Moving to Jupiter, FL area - best budget private/semi-private courses?

Title pretty much says it all, but I'll elaborate a bit on what I'm looking for, and what courses I've found so far. Also, if anyone has any recommendations outside the Jupiter area (will go as far north as Port St. Lucie, and as south as Parkland) please let me know. I'm looking at living in Jupiter until April 31st, and then exploring some different options in the west palm area or moving back home to Philly. This impacts my decision a bit because most memberships are charged on an annual basis. That said, there are courses that offer seasonal memberships on a monthly basis (like Eastpointe) that I think would be nice to start with. If you guys can think of any courses with a GREAT/GOOD PRACTICE FACILITY and decent price with a minimal/low initiation fee, that'd be awesome. I'm relatively new to the area and I spend most of my time in between Jupiter and Parkland.

Comments

•  bnr204 bnr204 Members Posts: 288 ✭✭
    there's a whole other thread on a similar topic started by dpb5031 (i think, or something like that) that you should read through for opinions & learnings.
  • KovoKovo Members Posts: 3
    edited Feb 6, 2019 1:36pm #3
    bnr204 wrote:

there's a whole other thread on a similar topic started by dpb5031 (i think, or something like that) that you should read through for opinions & learnings.

Edit - now I see which one you're talking about - thank you - I'd say our only difference is I'm more flexible on the geographic location, and I'm really, really trying to spend as little money as possible. Abacoa would be the best option but the waiting list is insane.
  • Bluefan75Bluefan75 Members Posts: 3,870 ✭✭
    Get UP PSL way then. Maybe Stuart. Prices are much less. Lots of courses to choose from.
  • Tim GavrichTim Gavrich Golf Travel Guru Featured Writer Posts: 191 ✭✭
    PGA Golf Club in PSL is awesome. In the same general area, at a lower price point, you might look into the situation at St. Lucie Trail and Evergreen Club. Haven't played Evergreen but Trail is solid.

Florida Club west of Stuart is very solid, too.
    Senior Writer, Golf Advisor

TM M3 10.5* - UST V2
    Srixon Z F65 15* & 19*
    TM V-Steel 21*
    Titleist 710 MB 4-PW
    Cleveland RTX-3 52* and 58*
    Evnroll ER5 (370g)