Some special gifts in addition to my wrenches

Although I truly only play 3 different brands, I think it’s a testament to playing what you like as opposed to playing a brand.

All the clubs are obvious, and I apologize for no pics of shafts/grips. I think what extra I have posted is more interesting (at least to me) than the clubs themselves, so I will leave the pics to be looked at and do the storytelling on the other items.

Headcovers: spent two years as an assistant golf professional in Marion Indiana at Meshingomesia Country Club, most known for Jim Gallagher Sr. and his three children, all of which played professionally at the highest level (Jim Jr. played on the winning 1993 Ryder cup team.) The black cover was a actually a piece I found at the club, and the driver cover was given to me by the head professional at the time. The course was one I grew up playing in junior events, and I cherished my time there along with that of the guidance Mr. Gallagher have to me as well. Although “Senior” had since retired well before my first year there, he had always been one to keep busy at the club and spend his time with me on the course. The hybrid cover obviously was attained from Troon North GC in Phoenix. First time trip for me this past January, and one I won’t forget with members of my current staff.

Tee bag: to commemorate a trip I took with my sister our last year of college, we spent a week in South Carolina. While I have not played the course, the staff was gracious enough to let me walk the grounds before heading home, all the while extremely underdressed. A time I won’t forget.

Bag Tags: while we all could keep 68483969 different tags on our bag from some of the places we have been, these stand out to me. Obviously Troon North, what a beautiful place... and both courses st the French Lick Resort. A friend of mine is on the staff at the Ross Course, and is one of my friends in the business I have become close with (he also gifted me the brown Donald Ross hardcover). Both great facilities, and definitely worth the trip of coming to the Crossroads state for golf (slight nod to the Dye Course).

Book: the pocket book was a piece given to me from my director of golf, obviously stamped with the Crooked Stick logo. While the course again is second to none in the city of Indianapolis, it will be one to remember my time at my current facility in addition to Mr. Ford and his friendship for me. Again, another facility with people I’ll always remember.

Flag: Perhaps the greatest gift I have received. This past year I was given this flag from my father signed by Mr. Gallagher, and the script written says it all. Just another piece for me to remember my time at MCC along with Mr. Gallagher and the great membership at Meshingomesia.

In a short time I’ve been blessed with a lot of great people in my camp, and hope that my experiences are just a few as to what is to come.

Best Wishes, FC
Callaway Rouge Sub Zero 9° Oban Hashimoto 70X
Callaway Rouge 15° HZRDUS Yellow 75X
Titleist 915 18° Diamana D+ 80S
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 3-PW Project X 6.0
Mizuno T7 Chrome 52/08, 58/08 Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron GoLo 5 35"
Titleist Pro V1