have tried every year to get tickets since the lottery and have never scored. He has always wanted to go and I'd really like to go before he's too old. For those of you that have won tickets, if you put in for multiple different days, do they draw them individually or as a whole? Like if I put in for several days is it possible to win tickets to one of the days or will the chances just be worse of winning then just picking one day to enter? Thanks for the help.
    Taylormade M5 - GD Tour AD DI 60 S
    Taylormade M4 3HL
    Taylormade M4 5wd
    4-Gw Srixon 585 - w/ Projext X LZ 6.0
    Taylormade Hi Toe 54*, 58*
    Scotty X7M
    Bridgestone BRX

I called the Masters ticketing office. Out of country tickets go out first. She said the rest should receive prior to the last week of March. If US residents start receiving there’s please update this thread.
  • WigglyCometWigglyComet Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Last year I won Wednesday practice tickets and they showed up February 26 (took a picture because I was so excited). I won 2 Sunday tickets this year and have not seen them yet. Will update when I get them.

Last year I won Wednesday practice tickets and they showed up February 26 (took a picture because I was so excited). I won 2 Sunday tickets this year and have not seen them yet. Will update when I get them.

Wow, jealous. as. ****!
  • exgolfproexgolfpro Members Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To those of you who won, either now or in the past....when you fill out the form to enter the yearly drawing, do you pick 4 tickets every day? Or do you pick only 2 tickets for a specific day? Im wondering if the reason I have never been picked (besides being unlucky) is because I make all the days and the maximum number of tickets?
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day... south carolinaMembers Posts: 27,946 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. 2 years on a row. My streak is alive. Lol. Never
    Ping G410 21* ADDI 105x 

exgolfpro wrote:

To those of you who won, either now or in the past....when you fill out the form to enter the yearly drawing, do you pick 4 tickets every day? Or do you pick only 2 tickets for a specific day? Im wondering if the reason I have never been picked (besides being unlucky) is because I make all the days and the maximum number of tickets?

I’ve tried it each way and never won. I truly think they don’t pick addresses close to Augusta on purpose. I’m 2 hrs away tops.
    Ping G410 21* ADDI 105x 

• tropicstropics Members Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    exgolfpro wrote:

i pick the max amount for every day. i got tickets 5 years ago (in NYC), my brother in law and other colleague (overseas) got tickets last year. all for practise rounds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file